Android Device Manager Tracker
Apps rule the world today and rightly so because you have an app for every single activity of your life beginning from your alarm clock in the morning to your daily reading of the scriptures before you go to bed. Often I wonder is there a thing for which there is no app. I haven’t yet pondered over this much to give you the answer but I definitely would.
The latest app that has caught my fancy is an android device manager tracker. As the name suggests it manages your android device. But the big question is how?
Let’s get familiar with the W’s of the android device manager software before we jump to the question of how.
What is an Android Device Manager Tracker?
Android Device Manager Tracker is actually a Google app that helps the user to safeguard and track their devices remotely. So, misplacing or losing your phone should not make you sweaty and worried because now you can just with the click of a button utilize a number of features to find your precious lost device. Google allows you to track the nearest location of your device on the map where it was last used or switched on. And what’s more, if you are asking, here is a list of great features offered by the android device manager software to safeguard your phone as well as the data you have stored in your phone.
Android Device Manager Tracker Features
TRING! TRING! Find My Phone
Don’t you go by my caption and laugh at me, because let me present to you the best feature of the android device manager tracker which will surely make you laugh at the end of the day for it is going to solve the most trivial problem of your day-losing your phone or forgetting it where have you kept it last.
Google’s Android Manager lets you ring your phone on a maximum volume even if you have kept it in silent mode. And when you have forgotten your phone at a place you had last visited, do not worry Google very efficiently allows you to locate it on the map to ensure the device can be easily recovered. The App Manager also enables you to lock your phone ensuring the safety of your data if it has been lost. The lock can be activated, changed even after losing your phone. Thus the Android Manager ensures the complete safety of your personal device even if it reaches the wrong hands.
Anybody who has lost his cellphone umpteen times will know the pain of losing the stored data every time and re-creating it from scratch. And OH! My, the fear of getting your data used against you is scarier. This scare can be permanently removed if you are using the Android Device Manager Tracker. The ADM allows you to wipe out (erase your data) completely in case of no hope of retrieving your phone.
Return My Phone!
The latest feature to be added on the Android Device Manager Tracker is a boon. Now you can add a number on your phone to ensure that you can be reached by the person who has found your misplaced phone. As soon as the person switches on your phone a message prompted by the device manager will flash your message with your contact number.
How to use the Android Device Manager Tracker?
- Open your favorite browser page and type in the following address google.com/android/devicemanager. Google will request you to grant it permission to access your location data and this is necessary for the device manager to run smoothly considering it’s a tracking service. You need to turn on your location services if it is not on automatic mode. The automatic switch-on mode is available in Nexus handsets.
- You can check the current location of your handset and also the place it was used the last time. The option to switch to another device is extremely easy and can be selected by clicking on the name of the device from the drop-down menu. The switching device option makes it easy for you to keep a track of all your Android devices from one place. The map will be enabled immediately to track your new device as soon as you select it. Renaming the device is easy and can be done by clicking on the pencil button.
- You need to now download the app from the Google Play Store. Make sure to download the correct app as there are similar-looking apps available on the store. Install the app and allow it to access your location data just as in the above step.
- As soon as the GPS system is activated in your phone you will be able to use its various features according to your needs. For the convenience of the readers, each feature is also enunciated in detail to help them work.
- You have two options available namely the Lock & Erase and Ring in an icon format beneath the device name. On selection of the option, the app will prompt you to change its settings. You can select the volume at which the phone will ring when it is in vibration mode. You can opt for the maximum or alter it according to your choice.
- To use the Lock & Erase feature you would be required to select its icon. Upon its selection, a dialog box will send a notification to your device about the activation of this feature. This is a necessary step and needs to be followed religiously.
- In the Lock feature, you would be prompted to create a new password to lock the screen of your phone, while the erase option is something you have to be extremely careful about. Until and unless you are not sure about the recovery of your phone under any circumstances you should avoid using it. The erase option functions like the factory reset mode and erases all the data on your phone to secure you from data theft trouble.
- It erases data stored in your music, photos, video, and other folders. This deletion is permanent and cannot be retrieved at any cost. However, the erase option can only delete data from your phone and is unable to do anything to the data stored on your SD card. In case of your phone is switched off when you click on the erase button, the command will be acted upon as soon as your device will be switched on.
- In the Settings of the app, you will be asked to activate the device administrator which will allow you to access all the features of the app. certain administration rights need to be agreed upon to make the app function smoothly on your device.
Now you are ready to make use of the services of the Android Device Manager Software. However, don’t make it a habit to lose your phone considering Android Device Manager Software as an easy option to save yourself. Remember always; a stitch in time saves nine and you don’t know what data you may have to sacrifice for a silly habit of yours. So ADM is here to help you but only if you would help yourself correctly.
This has been a guide to the Android Device Manager Tracker is actually the latest features Google app that helps the user to safeguard and track their devices remotely. These are the following external link related to the android device manager tracker.