The Complete Investment Banking Training:
eduCBA brings you the course Investment Banking Training. In this course we are going to learn different modules which forms the core Investment Banking domain
The modules that will be discussed in Complete Investment Banking Training are:
- Investment Banking Overview
- Excel Skills Required for Investment Bankers
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling – Asian Paints
- VALUATION Training
- Financial Modeling and Valuation of IDEA Cellular
- Financial Modeling of Mahindra & Mahindra
- REPORT WRITING Techniques
- Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling
- Private Equity
All this modules are equipped with the complete CFA Curriculum. Also you will enjoy the way of training. The trainer has made sure that all the concepts are thoroughly explained along with examples.
So in this training you will understand the nuts and bolts of how to prepare a Financial model. first we will start with the understanding of Investment Banking industry.
Here we will learn in details how the investment banking industry works, its role, its hierarchy etc.
Then moving forward we will learn to prepare the financial models of some live operating current companies. Some of them are Asian Paints, IDEA cellular, Mahindra & Mahindra, Cipla etc.
Other advance investment banking topics that you will be learning are:
- How to prepare a Merger Model of two companies
- How to prepare a private equity financial model
- How to prepare a Leverage buyout Model.
What are the requirements for Complete Investment Banking Training?
- Computer with Internet.
- Passion to learn
Who is the Target Audience
- Anyone who wants to appear for the CFA exam
To allow the participants to learn all the domains of the CFA level I exam thoroughly.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Complete Investment Banking Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|