Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All in One Software Development Bundle (600+ Courses, 50+ projects)
This All in One Software Development Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 600+ courses with 3000+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
Python Certification Course
C# Certification Course
C Programming Course
Programming Languages Courses
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this All in One Software Development Bundle?
Mobile App Access
Skills you will master
About Software Development Course Bundle
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours||Actual Price|
|Python Certifications Training Program (40 Courses, 13+ Projects)||40||13||215+|
|C# Training Program (6 Courses, 18 Projects)||6||18||90+|
|Java Training (41 Courses, 29 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||41||29||305+|
|ServiceNow Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||25+|
|Kali Linux Training (3 Courses, 3+ Projects)||3||3||21+|
|Linux Training Program (16 Courses, 3+ Projects)||16||3||160+|
|Ubuntu Training Program (12 Courses)||12||-||22+|
|VB.NET Training (10 Courses, 23 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||10||23||108+|
|C++ Training (4 Courses, 5 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||4||5||37+|
|Selenium Automation Testing Training (11 Courses, 4+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||11||4||45+|
|Software Testing Training (11 Courses, 2 Projects)||11||2||65+|
|Ethical Hacking Training (6 Courses, 6+ Projects)||6||6||70+|
|C Programming Training (3 Courses, 5 Project)||3||5||34+|
|Programming Languages Training (41 Courses, 13+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||41||13||322+|
|ASP.NET Training (9 Courses, 19 Projects)||9||19||120+|
|SQL Training Program (10 Courses, 8+ Projects)||10||8||80+|
|J2EE Training Program (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)||10||4||73+|
|Become an IoT Developer (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)||5||2||44+|
|XML Training (5 Courses, 6+ Projects)||5||6||40+|
|Virtualization Training Program (9 Courses)||9||-||23+|
|WordPress Training (3 Courses, 5+ Projects)||3||5||29+|
|GoLang Training (4 Courses, 2 Project)||4||2||17+|
|Become a Complete iOS Developer (30 Courses, 31 Projects)||30||31||157+|
|Penetration Testing Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||21+|
|Microsoft Hololens Training (3 Courses)||3||-||9+|
|HTML Training (13 Courses, 20+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||13||20||100+|
|Android Developer Training (40 Courses, 20+ Projects)||40||20||202+|
|Windows Forms Training (4 Courses, 3+ Projects)||4||3||24+|
|.NET Training Program (5 Courses, 19 Projects)||5||19||90+|
|Angular JS Training Program (9 Courses, 7 Projects)||9||7||64+|
|Bootstrap Training (2 Courses, 6+ Projects)||2||6||28+|
|Swift Training (10 Courses, 11+ Projects)||10||11||63+|
|JDBC Training (6 Courses, 7+ Projects)||6||7||37+|
|Ruby on Rails Training (6 Courses, 4+ Projects)||6||4||38+|
|WPF Training (3 Courses, 2+ Projects)||3||2||11+|
|VIS JS Tutorial (1 Courses, 6+ Projects)||1||6||19+|
|Ionic 4 Tutorials (1 Course, 2+ Projects)||1||2||10+|
|JQuery UI Course (3 Courses, 5 Projects)||3||5||18+|
|Java Servlet Training (6 Courses, 12 Projects)||6||12||53+|
|Spring Boot Training Program (2 Courses, 3 Project)||2||3||22+|
|PrestaShop Training (2 Courses, 2 Project)||2||2||18+|
|UiPath Training Program (2 Courses, 3+ Projects)||2||3||8+|
|Red Hat Linux Training Program (4 Courses, 1+ Projects)||4||1||29+|
|Oracle DBA Database Management System Training (2 Courses)||2||-||21+|
|Spring Framework Training (4 Courses, 6 Projects)||4||6||38+|
|XHTML Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)||4||12||35+|
|Joomla Training (6 Courses, 1 Project)||6||1||16+|
|UWP Course (3 Courses, 4+ Projects)||3||4||27+|
|Mean Stack Training (6 Courses, 4 Projects)||6||4||37+|
|Maven Training (4 Courses, 6 Projects)||4||6||26+|
|SharePoint Training Program (6 Courses, 1 Project)||6||1||15+|
|SignalR Training (3 Courses)||3||-||25+|
|Oracle Training (17 Courses, 8+ Projects)||17||8||140+|
|ADO.NET Training (4 Courses, 18 Projects)||4||18||80+|
|HP QTP/UFT Exam Prep (5 Courses)||5||-||18+|
|ISTQB Foundation Level Exams Prep (3 Courses)||3||-||8+|
|jQuery Training (8 Courses, 5 Projects)||8||5||28+|
|Android Marshmallow Tutorial (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||12+|
|Android Nougat Tutorial (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||9+|
|Android Lollipop Training (5 Courses, 1 Project)||5||1||16+|
|Django Training (2 Courses, 2+ Projects)||2||2||14+|
|Windows 10 Training (4 Courses, 4+ Projects)||4||4||26+|
|Vue JS Training (1 Courses, 3 Project)||1||3||12+|
|CSS Training (9 Courses, 9+ Projects)||9||9||61+|
|Node JS Training Program (3 Courses, 7 Projects)||3||7||25+|
|TestNG Training (4 Courses, 2 Project)||4||2||17+|
|PL SQL Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)||4||2||17+|
|VBScript Training (3 Courses, 3 Project)||3||3||20+|
|JWS Java Web Services Training (4 Courses, 11 Projects)||4||11||65+|
|MongoDB Training Program (4 Courses, 2 Projects)||4||2||22+|
|JBoss Training (3 courses)||3||-||5+|
|SilverLight Training Program (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||13+|
|JUnit Course (3 Course, 12 Projects)||3||12||37+|
|Robotic Process Automation RPA Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||10+|
|Apache Web Server Course (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||7+|
|NGINX Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||5+|
|Web Development Training (43 Courses, 15 Projects)||43||-||+|
|Rest Assured Java Tutorial||3||1||7+|
|Dart Programming Tutorial||3||1||8+|
|Scala Programming Training (3 Courses,1Project)||3||9+||Verifiable+|
|Perl Training (1 Courses)||1||-||5+|
|Jupyter Notebook Training (2 Courses)||2||-||14+|
|JavaFX Training (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Java IO Tutorial (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Sybase Training (2 Courses)||2||-||16+|
|VMware Training (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||26+|
|PHP Training (5 Courses, 3 Project)||5||3||28+|
|GitHub Training (2 Courses, 3 Project)||2||3||5+|
|CDN Training (2 Courses)||2||-||6+|
|Foundation Framework Tutorial (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||14+|
|XenServer Training Program (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|cPanel Training Program (3 Courses)||3||-||11+|
|OSPF Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||11+|
|CentOS Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||10+|
|Magento Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||7+|
|Haskell Training (1 Courses)||1||-||7+|
|React JS Redux Training (1 Course, 5 Projects)||1||5||18+|
|Apache Solr Training (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Elasticsearch Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||14+|
|Shell Scripting Training (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||18+|
|Appium Training (2 Courses)||2||-||7+|
|Jenkins Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)||4||2||16+|
|Mule ESB Tutorial (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Sencha Touch Tutorial (2 Courses)||2||-||6+|
|Puppet Training (5 Courses, 5 Projects)||5||5||15+|
|Flutter Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||9+|
|JMeter Testing Training (3 Courses)||3||-||9+|
|Postman API Testing Course (10 Courses, 4 Projects)||10||4||40+|
|REST APIs Training (2 Courses, 4 Projects)||2||4||12+|
|Kotlin Training Program (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||7+|
|Python Hacking Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||6+|
|PySide Course (1 Course, 2 Project)||1||2||4+|
|Python Game Development Course (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||10+|
|MariaDB Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||19+|
|Raspberry Pi Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||12+|
|Zabbix Network Monitoring Course (1 Course)||1||-||5+|
|PyMongo Training (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||19+|
|Apache Tomcat Training (3 Courses)||3||-||7+|
|vCenter Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||4+|
|Ethereum Training (2 Courses)||2||-||10+|
|JSP Course (10 Courses, 1 Project)||10||1||70+|
|XPath Tutorials (5 Courses, 3 Projects)||5||3||35+|
|Express JS Course (1 Course, 2 Project)||1||2||6+|
|Backbone JS Tutorial (1 Course)||1||-||2+|
|Parallax Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||3+|
|Java Swing Course (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||18+|
|Chatbot Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||10+|
|JSF Course (4 Courses, 2 Projects)||4||2||23+|
|Hibernate course (4 Courses, 4 Projects)||4||4||32+|
|Dreamweaver cc course (1 Course, 3 Projects)||1||3||12+|
|Flask Course (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||11+|
|QlikSense Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||2+|
|Drupal Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||10+|
|IntelliJ Idea Course (1 Course, 3 Projects)||1||3||6+|
|PyCharm Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||3+|
|Python Scripting Course(1 Course, 3 Project)||1||3||7+|
|PowerShell Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||+|
|Python GUI Course (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||9+|
|Tkinter Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||6+|
|MySQL Training Program (12 Courses, 10 Projects)||12||10||92+|
|Blockchain Training (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||18+|
|Xamarin Course (1 Course)||1||-||4+|
|Tricentis Tosca Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||4+|
|Scheme Programming Course (4 Courses)||4||-||12+|
|The Ethical Hacking Exam Prep Course (6 Courses)||6||-||24+|
|PostgreSQL Course (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||7+|
|Bonus Software Development Courses||213||-||500+||FREE|
Online Software Development Course Curriculum
The below table of courses gives you the complete overview of all the courses, its links, description and the number of hours required to complete each course–
Python Certifications Training Program (40 Courses, 13+ Projects)
(40 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
Python programming, Linux Admin, Design patterns, Cryptography, Django, Python Pyramid and more courses
Java Training (41 Courses, 29 Projects, 4 Quizzes)
(41 Online Courses, 29 Hands-on Projects)
Core Java, Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Java vs .NET, Exception Handling etc.
Selenium Automation Testing Training (11 Courses, 4+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)
(11 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Selenium IDE, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Synchronization, Advanced UI, using .NET and locator techniques.
Become an IoT Developer (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)
(5 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
IoT Automation, Python for IoT, Advanced Python, Raspberry Pi
Ruby on Rails Training (6 Courses, 4+ Projects)
(6 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Ruby fundamentals, control flow, File I/O, Dynamics, App creation through Ruby on Rails.
ASP.NET Training (9 Courses, 19 Projects)
(9 Online Courses, 19 Hands-on Projects)
ASP.NET essentials, MVC, Web API, Signal-R, ADO.NET, C# in windows.
VB.NET Training (10 Courses, 23 Projects, 4 Quizzes)
(10 Online Courses, 23 Hands-on Projects)
Concepts, Procedures, Overloading, Multithreading, Databases, Assemblies, Winforms, Printing reports.
Bootstrap Training (2 Courses, 6+ Projects)
(2 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
Bootstrap 4, advanced tutorials, create responsive websites using HTM5, CSS3, JS and Bootstrap.
Linux Training Program (16 Courses, 3+ Projects)
(16 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Projects)
Linux System Admin, App Development, C on Linux, Linux Mint, ZFS, OpenSUSE, Redhat Linux 9 tutorials.
PHP Training (5 Courses, 3 Project)
(5 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Project)
PHP, MySQL, CakePHP, Laravel, advanced level frameworks.
Joomla Training (6 Courses, 1 Project)
(6 Online Courses, 1 Hands-on Project)
Joomla, Menus, Modules, Global settings, advanced tutorials.
HTML Training (13 Courses, 20+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)
(13 Online Courses, 20 Hands-on Projects)
HTML5, DHTML, Rgraph, JS HTML DOM, CSS tutorials, web app development.
Virtualization Training Program (9 Courses)
(9 Online Courses, 23+ Hours)
VMWare, vSphere, KVM, Virtualization, vCenter, Docker training.
Angular JS Training Program (9 Courses, 7 Projects)
(9 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
AngularJS, Protractor, Jasmine, Angular 5 tutorials.
VIS JS Tutorial (1 Courses, 6+ Projects)
(1 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
VIS.JS, two dimensional graphs, timelines, datasets, 3D graphs.
XHTML Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)
(4 Online Courses, 12 Hands-on Projects)
XHTML basics, styling, advanced CSS, positional layout, server side programming, and advanced PHP.
XML Training (5 Courses, 6+ Projects)
(5 Online Courses, 6 Hands-n Projects)
XML hands on, DTDs training, android web service, XML and Java, XSD.
ServiceNow Training Program (2 Courses)
(2 Online Courses, 25+ Hours)
Service Now beginner and advanced level training.
Penetration Testing Training Program (2 Courses)
(2 Online Courses, 21+ Hours)
Kali Linux penetration testing and advanced.
(39 Online Courses, 24 Hands-on Projects)
JS, Data Structures, ExtJS, Angular JS, Full Stack Web development, NodeJs, Require JS and 39+ more
J2EE Training Program (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)
(10 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Struts2, Spring, Shopping App, Java Maven, JSP, EJB.
JDBC Training (6 Courses, 7+ Projects)
(6 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
Java, JDBC introduction, Servlet, Applet, JSP advanced concepts, implementing Java EE.
jQuery Training (8 Courses, 5 Projects)
(8 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
jQuery, Filters, DOM, Events, Effects, AJAX and advanced concepts.
Ubuntu Training Program (12 Courses)
(12 Online Courses, 22+ Hours)
Ubuntu basics, system admin, multimedia, networking remote access, securing and performance tuning, FTP, Email, Proxying.
Programming Languages Training (41 Courses, 13+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)
(41 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
C, C#, Java, VB.NET, R, PHP, MySQL, MatLab, Objective C, Scala, Oracle SQL, NodeJS, Haskell, PLSQL and 21 more
C# Training Program (6 Courses, 18 Projects)
(6 Online Courses, 18 Hands-on Project)
C# training and advanced, async, await and Ado.NET in C# app.
C Programming Training (3 Courses, 5 Project)
(3 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
C course, C++ training, C on Linux.
Software Development Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Software Development?
This Software Development course contains several programs and applications or software to develop several mobile applications that support iOS, Android or Windows platforms. There are also several technologies and design paradigms such as SQL, NoSQL, PLSQL, Python, Object-relational mapping and many other latest technologies based on database or application development from many technological Points of view.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completion of this software development course are Python, Linux, Design Patterns, Cryptography, Django, Html, CSS, Tkinter, Rest API, Flask, Python Pyramid, etc.
- All in One Software Development course also contains few other chapters in its courses and the chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum that such as Dashboards, data-related tools, programming IDE tools, frameworks, web development tools.
- Other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this software development course are such as Jupyter-Ipython, Notebook, matplotlib plotting, data analysis, Violent Python, etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which are Python 3, Installation Process, Lists, Tuples and Interpreters.
- This Software Development course is very useful for the prospective Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer, Full Stack Engineer, Front end Engineer, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Software Engineer or Full Stack Developer or Software Developer: The Software Development course does not have any prerequisites and can be opted by any learner to learn the basic knowledge of programming, software development process, etc. Any learner who has an interest and keens on learning computer science concepts such as programming, databases, operating systems, Data Analysis, and Visualization techniques are also eligible to take up this software development course. The basics of any programming language or software development concepts are also recommended to learn the contents of this course more easily. This course can be easily learned with the basic knowledge of any programming constructs or computer languages and any hands-on experience is also an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Programming or Operating Systems or Databases: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of programming or operating systems or databases or data modeling and its core concepts will be an added advantage in learning the contents of this All in One Software Development course. This course also adds many advantages on the concepts such as an end to end software development, database design, networking, etc. will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this All in One Software Development course including a lot of software tools, frameworks, and techniques which will be of great use in learning the many other concepts of computer or software.
- Students of Computers or any Science background: Any student having Bachelor’s in engineering or any Science degree or technical baccalaureate can choose this All in One Software Development course. All the learners who are having good knowledge on Programming concepts or Data Analysis or Software tools and frameworks can choose this course. This Software Development course is an added advantage to the growth in the Profession of any Software Developer or any learner with many benefits to their career or academics. This course is also recommended to all the learners who are interested in learning the latest technological concepts and techniques. This course is designed to advance the career of all the learners to an advanced level to secure job opportunities in the future.
- Software Programmer or Developer or Architect: The learners of this All in One Software Development course will be able to learn several concepts of Programming concepts, several technologies, cross-platform tools, and operating systems, several Java frameworks, tools, IDEs, and .NET related frameworks, tools and techniques from the contents of this course which will further add benefit to the learners’ career growth as a Software Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Front End Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Software Consultant, Quality Analyst, Software Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Technical or Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect. This course can be chosen for securing good career opportunities in the area of any Software Profession.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science or any technical degree can choose this Edu CBA – All in One Software Development course to become a Technological Developer or Software Developer or Full Stack Developer in any web technology-based development or related Software Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this All in One Software Development course worth considering?
Yes, Any Software Engineer or Developer or prospective Technical Engineer or Developer who is willing to learn the latest technologies in programming concepts and computer basics are can choose this course which is worth it.
I am not having to have any knowledge or experience in Computers Technology concepts and techniques, is this All in One Software Development course a good choice for my career?
YES, this All in One Software Development course is a good choice for your career to choose, this course can be learned and mastered easily and do not need any pre-requisites of computer or programming basics. Anyone keen and interested to learn the latest technologies can choose this course.
Will this course add any value to my career or profession?
Yes. this course is a good added value to your profession or career and profile in terms of the computer or Programming basics and Software Development to the career or profile including verifiable certifications from Edu CBA Academy which is of greater benefit in obtaining further roles in career.
Is this an apt course to learn all the latest technologies and or to prepare for any job interview or any certification?
Yes, this is a very good course to learn any latest technology or to prepare for an interview or any certification exam. Any knowledge on computers or programming or software development is recommended which is an added benefit in learning the contents of this course. This Software Development course needs a minimum of 3000+ hours to complete.
Collect the Square Game Development01:52
Flappy Bird Game01:57
How an ATM Machine Works01:35
Bunifu Game Development02:04
- This All in One Software Development course is a package of 1100+ online courses for the latest technologies, tools to develop web applications using the latest web development tools and related frameworks, technologies and its concepts with hands-on content.
- Any Software Developer or Full Stack Developer or Software Engineer can opt for this All in One Software Development course to learn the latest programming concepts and technological tools and its features and advanced concepts to get the career elevated to next level such as Team Leader, Technical Architect, or Solution Architect, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this All in One Software Development course are such as the IT Software Development course certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Software Development Course
It allowed me to understand Python easily. Since I had some programming background. It allowed me to understand all the basics of python. And was teaching using Python3 and had compared between Python2 and Python3. I suggested those without any background of IT knowledge to watch this video as it was very beginner.
Ung Jun Xiang
Perfect Software Development Course
Thank you for your class. I think the class was very understandable and easy. The educator has a little bit accent but no problem. in this platform, I think it should be more courses regarding Java which is a very significant program language in the computer field. Thank you.
Software Development Course
I learned a lot about the basics of Java, from variables to lists to basic operators to strings to conditions to loops and functions. This is very useful and helpful. I learned a lot and I can’t wait to continue my pursuit of gaining more experience in the computer science and programming departments.
Programming with C \ C++ \ C#
Really good Software Development Course, quite comprehensive and able to provide students with a good solid base on .NET / C C++ C# programming. Adding more practical exercises would be beneficial, for knowledge consolidation and practice but overall quite a good course, well structured and it is recommended.
Miguel Gomes Monteiro
Very Useful information. I learned commands I was not aware of in Linux. The videos were very helpful in showing me what is required to get the Linux working properly including all security features that should be implemented. A great course indeed. Thank you!
Helped me a Lot
Sai Kiran Makena
Great Software Development Course
Very good training course. Nice overview of Kali Linux and usage. Learned some new things! I would recommend this course to anyone who is looking for an overview of the usages for Kali Linux.
I would recommend the course get updated to the latest version, as testing the material in my lab resulted in some differences. Great to learn and practice on the same.
The project of the shipping site is well explained so that it gets good hands-on or good practice of handling selenium IDE. A concept like an assert, verify are so well explained.
When I try all assert and verify with my computer it gets More simple as I watch these video tutorials.
It also helps to learn a Java software eclipse in simple steps.
Now I can do many simple codes by my self only.
Shubham Shahaji Shinde
My software development course experience
The Selenium Testing concepts are very well explained in this course which is understandable and the method of explaining in the contents is really in the best way with a greater learning experience. This course contents are easily understood and especially the Selenium web components are well explained.
Selenium Testing training is very fun and amazing to learn. Selenium automation concepts are quite good and interested to learn. All the web application testing concepts are well explained and really must be opted course for any QA or Test Engineers to master the Selenium framework concepts easily in the shortest time possible.