iOS App Development Training
iOS is a operating system for apple phones. It was developed by Apple Inc. and it is scattered completely for Apple hardware. This operating system has a potential to run iPhones, iPads, iPods, Apple computers, and Apple TVs. The user interface of iOS is based on the conception of direct manipulation using multi touch gestures. Following are the training features,
- Interactive online video classes
- We provide live projects for students for better understanding.
- By this course you can save time and money. You can learn it from anywhere and at any time. You don’t need to travel to the institution or any classroom training
- Good Quality Voice and video clarity.
- 24*7 Technical Assistant by experts.
- We provide live projects for students for better understanding.
- Online Score cards for each course and test that you will apply for.
Do you want to know WHAT iOS App development IS?
This operating system takes input from touch screen with the help of human finger or touch stick. We can swipe, tap, and pinch the screen to manipulate objects on screen. Some devices has internal accelerometers which is used by some application to respond to shaking the device or we can rotate it in three dimensions. iOS uses Core foundation framework which provides UI toolkit rather than Appkit framework. Therefore the iOS applications are not compatible with OS X applications. XNU kernel is used in iOS it is kernel of Darwin. Some Features of Android Operating System:
Home screen feature:
The home screen is used to display application icons and a dock at the bottom of the screen where users can pin their most frequently used apps. The home screen appears whenever the user unlocks the device or presses the “Home” button (a physical button on the device) while in another app. The screen’s background can be customized with other customizations available. The screen has a status bar on the top to display data like time, battery level, and signal strength. The rest of the screen is dedicated to the current application. When a passcode is set and a user switches on the device, the passcode must be entered at the Lock Screen before we try to access to the Home Screen. Search function is available on the leftmost page of the home screen page which allows users to search through media like music, podcasts, videos, applications, contacts, messages, e-mails, reminders, calendar events, and similar files.
iOS has simple folder system. When applications are in “jiggle mode”, any two can be dragged on top of each to create a new folder, and more apps can be added to the folder using the same procedure. We have this option in iPhone and ipad. We can have folders which automatically selected by the category of applications inside, but the name can be edited by the user. When apps inside folders receive tokens, the numbers shown by the token is added up and it is shown on the folder.
Notification in android:
When you receive Any SMS, email, and latest news will be directly notify on the home screen. If a user clicks on a received notification, the new notification will be opened. Notifications are collected in a window which can be dragged down from the top of the screen. Notifications are now displayed in small banners that appear over the status bar
iPhone devices can run many applications on same time. It provides all Apps with the ability to perform background updates. This feature prefers to update the user’s most frequently used apps and prefers to use WiFi networks over a cellular network, without reducing the device’s battery life.
You can have widget on your home screen so that you can change the settings easily.
Screens capture option:
We can take screenshot of the screen.
Siri is a personal associate and knowledge navigator which is used as an application on supported devices. We can give voice commands for some services and can perform many other different tasks such as make a call, open an App, Search content on web, lookup for some information, find the direction or any location. Siri supports faster answers, Wikipedia support, Bing, and twitter for voice commands given by humans.
Game Center option:
Game Center is an online multiplayer social gaming network introduced by Apple. It allows users to “invite their friends to play a game, can start a multiplayer game through matchmaking, can compare their high scores and many other features.
WHY you should do iOS App development TRAINING?
- Corporate bridge specializes in native iOS App developement training course. Our unique training programs utilize practical oriented, hands-on exercises and have a good instructor to our learner ratio to ensure best guidance in developing Apps.
- This training course teaches you all of the essential concepts and knowledge you need about iOS.
- This online course on iOS Apps Development training will teach you about the iPhone and iPad App development and how XCode and Objective-C are used to create a functional native iOS App.
- As we all know, there are many users for iPhone and they uses many iOS applications which are very much popular in current trend. We just have to make an application with the help of software development tool.
- Apple has separate application store for their users. If the application is get famous on Apple store we can earn some good amount of dollars in few months. There are many apps available in Apple store which are free to use.
- Apps designing are cost effective because it is open source and the application tool it provide to create an application. Xcode is used to write code and it is Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE).
- Xcode has some source editor, a graphical user interface editor, and many other features.
- The iOS SDK Xcode toolset has the tools, compilers, and frameworks you need specifically for iOS development. XCode is free to use on Mac system and we can download the latest version from App store.
- The course will introducing to iOS, Learning Objective-C, iOS 7 App Development Basics (XCode, UI, APIs, etc), Building Epistle, a real world application. In this course, you’ll learn how to program in Objective-C from scratch, how to use XCode and how to make iOS 7 apps for the iPhone.
- This is a comprehensive course and will take the participants from zero to making simple apps in iOS.
Goal and Objectives of iOS App development course:
- The course will increase technical trainee’s skills in iOS.
- Objective of this course is train you to build your own App.
- You will work with UI components and UI layouts.
- Learn about managing activity life cycle.
- Learn how to build a dynamic UI with fragments.
- You will work custom components.
- How to use Xcode to create and manage a project for iOS
- How can we identify the key pieces of an Xcode project
- How can you add some user interface elements to your App
- How can you build and run your App.
- After you have completed this online training course, you will have developed the necessary skills required to create your own iOS App and you can submit your app to the iTunes store for millions of other people to download and enjoy it.
Target Audience for iOS App developmentTraining:
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Beginners to iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not required any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
Pre-requisites for iOS App developmentTraining:
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.
iOS App developmentTraining Advantages:
- Students will get the overall knowledge App development.
- They will learn to develop Application on iOS.
- They can develop their own iOS App.
- You will learn about UI components and UI layouts in App and accordingly you can create your dynamic iOS App.
- We will teach you how to publish your own App.
- It provides you through some choreographed steps of iPhone app development, even if you have some or no programming knowledge. It envolpe some key principles and applies these directly to something useful for you and relevant to you: the creation of a simple but functioning portfolio app
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Comprehensive IOS App Development Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|