Updated September 16, 2023
Definition of Adobe Flash Player Test
Adobe Flash player is basically a reader that reads and shows the animation sequence that is created on Adobe Flash Professional software. When a user creates an animation file or project they can view the final product only on Adobe Flash Player versions. The player is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers. The Adobe Flash player was earlier created by Macromedia and later sold to Adobe. The player plays SWF files and can be downloaded free of cost. In this article, we shall learn more about the Flash player and how to Test the same.
What is Adobe Flash Player Test?
Testing any software or program is an intricate process that involves downloading, recompensing, planning & lay-outing the process and then testing the final product. Today, Adobe Flash Player has become a demanded program to view multimedia files, animation sequences, GIF images, Play games or just view ads on Internet browsers.
Testing the Adobe Flash Player on the desktop will help the user to evaluate the Animation and multimedia files. Moreover, it will provide a platform to view files on the browser that can be played only with the Flash player.
Recently, due to the demand and rise of HTML5, Adobe Company has ended the Adobe Flash Player from its website. However, most of the websites and advertisements still run on Flash player.
How to Test and Use Adobe Flash Player?
Adobe Flash Player is used to play or view internet-rich applications as well as is also used to stream animation files created on Adobe Flash programs. The player has included strong security and privacy features by using the HTTP dynamic streaming modes. The Flash player runs on the SWF file format primarily. This format is a blend of audio and video graphics and other multimedia graphic content.
Methods to Test the Adobe Flash player
1. To test the Adobe Flash Player on Google chrome/ Internet Explorer
- Then, make sure the flash player is installed on the computer.
- For a testing flash player on browsers, we go to SETTINGS of that particular browser.
- Then, click on the Privacy setting and select the Content properties in the Security Tab
- This will help in testing the Adobe Flash player and its content on the web.
2. To Test the Adobe Flash Player by using Adobe Flash Professional Program
1. Launch Adobe flash professional program
2. Create a new file as shown below
3. Now, create a small animation using a simple rectangle. For this, we create a rectangle on layer 1
4. Then, we create select INSERT KEYFRAMES on the 20th frame in the same layer.
5. Next we move the box from its place on this frame.
6. Right-click on the timeline and select CREATE CLASSIC TWEEN. This will create a small animation of the box.
7. Now, go to Windows and select the PROPERTIES panel.
8. You will see an option of PUBLISH on this panel. In another way, we can also go to the FILE tab for the same.
9. Now, in the FILE tab we see PUBLISH SETTINGS, PUBLISH PREVIEW AND PUBLISH.
10. Click on the PUBLISH SETTINGS to change or edit the properties of the file. We can edit the format of the file, target version of Flash player to be used and the Script generated as shown in the image below
11. Click on the PUBLISH PREVIEW TAB to view a preview of the animation sequence as shown below
12. To save the published file on the desktop click on PUBLISH as shown below.
13. If you can view and publish the file without any error, then the Adobe flash player is precisely installed without any troubleshooting.
14. Else, go to the Adobe website and install the Flash player again. Restart the computer and try the above process again.
The Adobe Flash player supports the raster as well as the vector graphic formats. The file formats compatible with the player are SWF, XML, AMF, GIF, and JSON. Animators, software developers, website designers, and coding specialists would benefit to a great extent by learning the basics of Adobe Flash player and its detailed overview.
Over the past few years, the Adobe Flash player has gained huge success and tremendous demand from the animation and gaming industries.
In this article, we studied in detail the Adobe Flash player test and how to use the program with different versions and browsers. It is a celebrated program that has been used by generations and will still hold a unique place in the digital industry.
Presently, the program has been discontinued from Adobe while, HTML5 programs have been branded and has emerged as the new technology for new generations.
This is a guide to Adobe Flash Player Test. Here we discuss the definition, What is Adobe Flash Player Test, How to test and use Adobe Flash Player? respectively. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –