Android UI Input Controls and Activity Life Cycle
Input controls are interactive component in app’s user interface.
For example text-field, it will allow you to type into your app. Android has many such controls so that we can use it into the UI.
In this tutorial we will deal with various input controls of android and life cycle of android.
About the Android UI Input Controls and Activity Life Cycle course:
- The Android Course is designed to provide hands-on knowledge and skills for anyone interested in Android development. Be sure to get in-depth Knowledge of building amazing Android in Android, IOS and Phone Gap. With the advent of Smart phones, we come across number of applications daily. Wouldn’t it be great if you can get a training to create one of your own App?
- Building your first mobile app can be a challenging experience. It can be done efficiently if you are aware of various app development procedures and tricks. So in order to get you started, we have compiled series of courses in this domain with step by step tutorials for the same.
Who are the target Audience for this Android UI Input Controls and Activity Life Cycle Course?
To stay ahead in this Smart world, having practical knowledge in Android has become a must-know. Although anybody can take up this Android Course the following would be the appropriate audience to undertake it:
- Beginners who have never created a Mobile app before can also take up this Android Course as all the courses in this start from scratch.
- This course can be taken up by Students or Professionals who wish to create their own Mobile app.
- This course is also aimed for designers, developers or entrepreneurs who are interested in the field of Mobile app development.
- Beginner to Advanced Programmers
- Anyone who wants to build or improve a Mobile app.
What are the pre-requisites for this Android UI Input Controls and Activity Life Cycle Course?
- A computer with internet connection
- Basic skills and knowledge in web technologies
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Innovative and creative skills
- Attention to details
- Passion to Learn
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Android UI Input Controls courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|