Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Selenium Training in Hyderabad (9 Courses, 4+ Projects)
9 Online Courses
4 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
4 Quizzes with Solutions
TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven
Manage Web Elements using Selenium
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Selenium Training in Hyderabad?
Mobile App Access
About Selenium Training in Hyderabad
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Selenium:01 - Selenium IDE||5h 3m|
|Selenium:02 - TestNG||5h 35m|
|Selenium:03 - TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven||1h 7m|
|Selenium:04 - Selenium WebDriver||6h 14m|
|Selenium:05 - Manage Web Elements using Selenium||2h 42m|
|Project on Selenium - Cucumber BDD with Selenium Java||4h 54m|
|Projects on Selenium - HDFC Bank Case Study||2h 07m|
|Sikuli with Selenium||2h 26m|
|Locator Techniques in Selenium||1h 44m|
|Project - Synchronisation in Selenium||3h 35m|
|Advanced UI Techniques in Selenium||1h 19m|
|Project - Complete Web Page Automation using Selenium||52m|
|Selenium using .NET Training||2h 25m|
|Course Name||Selenium Training in Hyderabad|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||38+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Selenium IDE, TestNG, TestNG with Apache Ant and Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Web Elements using Selenium, Synchronisation in Selenium, Web Page Automation using Selenium|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning automation testing using Selenium and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basis software testing concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each9 course, 4 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Selenium Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
To start with first five courses would tackle with basics of selenium and here we would introduce you to the world of Selenium by going through the IDE of Selenium, TestNG introduction, Test NG with Apache Ant, and Maven, Selenium Webdriver and managing selenium web elements. TestNG is nothing but a framework inspired by JUnit and NUnit and has the capability of covering wide testing arenas like unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc.
After the introduction is done, we would take you through a real-time project which will allow you to apply the skills learned in the theory classes mentioned above and will allow you to clear your doubts and misunderstanding through problem-solving. Once the project is finished, we would move forward with Sikuli in Selenium. Sikuli is a GUI based automation tool and aims as testing the elements of the web page. Using this, we would be able to interact with elements of the web page and handle windows-based pop-ups. This tool is typically used when UI elements are stable and not changing constantly.
Next, we would look into locater techniques in Selenium. In this technique, the locator command tells the selenium IDE to check which elements must be tested. Though this technique is difficult than it sounds, we would break this entire technique in our course to give a taste of the intuition behind it.
Finally, we would look into some advanced UI techniques in selenium and look at the usage of .NET in selenium. After each theory, we would bring you projects to have a hands-on experience and also make up your mind to take up the challenge in your everyday job.
Selenium Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Selenium?
As mentioned earlier, Selenium is an open-source framework mostly suited for testing web applications. Coined initially by Jason Huggins in 2004, Selenium is a collection of a lot of tools each having its developers. Selenium was introduced because of the potential in frequently testing web-based applications. On a lighter note, there is an interesting story behind coining the name Selenium. When Selenium core was being developed, Mercury Interactive was another organization that had a competitive product to Selenium. So, developers of Selenium wanted to name their product in such a way to mock the competitive product and thus Selenium’s name was coined because we all know that in chemistry “Selenium is used to remove mercury toxicants from the human body”.
Now, why is that most of the organizations are behind Selenium to be used for their automation testing. The answer lies in its open-source nature. It is open-source software, there is no licensing cost involved. One can write test scripts in any programming language viz. Java, Python, C#, etc. Selenium is OS independent and any OS can be used for testing. Maven, Jenkins, or Docker can be used to integrate Selenium. Also, last but not least, Selenium provides the best-in-class framework for testing dynamic web applications.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this training?
With our course from EduCBA, you would gain rich expertise in Test automation, BDD testing framework, and some advanced techniques. BDD framework is nothing but Behavior Driven Development which is inspired by test-driven development but ensures better communication between tech and non-tech stakeholders. Finally, the course from EduCBA will bring you the best of Selenium topics so that one can be job-ready for the coming times, and with our wide range of projects in the bag of courses one would be super confident in achieving the greatest heights while on the job.
- Our EduCBA courses bring you the best-in-class theoretical and practical experience right at your fingertips. This Selenium Training in Hyderabad doesn’t have any mandatory prerequisite but having some domain knowledge in the below-mentioned areas will help the learners to grasp concepts efficiently.
- Having basic knowledge in Java programming language is an added advantage. While learning advanced techniques in Selenium, having Java concepts will give an upper hand for sure.
- Having know-how of QA automation is good to have a skill as the course on Selenium is all about that.
- Knowing the core components of manual testing is also a desired skill for this training. With this, one would get the effective essence of why testing is done.
- Interest in learning more is a mandatory prerequisite.
- Finally, one should have an inquisitiveness towards solving assignments on their own and also try them out in a different out of the box way.
- The courses from EduCBA don’t target any specific learning community but yes, the community wants to learn more and upskill themselves in today’s world of learning and using the latest technology. This Selenium Training in Hyderabad can be used as a starter pack for anyone who is starting their journey in Selenium. For an engineering student, this course can be a full package to get into details of what Selenium is and shine in their exams and also during their placements. After placements, they can be placed in QA roles in big MNCs or organizations. For people looking to get into automation testing while on the job, this course will aid you to achieve that feat. Finally, for any experienced professional this Selenium Training in Hyderabad can be looked at as a refresher pack to brush up their technical knowledge to perform at their best when on the job.
Selenium Training in Hyderabad – FAQ’s
Why should you take up the Selenium Training in Hyderabad?
Our courses from EduCBA are rewarding anywhere in the world and the same goes for the Selenium course in Hyderabad. Hyderabad is a booming place with a lot of organizations placing their bets with having their offices and our course caters to the needs of all such organizations. This Selenium Training in Hyderabad will provide immense confidence to be the best at your job and allow you to excel in your career. After voicing success in other parts Selenium training seeks to continue the legacy here at Hyderabad!
What is the Selenium market trend in Hyderabad?
At the time we were writing this, there are a total of 5222 openings in Selenium only in Hyderabad, leave aside other parts of India and the world. Due to a recent surge in AI/ML and the interest of an organization to build personalized dashboards over the web, Selenium training will come in very handy to have a perfect on the job experience. This comes with a starting package of 5 LPA salary and with years of experience it will just keep on growing!
How much time would be required to be invested in this Selenium Training in Hyderabad?
We have designed our courses so that on average one would need to spend 4-5 hours per week and have 2 months dedicated time to complete this Selenium Training in Hyderabad. Through our training has all required material to help you excel, in between line study and off-training material study will help you develop a crystal-clear mindset for Selenium jobs.
- With 9 online courses in the pack and 4 projects in this training, Selenium training in Hyderabad will train you will load of confidence and prepare you for the right kind of skill sets required for on job performance. This Selenium Training in Hyderabad will enable you to achieve next-level career transition pretty easily be it a test engineer to test lead, test lead to QA architect, and so on! As a part of the learner’s profile and CV building, this course certification will be a gem in the crown. With this Selenium Training in Hyderabad, it is not only basics, but advanced techniques can be easily dealt with during on job. Along with Selenium training our other courses will help you build a strong curriculum vitae, a strong profile, and finally a strong career!
Shubham Shahaji Shinde
My Selenium training experience