Bank Branch Audit Training Courses
The bank branch audit training is an amazing course for the beginners. It will enable them to understand all the important concepts in the best manner. The Bank branch audit course is related to the banking industry. Audits play an imperative role in the banks and the necessity of understanding the procedure has become vital presently. In the present time, banks deal with several products unlike just the basic functions of depositing and giving loans in the earlier time. In this course, one can study in a detailed manner about small to major points based on bank audits. The purpose and importance of planning will be taught in this course sessions. You will come to know how planning assists the audit team to complete the audit assignment comfortably without any obstacles.
Many important topics will be covered and studied in a comprehensive manner in this course. Such as:
- Income Recognition, Provisioning Norms, and Asset classification
- Practical issues in Audit
- Audit: Plan, Scope, standards and program.
- Special focus areas and Long form audit report.
- Audit closure, reporting, and documentation
- Audit checklists
- Peer Review and ICAI guidelines
- RBI norms
Goals and Objectives of Bank Branch Audit training:
The main objective of the training course is to teach the applicants how to audit the bank and branch banking. The course also focuses on corporate lending, provisioning and security, fund transmission, clearing services, deposits and deposit taking. Apart from these functions the goals and objectives of the course are listed below:
- To enhance the efforts of the banks to carry out the transactions with an internal check along with other verifications and acquiescence with processes laid down.
- To advance the efficiency of coexisting audit system in banks.
- To develop the quality and coverage of coexisting audit reports.
- Identifying the problems in the cash flow
- Evaluating and considering the risks
- Evaluation of Returns on Bank accounts
- Evaluating efficiency of controls
- Determining the array of chance for the improvement
Target Audience for Bank Branch Audit Training
- Students specializing in banking degree
- BBA finance/ MBA students
- Equity research Analysts interested in learning about banking sector
- Anyone who desires to study more about the operations in banking
- Any graduate degree holder
- Managers and Risk managers
- Finance professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about banking
- Professionals in the banking sector
- Newly joined employees in the bank
- Audit directors
- Credit auditors and internal, external auditors
Pre-requisites for Bank Branch Audit Training:
- Passions to learn about banking
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Good mathematics and strong skills
- Graduation degree
- Personality traits and special skills
Highlights of the Bank Branch Audit Training Course:
The bank audit training course is specially designed in such a way that the auditors within the financial institutions could perform their job appropriately without any difficulties. The course comprises of the skills that are required to perform auditing and audit projects effectively within your firm.
The course teaches you how to design the audit programs for several audit assignments that are in accordance to the financial institution.
By attending the course you will learn about various things. A clear understanding of various functions and all the departments within a usual financial institution can be gained. Apart from it, you will also learn about:
- Key factors of modern day banking
- Understanding risk and evading and its effects.
- Understanding derivatives
- Understanding payment system and its effects on the organization
- How to audit market risks and credit
- How to perform audits for corporate banking operations
- How to perform audits for retail banking operations
- How to audit clearing services
- How to audit the dealing room
- How to audit the private banking department
- How to audit the trade finance function
- Asset classification, Provisioning norms, prudential norms and general principles, revenue leakage, regulatory treatment for classification of assets and other key areas of auditing are covered up in the training course.
- Will be the course be helpful to me if I do not have my basics of banking clear?
Yes, the course is completely helpful to everyone regardless of the person getting the course having complete knowledge or not at all about banking or auditing or any related topic. The course is inclusive of all the important topics that are necessary to be known while auditing and clearing the balance sheet. It covers everything right from the basics to higher level topics.
- What basic qualifications do I need to have for attaining this course?
The person seeking the course must be an intermediate 12th pass and graduation degree in any field. No other specific qualification is required for pursuing the course. The aspirant must be willing to learn all the techniques and methods with dedication. The course will be extremely beneficial if you are interested in being an auditing or banking professional.
- What would I need to do as a trainee?
During the training period, every trainee will be provided with curriculum comprising of worksheets and E-lessons. You would have to attend the weekly sessions so you know how to implement the techniques and methods that you learn during the course. All the assignments given during the course need to be completed by you as it will be a revision of what you learned. With the auditing training obtained you would be able to consider things from a different point of view. There will be doubt solving lectures for clearing any doubts you have pertaining the subject.
- How could I be sure that the course will be useful to me and the methods that I learn during the training session will really work?
The training course being designed in a detailed manner it is definitely going to be very useful if you are looking for a career in auditing. The bank auditing methods taught during the course are time-tested and are used for auditing by the professionals. Check out the course overview if you still have doubts pertaining the training session. You can also check the reviews and the feedbacks on the site to be sure before enrolling.
- All the concepts of banking and accounting are taught in the bank branch audit course. The training session is nice to learn and practice. Auditing accounts and Summarizing accounts, summarizing balance sheets are part of the course. Important topics like cash flow and in cash, arranging figures and handling real cash are also covered in the training course.
- The course is well designed and great as a basic introduction to auditing and accounting. It introduces the auditor to the basic techniques of auditing. The course is appropriately structured to be understood and taken by anyone who wants to learn about Auditing or banking.
- It is a completely informative course. The training session comprises of fundamental concepts teaching about banking and auditing and different sectors and functions of the audit. The course begins with the generic overview later specifies as it develops. The course will allow you to gain necessary knowledge level through which you can study further.
- The training program is a great source of knowledge. With this course, you will be able to learn and be totally aware of banking and auditing related things. With the completion of the course, you will be confident enough to tackle any of the issues. The course is presented in a detailed manner with basic concepts.
Career Benefits of Bank Branch Audit Training
Learn best practice or getting training in the audit will enable you to evaluate compliance.
- You will understand how the business works:
An audit cycle generally begins with an audit plan. Drafting such a plan with the possibility and reporting of all the audits of the year is a challenging exercise in handling with the constant flow of emerging risks that affect every aspect of the business. The audit plan is not just about finance, it also includes strategy, operations, IT, and marketing. The challenge is major so is the learning potential. While you work as an auditor a variety of problems that will teach you how a business function will be visible to you. You will study to apply framework and you will gain experience in measuring the changing aspects of priorities and obstacles that affect the performance of the company.
- You will become a leader:
During your audit journey, chances are that you will face conflicts from management to agree to your audit findings. In some cases, they will block your audit fieldwork by providing fractional information and data. You will have to deal with managers who neglect audit findings as they do not like to be told about things specifically by auditors who are considered as an outsider to their daily workings. Or for the reason that they do not like to be under inspection.
Your success will depend on your skill to build a setting in which the managers are receptive to the recommendations given by you and approve an approach where they act on the audit findings. You will learn how to have an impact without authority, how to deal with vagueness and how to stay calm and handle objections without harming long-term collaboration. In the world of permanent transformation, these are the imperative skills that will aid you in becoming the leader.
- You will become an excellent communicator:
Highly effective communicators are good at asking queries and then listening with complete attention with both ears and eyes. As an auditor you will perform walkthroughs, conduct interviews, interact with large variations of individuals and plan tours in order to attain your goal of separating opinion from facts. The better the questions the better the chance of your success. How well you can read between the lines and how well you can study the body language. It is all about communication. When you have listened and understood with your eyes and ears you will require getting your message across. You will need to consider your message. Would have to analyze about everything, the goal, and obstacles that need to be overcome. You will need to be familiarized of the story along with your audience, play with perspective and tone and be assured to not lose the attention you have captivated. If you master the proficiency you can communicate and interact with everyone in the ecosystem of the business: customers, executives, vendors, co-workers, clients.
- You will learn to keep on learning:
One of the best thing about the audit is that it impel individuals to obtain all sets of skills and attitudes they require. It is important that auditors are able to quickly grasp the knowledge on a wide array of topics and they need to keep their skills up to date. In order to stay operational, they must stay tuned with standards of the industry and best practices both in operational and financial areas. A good auditor is an avid learner and persistent. Knowledge is just the most important thing. Access is just the initial stage. As an auditor, you will need to master how to apply and manage it. Standing still cannot be afforded in the constantly changing digital world. You can learn something or other but what you actually need to do is to be able to keep on learning. The best thing an individual can do is invest in themselves. Nobody can charge or take it away from you if you improve your talents constantly. Learning does not end with the studying. Evolve your thinking, broaden your mind, and stay sharp. Keep on craving for improvement as in the process of learning satisfaction means destruction.
With the Bank branch audit training, you will always have an action plan to implement your new skills. The critical thinking and management skills that are necessary for performing the audit and clearing the balance sheet are included in the training session. The training session will help you to enhance your banking and audit relate knowledge. Along with the improvement in the techniques, you will be able to learn various new techniques that you are not aware of to deal with the intricate tasks.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Bank Branch Audit courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|