Updated June 1, 2023
About Amit Mistry
Amit Mistry was an Indian actor best known for his roles in the television serials such as Saat phero ki hera pherie, A gentleman, and Tenali Rama. He has also appeared in numerous other television shows. Along with being a television serial actor, he also worked in films and many dramas. Unfortunately, he died out of a heart attack at his residence in Mumbai on the morning of 23rd April 2021 when he was 47 years old.
- He is best known for starring in the television series Madam Sir, Tenali Rama, Saat phero ki hera pherie, and Shor in the City.
- He even worked in the web series named Bandish Bandits, where the audience immensely appreciated his performance in the role.
- He started his career as a theatre actor and acted in multiple Gujarati theatre shows.
- He died of cardiac arrest in Andheri, Mumbai, at his residence on 23rd April 2021.
Personal Statistics of Amit Mistry
|12th January 1974
|Not Known (Married in 2015)
|5 ft 7 in
|75 Kg (150 lbs)
- Born in Mumbai, India, in 1974.
- Studied at the Narsee Monjee College, Vile parle, in Mumbai.
- He started his career in film with his debut in the film Kya Kehna where he got an opportunity to play the role of Preity Zinta’s character’s brother.
- 2000 – He started his career by appearing in a small role in the movie named Kya Kehna, where he played the role of Priya’s brother that is Preity Zinta’s brother.
- 2007 – He got a chance to play the role of Patrick in the Hindi movie Ek challis ki last local.
- 2009 – He played the character of Bhuval Ram Kuber in the movie 99, where the audience appreciated his performance.
- 2010 – Appeared in the movie Shor in the City, playing the character of Tipu.
- 2011 – He acted in the role of Binde in the Hindi movie Yamla Pagla Deewana.
- 2012 – Gained wider recognition for his performance in the film gali gali ichor hai and played the role of sattu Tripathi.
- 2014 – Appeared in the Gujarati film Bey yaar and played the roles of Pranav doshi and Prabodh Gupta.
- 2017 – Appeared in the film A gentleman, where he played the character of Jignesh patil.
- 2018 – Appeared in the film Bhaiaji Superhit and played the role of Lucky Singh Laapta.
- 2021 – Played the character GM Hari Kumar for the film Bhoot Police.
Along with his film career, he even worked in multiple television shows, including Ssshhhh… Koi Hai, Saat phero ki hera pherie, Who, Yeh duniya hai rangeen, Shubh mangal Savadhan, Bhagwaan Bachaye inko, dafa 420, Tenali rama, madam Sir, tea time manoranjan. He became famous for his role as Devendra Rathod, where he played for the web series Bandish Bandits.
5 Best movies of Amit Mistry
|Box Office Collection
|Shor in the City
|Yamla pagla deewana
|Ek chalis ki last local
- Amit Mistry followed the preachings and teachings of Brahmakumaris, which is a spiritual organization in India.
- He enjoyed playing guitar in his free time and loved listening to music.
- He was always fascinated by the historical characters and enjoyed performing in the role of Birbal in the Tenali Rama serial.
- At Hai and shape clinic, he went through the PRP treatment by Dr. Umang Kothari in the year 2019.
Amit Mistry is an Indian actor who has appeared in several films, TV shows, and theatre productions. He is best known for his roles in films such as Tenali Rama, Kya Kehna, Two Cubes please, and shor in the City. He has also acted in several popular television shows, including Ssshhhh… koi hai, Madam Sir, etc. Mistry has also been a part of several web series, including the popular Bandish Bandits.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Amit Mistry” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,