Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All in One Software Development Bundle (600+ Courses, 50+ projects)
This All in One Software Development Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 600+ courses with 3000+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
What you get in this All in One Software Development Bundle?
Mobile App Access
Skills you will master
About Software Development Course Bundle
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours||Actual Price|
|Python Certifications Training Program (40 Courses, 13+ Projects)||40||13||215+|
|C# Training Program (6 Courses, 18 Projects)||6||18||90+|
|Java Training (41 Courses, 29 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||41||29||305+|
|ServiceNow Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||25+|
|Kali Linux Training (3 Courses, 3+ Projects)||3||3||21+|
|Linux Training Program (16 Courses, 3+ Projects)||16||3||160+|
|Ubuntu Training Program (12 Courses)||12||-||22+|
|VB.NET Training (10 Courses, 23 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||10||23||108+|
|C++ Training (4 Courses, 5 Projects, 4 Quizzes)||4||5||37+|
|Selenium Automation Testing Training (11 Courses, 4+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||11||4||45+|
|Software Testing Training (11 Courses, 2 Projects)||11||2||65+|
|Ethical Hacking Training (6 Courses, 6+ Projects)||6||6||70+|
|C Programming Training (3 Courses, 5 Project)||3||5||34+|
|Programming Languages Training (41 Courses, 13+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||41||13||322+|
|ASP.NET Training (9 Courses, 19 Projects)||9||19||120+|
|SQL Training Program (7 Courses, 8+ Projects)||7||8||73+|
|J2EE Training Program (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)||10||4||73+|
|Become an IoT Developer (5 Courses, 2+ Projects)||5||2||44+|
|XML Training (5 Courses, 6+ Projects)||5||6||40+|
|Virtualization Training Program (9 Courses)||9||-||23+|
|WordPress Training (3 Courses, 5+ Projects)||3||5||29+|
|GoLang Training (4 Courses, 2 Project)||4||2||17+|
|Become a Complete iOS Developer (30 Courses, 31 Projects)||30||31||157+|
|Penetration Testing Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||21+|
|Microsoft Hololens Training (3 Courses)||3||-||9+|
|HTML Training (13 Courses, 20+ Projects, 4 Quizzes)||13||20||100+|
|Android Developer Training (40 Courses, 20+ Projects)||40||20||202+|
|Windows Forms Training (4 Courses, 3+ Projects)||4||3||24+|
|.NET Training Program (5 Courses, 19 Projects)||5||19||90+|
|Angular JS Training Program (9 Courses, 7 Projects)||9||7||64+|
|Bootstrap Training (2 Courses, 6+ Projects)||2||6||28+|
|Swift Training (10 Courses, 11+ Projects)||10||11||63+|
|JDBC Training (6 Courses, 7+ Projects)||6||7||37+|
|Ruby on Rails Training (6 Courses, 4+ Projects)||6||4||38+|
|WPF Training (3 Courses, 2+ Projects)||3||2||11+|
|VIS JS Tutorial (1 Courses, 6+ Projects)||1||6||19+|
|Ionic 4 Tutorials (1 Course, 2+ Projects)||1||2||10+|
|JQuery UI Course (3 Courses, 5 Projects)||3||5||18+|
|Java Servlet Training (6 Courses, 12 Projects)||6||12||53+|
|Spring Boot Training Program (2 Courses, 3 Project)||2||3||22+|
|PrestaShop Training (2 Courses, 2 Project)||2||2||18+|
|UiPath Training Program (2 Courses, 3+ Projects)||2||3||8+|
|Red Hat Linux Training Program (4 Courses, 1+ Projects)||4||1||29+|
|Oracle DBA Database Management System Training (2 Courses)||2||-||21+|
|Spring Framework Training (4 Courses, 6 Projects)||4||6||38+|
|XHTML Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)||4||12||35+|
|Joomla Training (6 Courses, 1 Project)||6||1||16+|
|UWP Course (3 Courses, 4+ Projects)||3||4||27+|
|Mean Stack Training (6 Courses, 4 Projects)||6||4||37+|
|Maven Training (4 Courses, 6 Projects)||4||6||26+|
|SharePoint Training Program (6 Courses, 1 Project)||6||1||15+|
|SignalR Training (3 Courses)||3||-||25+|
|Oracle Training (14 Courses, 8+ Projects)||14||8||120+|
|ADO.NET Training (4 Courses, 18 Projects)||4||18||80+|
|HP QTP/UFT Exam Prep (5 Courses)||5||-||18+|
|ISTQB Foundation Level Exams Prep (3 Courses)||3||-||8+|
|jQuery Training (8 Courses, 5 Projects)||8||5||28+|
|Android Marshmallow Tutorial (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||12+|
|Android Nougat Tutorial (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||9+|
|Android Lollipop Training (5 Courses, 1 Project)||5||1||16+|
|Django Training (2 Courses, 2+ Projects)||2||2||14+|
|Windows 10 Training (4 Courses, 4+ Projects)||4||4||26+|
|Vue JS Training (1 Courses, 3 Project)||1||3||12+|
|CSS Training (9 Courses, 9+ Projects)||9||9||61+|
|Node JS Training Program (3 Courses, 7 Projects)||3||7||25+|
|TestNG Training (4 Courses, 2 Project)||4||2||17+|
|PL SQL Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)||4||2||17+|
|VBScript Training (3 Courses, 3 Project)||3||3||20+|
|JWS Java Web Services Training (4 Courses, 11 Projects)||4||11||65+|
|MongoDB Training Program (4 Courses, 2 Projects)||4||2||22+|
|JBoss Training (3 courses)||3||-||5+|
|SilverLight Training Program (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||13+|
|JUnit Course (3 Course, 12 Projects)||3||12||37+|
|Robotic Process Automation RPA Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||10+|
|Apache Web Server Course (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||7+|
|NGINX Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||5+|
|Web Development Training (43 Courses, 15 Projects)||43||-||+|
|Rest Assured Java Tutorial||3||1||7+|
|Dart Programming Tutorial||3||1||8+|
|Scala Programming Training (3 Courses,1Project)||3||9+||Verifiable+|
|Perl Training (1 Courses)||1||-||5+|
|Jupyter Notebook Training (2 Courses)||2||-||14+|
|JavaFX Training (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Java IO Tutorial (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Sybase Training (2 Courses)||2||-||16+|
|VMware Training (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||26+|
|PHP Training (5 Courses, 3 Project)||5||3||28+|
|GitHub Training (2 Courses, 3 Project)||2||3||5+|
|CDN Training (2 Courses)||2||-||6+|
|Foundation Framework Tutorial (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||14+|
|XenServer Training Program (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|cPanel Training Program (3 Courses)||3||-||11+|
|OSPF Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||11+|
|CentOS Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||10+|
|Magento Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||7+|
|Haskell Training (1 Courses)||1||-||7+|
|React JS Redux Training (1 Course, 5 Projects)||1||5||18+|
|Apache Solr Training (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Elasticsearch Training Program (2 Courses)||2||-||14+|
|Shell Scripting Training (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||18+|
|Appium Training (2 Courses)||2||-||7+|
|Jenkins Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)||4||2||16+|
|Mule ESB Tutorial (1 Courses)||1||-||4+|
|Sencha Touch Tutorial (2 Courses)||2||-||6+|
|Puppet Training (5 Courses, 5 Projects)||5||5||15+|
|Flutter Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||9+|
|JMeter Testing Training (3 Courses)||3||-||9+|
|Postman API Testing Course (10 Courses, 4 Projects)||10||4||40+|
|REST APIs Training (2 Courses, 4 Projects)||2||4||12+|
|Kotlin Training Program (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||7+|
|Python Hacking Course (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||6+|
|PySide Course (1 Course, 2 Project)||1||2||4+|
|Python Game Development Course (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||10+|
|MariaDB Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||19+|
|Raspberry Pi Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||12+|
|Zabbix Network Monitoring Course (1 Course)||1||-||5+|
|PyMongo Training (3 Courses, 1 Project)||3||1||19+|
|Apache Tomcat Training (3 Courses)||3||-||7+|
|vCenter Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||4+|
|Ethereum Training (2 Courses)||2||-||10+|
|JSP Course (10 Courses, 1 Project)||10||1||70+|
|XPath Tutorials (5 Courses, 3 Projects)||5||3||35+|
|Express JS Course (1 Course, 2 Project)||1||2||6+|
|Backbone JS Tutorial (1 Course)||1||-||2+|
|Parallax Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||3+|
|Java Swing Course (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||18+|
|Chatbot Training (2 Courses, 3 Projects)||2||3||10+|
|JSF Course (4 Courses, 2 Projects)||4||2||23+|
|Hibernate course (4 Courses, 4 Projects)||4||4||32+|
|Dreamweaver cc course (1 Course, 3 Projects)||1||3||12+|
|Flask Course (1 Course, 2 Projects)||1||2||11+|
|QlikSense Training (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||2+|
|Drupal Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||10+|
|IntelliJ Idea Course (1 Course, 3 Projects)||1||3||6+|
|PyCharm Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||3+|
|Python Scripting Course(1 Course, 3 Project)||1||3||7+|
|PowerShell Training (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||+|
|Python GUI Course (2 Courses, 2 Projects)||2||2||9+|
|Tkinter Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||6+|
|MySQL Training Program (12 Courses, 10 Projects)||12||10||92+|
|Blockchain Training (3 Courses, 2 Projects)||3||2||18+|
|Xamarin Course (1 Course)||1||-||4+|
|Tricentis Tosca Course (1 Course, 1 Project)||1||1||4+|
|Scheme Programming Course (4 Courses)||4||-||12+|
|The Ethical Hacking Exam Prep Course (6 Courses)||6||-||24+|
|PostgreSQL Course (2 Courses, 1 Project)||2||1||7+|
|Bonus Software Development Courses||213||-||500+||FREE|
Online Software Development Course Curriculum
The below table of courses gives you the complete overview of all the courses, its links, description and the number of hours required to complete each course–
(40 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
Python programming, Linux Admin, Design patterns, Cryptography, Django, Python Pyramid and more courses
(41 Online Courses, 29 Hands-on Projects)
Core Java, Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Java vs .NET, Exception Handling etc.
(11 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Selenium IDE, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Synchronization, Advanced UI, using .NET and locator techniques.
(5 Online Courses, 2 Hands-on Projects)
IoT Automation, Python for IoT, Advanced Python, Raspberry Pi
(10 Online Courses, 23 Hands-on Projects)
Concepts, Procedures, Overloading, Multithreading, Databases, Assemblies, Winforms, Printing reports.
(16 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Projects)
Linux System Admin, App Development, C on Linux, Linux Mint, ZFS, OpenSUSE, Redhat Linux 9 tutorials.
(5 Online Courses, 3 Hands-on Project)
PHP, MySQL, CakePHP, Laravel, advanced level frameworks.
(6 Online Courses, 1 Hands-on Project)
Joomla, Menus, Modules, Global settings, advanced tutorials.
(13 Online Courses, 20 Hands-on Projects)
HTML5, DHTML, Rgraph, JS HTML DOM, CSS tutorials, web app development.
(9 Online Courses, 23+ Hours)
VMWare, vSphere, KVM, Virtualization, vCenter, Docker training.
(9 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
AngularJS, Protractor, Jasmine, Angular 5 tutorials.
(1 Online Courses, 6 Hands-on Projects)
VIS.JS, two dimensional graphs, timelines, datasets, 3D graphs.
(4 Online Courses, 12 Hands-on Projects)
XHTML basics, styling, advanced CSS, positional layout, server side programming, and advanced PHP.
(5 Online Courses, 6 Hands-n Projects)
XML hands on, DTDs training, android web service, XML and Java, XSD.
(2 Online Courses, 25+ Hours)
Service Now beginner and advanced level training.
(2 Online Courses, 21+ Hours)
Kali Linux penetration testing and advanced.
(39 Online Courses, 24 Hands-on Projects)
JS, Data Structures, ExtJS, Angular JS, Full Stack Web development, NodeJs, Require JS and 39+ more
(10 Online Courses, 4 Hands-on Projects)
Struts2, Spring, Shopping App, Java Maven, JSP, EJB.
(6 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
Java, JDBC introduction, Servlet, Applet, JSP advanced concepts, implementing Java EE.
(8 Online Courses, 5 Hands-on Projects)
jQuery, Filters, DOM, Events, Effects, AJAX and advanced concepts.
(12 Online Courses, 22+ Hours)
Ubuntu basics, system admin, multimedia, networking remote access, securing and performance tuning, FTP, Email, Proxying.
(41 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
C, C#, Java, VB.NET, R, PHP, MySQL, MatLab, Objective C, Scala, Oracle SQL, NodeJS, Haskell, PLSQL and 21 more
(6 Online Courses, 18 Hands-on Project)
C# training and advanced, async, await and Ado.NET in C# app.
Software Development Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Software Development?
This Software Development course contains several programs and applications or software to develop several mobile applications that support iOS, Android or Windows platforms. There are also several technologies and design paradigms such as SQL, NoSQL, PLSQL, Python, Object-relational mapping and many other latest technologies based on database or application development from many technological Points of view.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which can be acquired upon completion of this software development course are Python, Linux, Design Patterns, Cryptography, Django, Html, CSS, Tkinter, Rest API, Flask, Python Pyramid, etc.
- All in One Software Development course also contains few other chapters in its courses and the chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum that such as Dashboards, data-related tools, programming IDE tools, frameworks, web development tools.
- Other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this software development course are such as Jupyter-Ipython, Notebook, matplotlib plotting, data analysis, Violent Python, etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which are Python 3, Installation Process, Lists, Tuples and Interpreters.
- This Software Development course is very useful for the prospective Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer, Full Stack Engineer, Front end Engineer, etc.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Software Engineer or Full Stack Developer or Software Developer: The Software Development course does not have any prerequisites and can be opted by any learner to learn the basic knowledge of programming, software development process, etc. Any learner who has an interest and keens on learning computer science concepts such as programming, databases, operating systems, Data Analysis, and Visualization techniques are also eligible to take up this software development course. The basics of any programming language or software development concepts are also recommended to learn the contents of this course more easily. This course can be easily learned with the basic knowledge of any programming constructs or computer languages and any hands-on experience is also an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Programming or Operating Systems or Databases: Any basic knowledge or experience in the areas of programming or operating systems or databases or data modeling and its core concepts will be an added advantage in learning the contents of this All in One Software Development course. This course also adds many advantages on the concepts such as an end to end software development, database design, networking, etc. will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this All in One Software Development course including a lot of software tools, frameworks, and techniques which will be of great use in learning the many other concepts of computer or software.
- Students of Computers or any Science background: Any student having Bachelor’s in engineering or any Science degree or technical baccalaureate can choose this All in One Software Development course. All the learners who are having good knowledge on Programming concepts or Data Analysis or Software tools and frameworks can choose this course. This Software Development course is an added advantage to the growth in the Profession of any Software Developer or any learner with many benefits to their career or academics. This course is also recommended to all the learners who are interested in learning the latest technological concepts and techniques. This course is designed to advance the career of all the learners to an advanced level to secure job opportunities in the future.
- Software Programmer or Developer or Architect: The learners of this All in One Software Development course will be able to learn several concepts of Programming concepts, several technologies, cross-platform tools, and operating systems, several Java frameworks, tools, IDEs, and .NET related frameworks, tools and techniques from the contents of this course which will further add benefit to the learners’ career growth as a Software Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Front End Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Software Consultant, Quality Analyst, Software Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Technical or Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect. This course can be chosen for securing good career opportunities in the area of any Software Profession.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science or any technical degree can choose this Edu CBA – All in One Software Development course to become a Technological Developer or Software Developer or Full Stack Developer in any web technology-based development or related Software Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Is this All in One Software Development course worth considering?
Yes, Any Software Engineer or Developer or prospective Technical Engineer or Developer who is willing to learn the latest technologies in programming concepts and computer basics are can choose this course which is worth it.
I am not having to have any knowledge or experience in Computers Technology concepts and techniques, is this All in One Software Development course a good choice for my career?
YES, this All in One Software Development course is a good choice for your career to choose, this course can be learned and mastered easily and do not need any pre-requisites of computer or programming basics. Anyone keen and interested to learn the latest technologies can choose this course.
Will this course add any value to my career or profession?
Yes. this course is a good added value to your profession or career and profile in terms of the computer or Programming basics and Software Development to the career or profile including verifiable certifications from Edu CBA Academy which is of greater benefit in obtaining further roles in career.
Is this an apt course to learn all the latest technologies and or to prepare for any job interview or any certification?
Yes, this is a very good course to learn any latest technology or to prepare for an interview or any certification exam. Any knowledge on computers or programming or software development is recommended which is an added benefit in learning the contents of this course. This Software Development course needs a minimum of 3000+ hours to complete.
Collect the Square Game Development01:52
Flappy Bird Game01:57
How an ATM Machine Works01:35
Bunifu Game Development02:04
- This All in One Software Development course is a package of 1100+ online courses for the latest technologies, tools to develop web applications using the latest web development tools and related frameworks, technologies and its concepts with hands-on content.
- Any Software Developer or Full Stack Developer or Software Engineer can opt for this All in One Software Development course to learn the latest programming concepts and technological tools and its features and advanced concepts to get the career elevated to next level such as Team Leader, Technical Architect, or Solution Architect, etc.
- There are also other benefits to a career upon choosing this All in One Software Development course are such as the IT Software Development course certification which is also a part of the learners’ profile as a verifiable qualification.
Software Development Course
Ung Jun Xiang
Perfect Software Development Course
Software Development Course
Programming with C \ C++ \ C#
Miguel Gomes Monteiro
Helped me a Lot
Sai Kiran Makena
Great Software Development Course
Shubham Shahaji Shinde
My software development course experience