Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
VIS JS Tutorial (1 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This VIS JS tutorial with certification includes 1 courses, 6 Projects with 19+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. You will learn VIS JS related concepts such as VIS.JS library features and its role and usefulness in the web application development, visual and graphic design-based UI apps etc.
Project on VIS.JS - 2D graphs
Project on VIS.JS - Timelines
Project on VIS.JS - Datasets
Project on VIS.JS - 3D Graphs
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this VIS JS Tutorial?
Mobile App Access
About VIS JS Tutorial
|Course||No. of Hours|
|VisJS Case Study - 2D graphs||2h 48m|
|VisJS Case Study - Timelines||3h 18m|
|VisJS Case Study - Datasets||2h 26m|
|VisJS Case Study - 3D Graphs||1h 48m|
|NodeJS Case Study - Real Time Chat Application||1h 3m|
|Course Name||Online VIS JS Tutorial Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 1 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||19+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Two Dimensional Graphs in VIS.JS, Timelines in VIS.JS, Datasets in VIS.JS, Three Dimensional Graphs in VIS.JS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning VIS.JS and wants to make a career in Web development|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 1 courses, 6 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source VIS.JS|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online VIS JS Course Curriculum
To provide a greater and easier learning experience to all the learners of EduCBA users and subscribers of the course called VIS.JS course, the course curriculum is given as below. The complete list of courses and all the chapters have been categorized and listed in the form of course curriculum for the VIS.JS tutorial with a detailed description of every course and its’ contents in the format of different courses.
The sole goal of this training program is to provide great learning to all its participants in the field of Vis.js. The industry is demanding professionals in the field but due to lack of knowledge and awareness then not able to get it so we are trying to bridge the gap by providing a dynamic and intelligent pool of people to the industry.
The training program is developed by keeping in mind all the industry requirements and individual needs that one is seeking. The program is very diverse and realistic and covers are diverse varieties of skills that are covered in this course. Some of the key skills are:
- js concepts that are used for handling user volumes of data that are present in the market these days. Data visualization one can hardness the importance of this unstructured data easily and can get a competitive advantage over the others.
- Two-dimensional graphs and the techniques and principles where to use them are also covered. The use of this training when can easily get the concepts of two-dimensional graphs and the spinner use where he or she needs to use two-dimensional graphs.
- Timelines are one of the most important features of visualizations and it is very important to understand it effectively. The use of timelines one can easily tell the story e that he or she wants to depict through the graph.
- Data sets the core of visualization and it is very important to understand the data science before preparing any visualization and interpretation over it. Understand the data set means a story well told. In this one would be taught how to approach a data set and what could be the techniques to prepare visualizations over it.
- Different concepts of networking also taught which covers how to create a network in Vis.js.
- Configuration of networks, network agents, noses of the network is also covered in this program.
After this training program, one can easily enter the industry with a wide variety of skills that one has acquired through this program. The top industries are ready to welcome the individual as Data analytics, software development, web designing, software engineer, front end developers, graphic designers, etc.
The unique part about this training program is the involvement of a huge amount of projects in the course that is meant to ensure that all the participants have acquired great knowledge and a ready to implement that knowledge in real-time scenarios. Some of the core projects that are involved in this training program are:
- The project on VIS.JS with the use of two-dimensional graphs is based on judging the understanding of participants that they have acquired in the theoretical part.it targets at testing the knowledge on two-dimensional graphs and the understanding of participants about this concept.
- Project on timelines helps an individual to understand the concept of timelines and implement them in real-time scenarios through the project and case studies.
- Projects on data sets test and individual’s knowledge on understanding the data sets and how well they can tell a story out of that particular data set.it is very important to understand the data set effectively so that visualizations and interpretation can be drawn easily and the story can be conveyed effectively.
- Project on real-time chat applications helps in understanding what type of charts can be used in different types of scenarios and color combination palettes and different skills that are associated with the use of real-time charts.
- With the use of VIS.js libraries, visualization can be taken at other levels as it is very easy to use and understand.
VIS.JS Tutorial – Certificate of Completion
What is VIS.JS?
VIS.JS is a visualization library that is a browser-based library and dynamic in web pages display and functionality. The main goal and purpose of this library is to handle the large amounts of dynamic data and enables in handling larger data by manipulating or updating or interacting with the data efficiently. The different components of the VIS.JS library are Data Set, Network, Timeline, Graph2D, Grpah3D, etc. Every component will have several sets of functionalities and individual docs for its use. It was licensed under Apache License and MIT license which is dual-licensed. VIS.JS can be used to create and generate network diagrams for easier understanding and developing web applications based on complex network models.
VIS.JS is being based on browser, it is more dependent on the DOM manipulations and Browser APIs so that the development of applications using VIS.JS library can be carried by carefully using the DOM API and web API. Mainly graphics, multi-dimensional and rich web applications can be developed by using the VIS.JS library.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- JS course has many excellent courses under it and chapters under each course which are covered in the course curriculum that is useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of front – end related web development skills and several other skills related to the UI development.
- Some other skills that can be obtained from this VIS JS course are such as Graphic designing, web graphics design, designing, UI development for rich graphics-based web applications, etc.
- This VIS JS tutorial also has a set of tangible skills which are three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional graphics, handling large datasets and several other types of UI functionalities according to the UI requirements.
- This VIS JS course is very useful for the prospective front-end engineers or UI developers or full-stack developers, graphic designers, web designers, web developers to handle and make the operations on larger datasets in handling a large number of users to provides data handling capabilities.
- Students of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science: Any learner who is a student of bachelor of engineering in computer science or degree in computers and who are having strong knowledge in the UI, web development and UI library implementation along with any web scripting language, then this VIS.JS tutorial is an added advantage to their profession, academics and also to obtain much knowledge in the UI library and graphic web designing techniques using VIS.JS library which has several good components and its relative UI library features in this VIS.JS This VIS.JS course will add many more benefits once upon completion of the course and this course has also been designed to advance the career of the learner as a UI or Front-End professional.
- UI Engineer or VIS.JS Developer: This JS course learner will be able to learn a greater number of skills from the contents of this VIS.JS tutorial which will further enhance in getting the professional career advanced as a UI Engineer or VI JS Developer, Data Analyst or Software Developer or Web Designer or UI Developer or Software Engineer or Front End Developer or System Engineer or Java Developer or SharePoint Developer or Dot Net Developer or Graphic Designer. This VIS.JS course can be opted without any other thought because of its excellent job opportunities and career in Front End Professionals in the IT industry. This VIS.JS course is best recommended for any UI engineer.
- Bachelor’s or Masters of Computers in Engineering / Science: Any Bachelor or Masters in Computers Science Engineering can choose this VIS.JS tutorial to secure a UI Engineer or Graphic or Web Designing career in any UI Developer or Engineer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this VIS JS tutorial?
Any UI Engineer or Front-end Engineer or VIS.JS Developer working on the UI development or web pages development and are also willing to learn and master the VIS.JS UI library and its concepts and techniques should choose this VIS JS course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this VIS JS course still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge in computer concepts as this course does not have any pre-requisite. Anyone interested in learning the Web or UI library like VIS JS and web-related concepts can choose for this directly without any other basic training.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile including verifiable certifications and lifetime course content access to revise.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this VIS JS tutorial?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with some previous knowledge in web development or UI library knowledge or its relative JS framework or library. This VIS JS course needs to spend a minimum of 25 plus hours to complete.
- There are many career benefits upon completing this VIS.JS course and the course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This VIS.JS course is a package of 1 online courses for UI library in web development and graphic designing that provides in-depth knowledge in the JS topics including hands-on video content for any UI or front-end engineer.
- Any UI Engineer or Front-End Engineer or can opt for this VIS.JS course to master the JS concepts and elevate their career to the next level such as UI Architect or VIS.JS Developer or Front-End Architect etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this VIS.JS course such as the VIS.JS course completion certificate which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification.