City of Brussels
Brussels, the capital, and most densely populated region of Belgium, grew from a small rural settlement on the bank of river Senne to a major administrative hub in Europe. This city can also surprise you with its fascinating cultural attractions, fantastic restaurants, and amazing shopping areas.
Top Hotels in Brussels
Such a city that attracts both business professionals and tourists naturally houses a diverse range of hotels. We have selected and listed a few of them below.
#1 Hotel Amigo
Hotel Amigo, located in the heart of Brussels, is one of the best luxury hotels in the city. Situated near the iconic Grand Place, it provides an accessible base to delve into the city. It has spacious and clean rooms, and bathrooms and serves amazing food.
- Address: Rue de l’Amigo 1, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Price: INR 37,000 – Approx
- How to Reach: This hotel is four minutes away from Beurs (Brussels Metro), and 11 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Grand Place, SANDEMANs NEW Europe, WoodCutter – Urban Axe Throwing, and Enygma – Escape Room.
#2 The Dominican
This is an elegant deluxe design hotel located in the center of Brussels. It completely indulges you with its stylish rooms, intimate courtyards, and magnificent Grand Lounge. It also offers delicious food and a rejuvenating health club equipped with a gym, sauna, and providing massage facility. It also provides complimentary WiFi.
- Address: Rue Léopold / Leopoldstraat 9, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Price: INR 18000 – Approx
- How to Reach: It is three minutes away from De Brouckere (Brussels Metro) and 11 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Grand Place, illusion Brussels, Guild Houses, and SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
#3 Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie
Situated in the throbbing Avenue Louise, which is also multicultural and arty, Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie is one of the ideal hotels in Brussels for both businessmen and tourists. It provides huge rooms which are equally elegant and comfortable. This hotel provides facilities like a gym, sauna, amazing restaurant, and parking.
- Address: Avenue Louise/ Louizalaan 91-93, 1050 Brussels
- Price: INR 11,000 – Approx
- How to reach: This hotel is seven minutes away from Louiza (Brussels Metro) and around 11 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Escape Hunt Brussels, Elisabeth Chocolatier (Louise), and La Patinoire Royale.
#4 Vintage Hotel Brussels
Vintage Hotel Brussels is a charming red brick building dating back to the early 20th century. Exhibiting typical Brussels architecture, it lies at the top of the town. This hotel offers a cozy patio terrace, a comfortable lounge, and an exquisitely decorated breakfast room. It provides you with a calm and serene evening experience after exploring the town throughout the day.
- Address: Rue Dejoncker 45, 1060 Brussels – Belgium
- Price: INR 10,000 – Approx
- How to Reach: This hotel is three minutes away from Louiza (Brussels Metro) and 12 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Escape Hunt Brussels, Justice Palace (Palais de Justice), Tomahawk – Axe Throwing, and Upper Town – Haut de la Ville.
#5 Made in Louise
Do you wish to experience the feel of living in a classic Brussels townhouse from the 20th century? If yes, then Made in Louise is the place for you. It offers comfortable and cozy rooms with high-speed WiFi, a warm atmosphere, and excellent service while providing you with an authentic Belgian lifestyle experience.
- Address: Rue Veydt 40, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Price: INR 8,000 – Approx
- How to Reach: This hotel is nine minutes away from Louiza (Brussels Metro) and 12 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: Tomahawk – Axe Throwing, Escape Hunt Brussels, Chamber Challenge, and La Casa del Habano.
#6 Novotel Brussels Airport
Novotel Brussels Airport, located in the center of Zaventem, is the perfect base for business trips. It is well-connected to Brussels Airport by a 24-hour shuttle. This hotel offers comfortable rooms for stay, modular meeting rooms, and a fitness center for rejuvenation.
- Address: Leonardo Da Vincilaan 25, MACHELEN, 1831, Belgium
- Price: INR 8,000 – Approx
- How to Reach: This hotel is just 2 km away from Brussels Airport.
- Nearby Attraction: The nearby attractions around Novotel Brussels Airport include the Atomium, Mini Europe, Brussels Expo, and the Grand Place.
Apart from the hotels we have given above, there are also a plethora of options. You just need to consider your needs and choose the one you need among the many hotels in Brussels.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Top Hotels in Brussels” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information.