Learn from Home Offer
PYTHON Course Bundle - 81 Courses in 1 | 59 Mock Tests
257+ Hours of HD Videos
59 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PYTHON Course Bundle - 81 Courses in 1 | 59 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Python Training in Chennai
|Python Training in Chennai
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|257+ Video Hours
|Python Fundamentals, Linux System Administration with Python, Cryptography, Django Unchained with Python, Python GUI Programming using Tkinter, Rest API with Flask and Python, Python Pyramid Jupyter-IPython Notebook, Violent Python.
|Anyone serious about Python.
|Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful.
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each81 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Python Training in Chennai Curriculum
MODULE 1: PYTHON DEVELOPER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python for Beginners: 2023 3h 28m ✔ Python Intermediate Training: 2023 2h 9m ✔ Python Advanced Training: 2023 2h 17m ✔ Python Case Study - Create Chatbot 58m ✔ Python Case Study - Expense Manager App 3h 19m ✔ Python Case Study - Instant Markup 3h 28m ✔ Python Case Study - Cryptography 5h 16m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Test - Python Developer in 2022 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 1 Test - Python Developer 2022 Major 2
MODULE 2: PYTHON GAME DEVELOPER
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Game Development - Beginners 1h 55m ✔ Python Game Development - Intermediate 2h 9m ✔ Python Game Development - Advanced 2h 14m ✔ Python Game Development Case Study - Snake Game 1h 47m ✔ Python Game Development Case Study - Flippy Flip Game 2h 18m ✔ Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 1 Test - Python Game Developer Minor Test 2 Test - Python Game Developer Major Test
MODULE 3: PYTHON ETHICAL HACKING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Hacking - Beginners 5h 39m ✔ Python Hacking Course - Intermediate Level 4h 16m ✔ Python Hacking - Advanced 5h 09m ✔ Python Hacking Case Study - GUI App for Amusement Park 56m ✔ Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 1 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 2 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Major Test
MODULE 4: PYTHON SCRIPTING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Scripting Training 2h 12m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study - To-do List Application 1h 46m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study 49m ✔ Python Scripting Case Study - Creating a Console Application 46m ✔ Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 1 Test - Python Scripting Minor Test 2 Test - Python Scripting Major Test
MODULE 5: PYTHON GUI
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python GUI Training 3h 11m ✔ Python GUI Case Study - Creating a Windows Application 2h 21m ✔ Python GUI Case Study - Creating a Calculator 1h 41m ✔ Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python 4h 02m ✔ Test - Python GUI Minor Test 1 Test - Python GUI Minor Test 2 Test - Python GUI Major Test
MODULE 6: MATPLOTLIB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Beginners 4h 12m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Intermediate 2h 53m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Advanced 6h 37m ✔ Matplotlib Case Study - E-commerce Data Analysis 2h 03m ✔ Test - Matplotlib Mini Test 1 Test - Matplotlib Mini Test 2 Test - Matplotlib Mock Test
MODULE 7: NUMPY & PANDAS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Analyzing the Quality of White Wines using NumPy Python 1h 19m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔ Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 56m ✔ Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 1 Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 2 Test - Numpy & Pandas Mock Test
MODULE 8: SEABORN PYTHON PLOTTING
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Seaborn Python - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Seaborn Python - Intermediate 1h 18m ✔ Seaborn Python - Advanced 1h 56m ✔ Case Studies on Seaborn Python Basics 1h 51m ✔ Seaborn Python Case Study - Data Visualization using Seaborn on Census Dataset 2h 9m ✔ Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Minor Test 1 Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Minor Test 2 Test - Python Plotting with Seaborn Major Test
MODULE 9: PYSPARK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PySpark Python - Beginners 2h 3m ✔ PySpark Python - Intermediate 2h 05m ✔ PySpark Python - Advanced 1h 14m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Project on Apache Spark: Building an ETL Framework 2h 25m ✔ Test - PySpark Developer Mini Test 1 Test - PySpark Developer Mini Test 2 Test - PySpark Developer Mock Test
MODULE 10: PYTHON DJANGO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Django 8h 26m ✔ Python Django MySQL Case Study - Creating a Blog 48m ✔ Test - Python Django Mini Test 1 Test - Python Django Mini Test 2 Test - Python Django Mock Test
MODULE 11: JUPYTER-IPYTHON NOTEBOOK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Beginners 6h 05m ✔ Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Advanced 7h 5m ✔ Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 1 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 2 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Major
MODULE 12: PYTHON PYRAMID
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Python Pyramid - Beginners 6h 04m ✔ Python Pyramid - Advanced 6h 02m ✔ Test - Python Pyramid Minor Test 1 Test - Python Pyramid Minor Test 2 Test - Python Pyramid Major Test
MODULE 13: LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Linux System Administration with Python 13h 12m ✔ Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 1 Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 2 Test - Linux System Administration with Python Mock Test
MODULE 14: MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 17m ✔ Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 1 Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 2 Test - Machine Learning with Python Major Test
MODULE 15: DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Data Science with Python 4h 14m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔ Advanced Python for Data analysis 6h 28m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning in Python 2h 6m ✔ Sales Forecasting using Time Series Analysis in Python 2h 13m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning in Python 2h 28m ✔ Test - Data Science with Python Test Series Test - Data Science with Python Major 1 Test - Data Science with Python Major 2
MODULE 16: Ai ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH PYTHON
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details AI Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analysis with Python 6h 15m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level 2h 51m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level 4h 34m ✔ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course 12h 13m ✔ Face Detection Using OpenCV and Python 1h 52m ✔ Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells 2h 13m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Minor Test 1 Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Minor Test 2 Test - AI Artificial Intelligence with Python Major Test
MODULE 17: KUBERNETES
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Kubernetes Training 3h 3m ✔ Kubernetes Case Study - Hosting a Web Application as a Container 3h 22m ✔ Kubernetes Case Study - Deploying a Custom Docker Image 1h 22m ✔ Kubernetes - Beginners to Pro 2h 42m ✔ Test - Kubernetes Mini Test 1 Test - Kubernetes Mini Test 2 Test - Kubernetes Mock Test
MODULE 18: PYMONGO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PyMongo - Beginners 2h 33m ✔ PyMongo - Advanced 2h 08m ✔ PyMongo Case Study - Restaurant Management System 2h 26m ✔ PyMongo Case Study - Aggregating Customer Data of a Bank 2h 31m ✔ Test - PyMongo Mini Test 1 Test - PyMongo Mini Test 2 Test - PyMongo Mock Test
MODULE 19: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Machine Learning Assessment Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam
Python is a programming language with simple syntax and a powerful set of libraries. This Python Training in Chennai covers the fundamental concepts of python for those students who have zero knowledge of programming or coding as this language is very easy even for the beginners to start with. This course will help you master programming concepts which are essential for this present trending technologies like Data Science, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, etc.
- As we saw its main feature of this language it is glue language we can use this training to glue up with other programming languages. This Python Training in Chennai will help you master fundamental and advanced concepts of Python programming language.
- In this course, you will learn the core scripting or coding of Python with concepts of identifiers or variables, Flow control statements, Lists, Dictionaries, etc.
- This course will help you know more about some powerful libraries which are very useful for data analyzing and to solve machine learning algorithms with these libraries like TensorFlow, Numpy, Scipy, etc.
- Python also introduces the concept of slicing, indexing, and searching using regular expressions for the string which is useful again for accessing data, these concepts are explained very clearly with examples.
- In this Python Training in Chennai, you will also learn how to make Python modules reusable, such as class inheritance in the programs.
- This also helps you to learn how to deal with file handling, exception handling for error handling.
- In this training, you will also learn some concepts regarding Python GUI programming with Tkinter, Rest API, etc.
- In this course, it provides many case studies and hands-on projects such as Data Analytics, and exploration using Pandas, implementation of models using TensorFlow, video analytics using Opencv.
- In this Python Training in Chennai you will learn some important features and applications with Python which is helpful for the jobs and career-building in these digital and developing technologies like Data Science with Python using Pandas in Jupyter – Ipython Notebook, Artificial Intelligence with Python using SciKit, machine learning with Python, Python for IoT based data analysis, etc.
- In this training, you will be provided with 36 online courses, 12 Hands-on projects, 187+ hours, of course, verifiable certificate of completion of this course, and lifetime access for the registered users to this portal.
Python Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Python?
Python is an object-oriented, high-level scripting programming language with dynamic semantics. It was created by Guido van Rossum, which was released in the year 1991. The name Python has come from one of the television show “Python’s Flying Circus”, but not from the name of the snake. Its main feature is python is glue language which means it can glue up with other programming languages like C, java. Python is very easy to write and understand similar to the English language.
Python works on different platforms like Mac, Linux, Raspberry pi, etc. Python programs can be written on an editor or in an IDE like Eclipse or NetBeans or Anaconda. In Python, the indentation is very important because like in other languages they use curly braces to define scopes such as the scope of loops, function, and classes.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
Skills that you will master after this training are given below:
- Firstly, the course starts from scratch with fundamentals like introduction, installation procedure, building packages and GUI’s, available libraries and how to download them, introduction to Jupyter IPython Notebook, etc.
- In this Python Training in Chennai you will learn how to use flow control statements, rules to write Python scripts, dictionaries, lists, tuples, slicing and indexing with string, setting up tools for GUI’s and database.
- You will then get to learn advanced GUI, networking, and web concepts. In this, there is an introduction to how to create GUIs using Tkinter and its connections to the database to store data and launching it on the website.
- In this course, you will get to learn how Python is used in Data Science, machine learning, Linux system administration, Artificial Intelligence, IoT using some powerful libraries to plot graphs or charts according to the data analysis.
- You will learn built-in functions; commands are used for performing computation and parallel computing.
- You will also learn Django unchained with Python which includes the introduction, configuration, management, testing and resources, Pyramid security, etc. for the data assets
- You will how to create small applications using Rest API with flask like creating database SQLite, calculator application, layouts, toolbars, etc.
- You will learn how to code using Pandas in Jupyter Ipython Notebook for data wrangling and data analysis for the given data sets, and also some practical projects to understand this much better.
- Some Hands-on projects related to Linear regression, Sentimental analysis, etc are given to understand better and can easily get through any organization projects.
- Also, we will get to know some important libraries like Tensorflow, Opencv, Pyspark, SCikit, etc.
- There are some basic requirements needed to complete this Python Training in Chennai easily.
- Beginners can join this course with some basic knowledge of programming or coding means if he or she is familiar with flow control statements, loops, functions, etc. If the beginners are not aware of any basic knowledge of coding then there is a bridge course that they have to go through before this training.
- Professionals or students who are willing or interested in learning Python can also take up this Python Training in Chennai. If these have some hand-on experience on this concept is an added advantage for this training as they can easily understand the concepts and can master this programming language by this training.
- Engineering students or postgraduate students: This course is helpful for bachelor’s engineering or master’s students, this course would help them academically, in their projects, or even for internship placements. By this course, they will have knowledge of Python which is a very popular language to crack any organization interview with this course certification.
- Professionals like developer or programmer: Professional who are willing to master in Python or those who are data scientists need this language to master in data science as Python is used in any new trending technologies like Data Science, machine learning, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- Computer Science students: These can also undergo this training which will be very easier for them to take this training as they are having some programming knowledge. This Python Training in Chennai is helpful for them as they can add up one more popular language along with Java, C++, and C.
Python Training in Chennai – FAQ’s
What are the eligibility criteria to take this Python Training in Chennai?
The eligibility criteria for this course are students or professionals or beginners who are interested in learning Python and having a basic knowledge of Programming. Any stream of engineering students with basic knowledge of coding is enough to enroll in this course.
In which technologies can we use this Python Training in Chennai as a basic programming language?
As we know Python is one of the greatest and most used languages in many trending technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, machine learning, IoT, etc.
What roles in the industry can we apply after this training?
There are many roles which you can apply such as Python developer, Full Stack Developer, Python Software Engineer, Python database programmer, etc.
How do I qualify for the certificate?
To qualify this genuine certification you must compulsory complete each subcourse in this course. You should also complete all the assignments.
Why should you take up the Python training in Chennai?
According to the research done Stack Overflow’s annual developer survey says again this year the Python programming language is on top. As this program is simplest and also provides security while writing codes. Chennai is also one of the developing cities in the IT sector and there are many openings for the localities as per the government.
What is the Python market trend in Chennai?
Google and many organizations are heavily using Python. This language has its applications with almost all trending technologies like Data Science, Big Data, machine learning, etc. Companies like Accenture which has openings for Python scripting, Capgemini which has an opening for Python developers, Bluebird technologies also have an opening for Python developer. So there is lots of job requirement in Chennai. Students can grab this opportunity by completing this Python Training in Chennai and crack the interviews.
- This course provides an online course, hands-on project, and advanced fundamental concepts with deep knowledge of Python programming language, which will help out students or professionals to easily get through organization projects by completing practical concepts in this Python Training in Chennai.
- Professionals willing to master in Python or want to go to a higher position can go through this training too. So that they can be eligible for job roles like Django developer, Backend developer, Application programmer, etc.
- As this is a certification course it will help you to add it in your profile for job applications. This certificate is given after the completion of the course.
Amit Singh Sanya
Python is an easy way
Best Basic Course For Python
A great course indeed