Foundation 6 – Build Advanced Responsive Websites:
Foundation is a front end web framework which is used for designing websites and web applications and emails. Foundation provides a responsive grid and HTML and CSS UI components, templates, and code snippets.
Through this course you will learn about introduction to foundation frameworks and its advanced, file structure, foundation explanation, foundation basic row columns, foundation components with example, more on foundation components, grid system, large small grid explained, small medium grid explained, offset, incomplete rows, centered columns, visibility classes, accessibility option, print visibility, utility classes, off canvas navigation, top bar navigation, foundation top bar navigation and conclusion.
- Learn how to design website and web applications through foundation framework.
- Learn in detailed about the tools and techniques of foundation Framework.
- Web developers/architects/designers
- Students wanting to make a career in web development
- Anyone interested in learning Foundation Framework
- Basic Knowledge of Programming Languages
- Passion to Learn