Introduction to Cloudera Careers
Cloudera Careers is one of the great opportunities available in today’s I.T. market that is the best in the industry. At Cloudera, it is the work that matters, the contribution towards the company’s growth and as an individual. So, why are we choosing Cloudera? It has an Elastic Cloud Performance with Enterprise security and governance with multi-function data analytics. Cloudera Careers involves initiatives that help individuals or companies establish a cloud-based analysis tool to identify suspected human trafficking individuals and their networks. There is a wide range of opportunities or job openings held, especially the Engineering team of Cloudera that allows customers to ask questions and enhance or build their products accordingly.
Cloudera Careers Listing
Being an Employee of Cloudera means working with some of the brightest and best in the industry. All the effort employees put in will have a better impact on big data. Be it a Software Engineer, Release Engineer, Technical Writer, Data Scientist, Quality Engineer, etc.; careers are open per the requirements.
Careers for Cloudera are listed Department-wise and Location-wise, i.e., Product Department, G&A Department, Engineering Department, Marketing Department, Sales & Field Department, and the Support Department. Locations are also divided into APAC and AMER regions.
APAC consists of Australia, India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, and the Republic of Korea. AMER region consists of Canada, the United States of America, and Costa Rica.
Cloudera Careers Jobs
As per the Latest Job Openings in Cloudera Careers:
- Engineering Department consists of Sub Departments such as Administration with 6 Vacancies, Engineering with more than 100+ vacancies, University Relations with five vacancies, and Quality Engineering with 16 vacancies. G&A Department consists of Sub Departments such as Administrative with 1 Vacancy, Business Systems & I.T. with seven vacancies, Finance with eight vacancies, Facilities with 1 Vacancy, Human Resources with 50 vacancies, and two vacancies in Legal.
- Marketing Department consists of Sub Departments such as Product Marketing with 50+ vacancies, and Marketing Department with 100+ vacancies.
- Product Department consists of Product Management as Sub Department with 50+ vacancies. Sales & Field Ops Department consists of Sub Departments such as Business Development with 1 Vacancy, Administrative with two vacancies, Field Operations with 12 vacancies, Partner Enablement with seven vacancies, Professional Services with 30+ vacancies, Sales with 50+ vacancies, Sales Engineering with 30 vacancies, and Training with five vacancies. Support Department has a Sub Department, Support, with 50+ vacancies.
- Cloudera Careers, its culture is centered on values at Cloudera. At Cloudera, Employees are committed and act with Integrity. The company always strives for equality and takes risks to go forward and stand for the Customers.
- Cloudera cares for the employees to make a difference in the local community where the employees work. Cloudera Careers also hosts projects that Cloudera Ambassadors lead and offers donations that strengthen the employees by providing learning opportunities through nonprofit series.
Cloudera Careers will require a few of the requirements, such as:
- BTech/B.E., Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science.
- Hands-on Programming on C++, Java, and Data structures and algorithm skills, with Scala a plus.
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems.
- A big plus will have Apache Spark and Hive, with any Database experience.
- Also, to have good experience in Cloud Service providers such as Azure, AWS, and Google Platform.
- Employees handling Cloudera will be responsible for identifying features, design, and implementation.
- And should be able to locate the designs’ long-term impact and take appropriate actions on them.
- Salaries in Cloudera will depend upon the years of experience of the employee.
- Also, the designations get changed according to the experience and the Work responsibilities.
Some of the Designations are:
- Associate Software Engineer with 0-1 years of experience can expect around 15,00,000/ year approximately.
- Customer Operations Engineer with No work experience can expect around 13,00,000/ year approximately.
- Software Engineers with 3-4 years of experience can expect around 20,00,000/ year approximately.
- Senior Software Engineer with 5-10 years of experience can expect around 31,00,000/ year approximately.
Similarly, we have Big Data Engineer, Technical and Operations Engineer, etc.
Cloudera Careers Interviews
Cloudera is one of the Big Companies based out of the U.S. for Big Data Solutions and was founded in 2008; Software Enterprise products run on Open source Apache Hadoop framework with A.I. and ML frameworks.
There are a total of 5 Interview rounds. NOTE: Interview rounds may change based on the Years of Experience and Designation.
Round 1: Online Written Test
This round does not contain Multiple Choice questions similar to other companies but will have coding questions divided into various sections. Section 1 comprises three coding questions, which are mandatory, and Section 2 consists of 2 coding questions; that anyone can be attempted. This test is hosted on the Hacker Rank platform for about 120 minutes.
Round 2: Technical Round 1
It is the first Technical interview round taken which can last up to 45 mins to test the Basic Technical knowledge.
Round 3: Technical Round 2
It is the second Technical round taken as soon as the person clears Technical Round 1, which would again last up to 45 mins to test the in-depth Technical knowledge and a few questions related to project work.
Round 4: Technical – Managerial Round
It is the third round that the Manager takes to test the overall knowledge or the points mentioned on the resume. It is technically technical and managerial at once and lasts about 35 minutes. Once this round is cleared, the person gets shortlisted for the final round, i.e., the H.R. Round.
Round 5: H.R. Round
This is the last round taken by a person from H.R. Department, which may last up to 15 mins. This round concerns our goals, plans, verbal knowledge, and etiquette. Once this round gets cleared, we are good to go with the Offer Letter.
This article comprises Cloudera Careers, job listings, Salaries, interview rounds, etc. Therefore, it will undoubtedly help a person who wants to get into Cloudera gain basic knowledge on what the procedure is and what the current Job listings are according to the experience; one can apply on the Cloudera Career Site.
This is a guide to Cloudera Careers. Here we discuss the introduction, Cloudera careers listing, jobs, requirements, salaries, and interviews. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –