Updated June 8, 2023
Berlin features both historical and revolutionary landmarks. This city is also well-known for its robust art and nightlife scenes. Berlin is an art lover’s paradise, with various contemporary and historical institutions. The city also has a plethora of lodging alternatives.
Top Hotels in Berlin
Check out this selection of the 5 greatest historic hotels in Berlin, Germany, for a mix of tradition and home comforts.
#1 Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
This is among the Top Hotels in Berlin. The Adlon, the epitome of luxury housing, is a famed 5-star hotel located in Berlin’s Mitte, next to the Brandenburg Gate. A double Michelin-starred restaurant and a shopping arcade are among the cutting-edge amenities.
The antique furnishings with extravagant twists and marble bathrooms give the rooms a classy attractiveness. They have WiFi and a sophisticated media system, and some have views of the Brandenburg Gate. A neoclassical indoor pool, a gym, and an Ayurvedic spa are among the sporting and relaxing attractions and also offer private dining, wild game specialties, and other options.
- Address: Unter den Linden, Mitte, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Starting Price: INR 40,800
- How to Reach: S Brandenburger Tor Train, Mohrenstrasse Metro Station, Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt
- Nearby Attractions: The Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, German Historical Museum
#2 Hotel Amano Grand Central Berlin
This big hotel is in the center of Berlin, just a 3-minute walk from Berlin Central Station. The Hotel AMANO Grand Central features free WiFi, a green rooftop patio, and a chic bar. AMANO Grand Central Berlin designs its modern rooms in a modern and purist style. Air conditioning, soundproof windows, hardwood floors, a flat-screen TV, a safe, a mini-bar, and a private bathroom are standard in all rooms.
The ground-floor bistro restaurant serves culinary pleasures, and there are also shops, meeting facilities, and a 24-hour lobby. The hotel has a view of the Spree River.
- Address: Heidestrasse 62, Mitte, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Starting Price: INR 9,700
- How to Reach: Berlin Central Station, Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt, Bundestag Metro Station
- Nearby Attractions: Berlin TV Tower, Hamburger Bahnhof Museum for Presence, Memorial of the Berlin Wall
#3 June Six Hotel Berlin
This hotel is 50 meters from Savignyplatz Square in Berlin’s posh Charlottenburg area. June Six Hotel Berlin City West has free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a flat-screen smart TV with satellite channels.
The June Six Hotel Berlin City West has a contemporary glass façade and minimalist rooms with elegant oak floors. All rooms have air conditioning, a work desk, and a private bathroom. The June Six Hotel Berlin City West serves a substantial breakfast buffet every morning. This motel has a restaurant and a bar. Around Savignyplatz Square, there are numerous cafés and restaurants.
- Address: 80, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10623 Berlin, Germany
- Starting Price: INR 9,600
- How to Reach: Zoologischer Garten Train Station, Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt, Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt
- Nearby Attractions: Savigny Square, Charlottenburg Palace, Topography of Terror
#4. Melia Berlin
This sophisticated hotel in Berlin’s Friedrichstraße shopping area offers an exclusive Executive club as well as big rooms. Throughout the resort, there is free and unlimited high-speed WiFi. The nonsmoking Meliá Berlin’s light rooms and suites offer a flat-screen TV, soundproofed windows, and a bathtub with heated flooring.
The Meliá Berlin’s spa amenities include a modern gym and sauna. Bicycle rentals are available upon request. The hotel serves a hearty breakfast buffet every morning. Guests can also try Mediterranean delicacies and tapas at the bar.
- Address: 103, Mitte, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Starting Price: INR 12,430
- How to Reach: Oranienburger Tor Metro Station, Oranienburger Strasse Train, Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt
- Nearby Attractions: Palace of Tears, Neues Museum, Boros Foundation
#5 Leonardo Hotel Berlin
The 3-star-superior hotel in Berlin’s Charlottenburg neighborhood sits between the Exhibition Center and the Kurfürstendamm shopping street. Leonardo Hotel’s rooms are all air-conditioned and contain a flat-screen TV. Leonardo Hotel Berlin provides large, air-conditioned rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV, hot beverage service, a work desk, and a private bathroom. The accommodation offers WiFi everywhere. Guests can access multilingual electronic newspapers.
For an additional cost, Leonardo’s attractive breakfast area serves a substantial buffet every morning from 06:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wilma’s bar/lounge, with its elegant modern décor, also serves drinks and nibbles.
- Address: Wilmersdorfer Str. 32, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10585 Berlin, Germany
- Starting Price: INR 6,313
- How to Reach: Bismarckstrasse Metro Station, S Charlottenburg Train, Strausberg Airfield
- Nearby Attractions: Berggruen Museum, Charlottenburg Palace, Savigny Square