About Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course:
eduCBA brings you the Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course. During this Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course for using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, you will learn how to work with basic to advanced functions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. The first thing that we will start is with the navigating the PowerPoint 2010 interface. This will include the Ribbon, Backstage View and the Quick Access Toolbar. You will also learn in detail how to edit text, graphics, tables, page layouts, styles, and more. This Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course is a complete guide to learn the basic as well as some more advanced features in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
We are going to start this powerpoint course from scratch, right from the basics of entering data in a slide. It will then progress to other features like Styles, Sections, Tables and Themes. So try out this course on Powerpoint 2010 and see yourself work more efficiently than ever. Through this course you will learn some interesting concepts like creating a PowerPoint document, entering data, different views, and keyboard shortcuts. So if you do not know anything of powerpoint, do not worry as this course is planned for people who wish to learn the basic operations of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 so that they can perform their day-to-day responsibilities. This will help them to use the application to be more productive in their work. It provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques to start with Powerpoint 2010. We have kept the video tutorial simple and crisp for the quick understanding of each and every concept. We are sure that you will understand each concept taught in a particular video in one go.
So let us see what the advantages of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 are and why we should use it frequently.
- It is the most useful, accessible way to create and present visual aids.
- It becomes quite easy to create colorful, attractive designs using the standard templates and themes.
- As a speaker you can create where you will have something to present. So you just do not have to focus on outlining, organizing, and focusing on the message.
- You can improve the audience focus by making the slides more interesting through the visual images and use of multimedia.
- Powerpoint has the flexibility feature as it can be used in number of different types and with different features to engage our audience.
Benefits of the Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course:
- Learn Powerpoint 2010 basics from Scratch using an interesting Approach that will help you to understand each example in a very easy way.
- Learn the concepts of Adding Bullets and Numberings, Changing Slide Background, Adding a logo, Table, Charts, Shapes, SmartArt through this Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course
- Get a very good understanding of the more powerful features and functions in Powerpoint.
- Learn to Use Powerpoint in a Professional Environment by applying the various tools and functions that you have learned in this Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course.
- Learning the backstage of powerpoint 2010
- Learn Formatting a presentation using font color, style etc through this powerpoint course.
- Become Awesome by this Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course.
Powerpoint 2010 Training Course curriculum:
Following is the course curriculum and its details for the Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course:
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
In this tutorial we are going to get a detailed understanding of what is PowerPoint. Moving forward we are going to understand what are the uses of powerpoint and where can we put it to use to make our presentations better.
Section 2: Getting Started
- Getting started with powerpoint 2010
Here in this tutorial we are going to see the topics like Getting started with powerpoint 2010. Then we are going to learn the backstage of powerpoint. Here you will be taught how to start with the powerpoint slides.
- Learning the backstage of powerpoint
Here we are going to mainly see the following two concepts: 1. Getting started with powerpoint 2010 2. Learning the backstage of powerpoint.
- Understanding PowerPoint
In this tutorial we are going to learn some simple but important concepts of powerpoint presentations. Here we will first start by learning how to add slides. After this we are going to see how to use outline view and rearranging and deleting slides.
Section 3: Formatting a Presentation
- Formatting a presentation using font color, style
This tutorial mainly describes the concepts of formatting the slides. The formatting styles that we are going to see are 1. using font colors, 2. style, 3. adding bullets, 4. pictures and also 5. applying slide transition.
- Adding Bullets and Numberings
This tutorial mainly concerns with the bullets and numbering. There are different types or bullets and numbering styles present. You can make use of the style of your requirement according to the content that you want to put in the slides.
- Changing Slide Background
Changing Slide Background is a very important concept and can make your presentations more effective if used in a proper way. Thus in this tutorial we are going to see different options of backgrounds and how to change them and put them in use in your presentation or slides.
- Adding a logo
Many of us require the presentations which have the company logo or any other image as per the requirement. In this tutorial we are going to see how to add logo in the slides and the effective ways to do it.
Section 4: Table, Charts, Shapes, SmartArt
- Adding Tables and Charts
Here in this Powerpoint 2010 tutorial we are going to see in detail the following concepts:
1.Adding Tables and Charts and coping tables and charts directly from excel. This is the very important part of learning powerpoint 2010 and will come effectively when you prepare your slides.
- Copying Tables and Charts from Excel Sheet
In this tutorial for the Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course, we are going to see the very important concepts like: 1. Copying Tables from Excel Sheet 2. Copying Charts from Excel Sheet
- Adding Shapes and Smart art
In this tutorial of Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course you will get to learn adding different shapes and smart art and formatting it according to the need of the presentation.
Target Audience for Powerpoint 2010 Training Course
- This Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course is suitable for anyone and everyone who are pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering, commerce and all general studies.
- Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course is also very useful for MBA, BBA or the students from all specializations
- Charted Accountant can also take up this course Powerpoint 2010 course
- Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course will be very much useful for the professionals who are working
- Anyone who wants to work as Market Analyst, Investment Banker , Research Analyst, Finance Analyst, can take up this Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course.
Pre-requisites for Powerpoint 2010 Training Course
- Passion to learn about Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- A PC with Internet connection is required for viewing the course video tutorials
- The Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training Course start from scratch, hence no initial knowledge for the same is required.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Free Online Powerpoint 2010 Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|