Introduction to Cinema 4D Plugins
Cinema 4d plugins can be understood in the term of additional software which is using for enhancing the ability of Cinema 4d.In another word you can say by using some other software with Cinema 4d we can increase the quality of 3d modeling of any project which we did in Cinema 4d and that type of software can call plugins of it. The plugin can be any type of software that can create specific models, add different types of effects, provides smoothness in different 3d modeling tasks. I will tell you about some of the popular plugins of this software with their characteristic.
Popular Cinema 4D Plugins
You can find a number of plugins of Cinema 4d in the market if you go to search for that but today will tell you about some of the most used plugins of it and these are Trypogen, X-particles, TurbulenceFD, Light Kit Pro 3.0, and so on. So let us discuss them one by one.
- This is an amazing plugin for creating particle effect as well as VFX by using a number of standard features of it. By using this plugin designer can switch between motion graphics and VFX with the help of unified systems.
- If you want to buy it then you can have it by paying $799.
- It can create stimulations for different types of objects such as smoke, fire, cloth, and fluids. You can integrate these objects in Cinema 4D very easily.
- Not only VFX but it can also create medical visualizations to abstract artwork, FUI, Holograms, Solar systems visualizations, and so on. It offers multiple options through which we can combine Emitters and Modifiers that give us a wide range of possibilities for doing this.
- You can export ExplosiaFX of it as VDB volume that can be rendered by those render engines which can read VDB volume data.
- By using Liquid and Grain solvers of it we can create large as well as small scale fluid simulations for example we can create gorgeous beaches with ocean spray, waves and can add other beautiful products with it.
- Visit indium. ltd for having more detail about this plugin.
- It is voxel base fluid dynamics simulation software that creates smoke and fire by using different types of adjustable parameters of this technique.
- It is used in different sectors such as Movies, TV programs, Video game promos, and other multimedia platforms.
- It offers different types of packages if you want to purchase it such as for Single Users, Educational purposes, and some others. For a Single user, you have to pay $489 and this package includes a Perpetual license, maintenance updates, an unlimited number of render nodes, which remains valid for future updates of Cinema 4D software.
- It offers a number of features to their use such as up to 12 x speedup on the GPU, a Physically-based fire shader, multiple scattering can also do with it, curve for editing shading, and so on.
- You can have a video tutorial of a number of tasks that it can create or perform on its official website which is jawset.com.
3. Light Kit Pro 3.0
- It provides a fully customized and adjustable lighting solution for different types of projects. It offers a number of lights, softboxes,, and panels.
- It offers 7 types of studio lights to its users such as Softbox, Umbrella, Kino Flo, Ring, Panel, or Ambient, LED Ring, lighting options.
- It provides easy-to-use systems that include 120 studio presents and also has built-in supports for renderers Octane, Redshift, and Arnold.
- You will have 9 different cyc objects which can do quick studio setups and all can be customized according to the requirement of end result of your project.
- It allows you to create your own studios and save them with custom settings so that you can use them again and again as per your requirement or you can also browse 120 included studios along with Light Kit Browser.
- It has compatibility for Cinema 4D R20+ and its file size is 500 MB for a single user. For more details related to this plugin, you can visit greyscalegorilla.com
- It is a very exciting tool that shatters objects automatically and enables you to use them into pieces with the help of Cinema 4D’s dynamics.
- It supports multi-break during using of multiple colliders on an object, Deep-break means when you break any object into a number of pieces then they break themself when colliding with another object, the Flip object is another feature of it and it can flip original object by breaking them in 3 modes.
- You can control the dynamic trigger to change the stage into dynamics.
- It offers Bake Normals features that can remove any artifacts from the surface of the object which were visible after the fracturing.
- Apply inside and outside materials to object can also do with this plugin. Use of Subplygon displacement material gives inside surfaces. Not only can this but more realistic cuts also be easily created in it which are not flat.
- Nitroblast Bomb is an additional tool of it which can be used for automatic fracture and explode an object from the impact point. It also works on an effortless explosion of already shattered objects.
5. Scroll Roll Deformer
- It is designed for giving rolling or warping effects to different objects such as for creating the effect of rolling paper, carpet-like effect, and many more.
- It is compatible with Cinema 4D R15 to R21 for Mac and Microsoft Windows users.
- It offers Layer effects, Fall off tab that can control deformers, and Mograph effects which we have created in Cinema 4D, and many other features it has.
- You can visit the curious animal. tv for having other details related to this plugin and can download it from here also.
Now plugin of Cinema 4D will no more an unknown word for you.
These were some of the important and most used plugins of Cinema 4D and I told you all characteristics of the above-discussed plugin. Now you can have a solution to your problem related to Cinema 4D and use these plugins for enhancing the impact of any task of your project related to Cinema 4D.
This is a guide to Cinema 4D Plugins. Here we also discuss the introduction and popular cinema 4d plugins along with their characteristics. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –