Why Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Course?
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training at edu cba is a comprehensive course on understanding various basic as well as advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint.
This course is a self-paced training that has been provided through pre-recorded video tutorials. It will help you discover new concepts in power point which you might not have encountered before or you may not know how to use them to the best possible extent.
You will learn to create your presentation right from scratch by entering data, exploring different views and learning various key board shortcuts to work efficiently and quickly. It will teach not only the basic operations and fundamental concepts so that you can make a simple presentation but also enable you to use advanced applications to be more creative and productive.
The Course is divided into two modules. The break up is as follows;
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2010 to know what it is and what are its uses
- Getting started with PowerPoint 2010
- Learn how to format a presentation right from scratch
- Learn how to add tables, charts, shapes and smart art
- Study various important keyboard shortcuts
- Understand the procedure to print and share the document
- Learn how to add video, audio and hyperlinks in your PowerPoint presentation
- Learn how the rolling of credits happen at the end of a PowerPoint presentation
- Study the technique to rotate an object
- Learn how to create 3D objects
By the end of this training you would have learned various cool features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 which you were not aware of before. The video tutorials and the practical files will enable the individuals to prepare a PowerPoint presentation right from scrape and will also help you comprehend various advanced features as well in order to make your PowerPoint very appealing. Take this course and see yourself how work more efficiently than ever and make effective presentations.
What are the requirements for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Course?
- A Computer with internet
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
What am I going to get from this Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Course?
- More than 2.5 hours of video tutorials
- Learn how to add bullets and numberings, changing slide background, add a logo, table, charts, shapes, smart art
- Study how the features such as printing and sharing work and also learn simple keyboard shortcuts
- Learn how to insert a video, audio and hyperlink in PowerPoint 2010
- Understand how to roll credits advance, rotate an object, create 3d objects
- Master the features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Learn about the backstage of power point
- Understand how to format a presentation using font color, style
Who should take this Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 course?
- Users new to PowerPoint 2010 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone interested in learning PPT 2010
- Professionals and students who need to make effective presentations.