Why Financial Modeling Project – Real Estate Sector course?
- Financial Modeling course on Real estate sector is a live project on HDIL. HDIL is a listed real estate development company in India, with significant operations in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- HDIL’s business focuses on Real Estate Development, including construction and development of residential projects and, more recently, commercial and retail projects.
- Edu CBA’s course on financial modeling of real estate sector covers all the requirements of learning Financial Modeling analysis based on HDIL. The aim of this course is to provide the participants a detailed understanding of how the financial model of a particular company is prepared.
Financial Modeling Project – Real Estate Sector Course Objectives:
- This financial Modeling internship provides practical training to the participants as it focuses on a Real estate sector where an individual is trained to prepare Depreciation schedule, debt schedule, cash flow statements etc.
- During this financial modeling internship, the participant will analyze the company and make the projections and forecasting based on the historical data.
- The historical data of the company from the annual reports of HDIL will be provided to the participants for analyzing the company.
- During this financial Modeling course you will be assessed and guided at each steps through assignments and Feedback.
- Students pursuing MBA Finance degree
- Participants who want to do Internship in finance
- Participants keen to study Financial Modeling Course
- Students or Professionals who want to make career in Investment Banking or as an equity research Analyst.
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Financial Modeling Project – Real Estate Sector courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|