Programming Languages Training (40 Courses)
40 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
The Ultimate Python Programming - Novice to Ninja
Core Java Programming for Beginners
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
C Programming Course
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Programming Languages Course
This Programming Languages Certification Course includes comprehensive 40 programming languages courses with 270+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Programming Languages certification is a package of many courses and chapters under each course in the Programming Languages course and its related fundamentals and core concepts of several General-Purpose Programming Languages and developing several applications using them whether it is a scripting language or object-oriented programming language.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Programming Languages Course
|Course Name||Online Programming Languages Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 40 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||270+ Video Hours|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about programming languages and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Programming Languages Course Curriculum
To enable great learning experience to all the learners, the course called Programming Languages course has been designed in such a way that it contains the complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Programming Languages course with the complete course description of each and every course and contents in the format of separate chapters.
The below table gives you a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters covered in this programming languages training content –
The Ultimate Python Programming - Novice to Ninja
In this programming languages course, the topics are Introduction to C, Structure of C program, Functions, Loops, Operators, Arrays etc.
Core Java Programming Revisited
The topics in this programming languages course are Introduction and Structure of C#, Variables, Operators, Conditional and Looping Constructs, polymorphism and multi-threading.
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
The topics in this course are CSS, CSS3 basics, advanced CSS.
C# - C Sharp Advanced
The topics in this course are Introduction, installation guide, and all core concepts and advanced PHP.
C Programming Course
The topics in this course are OOPS, C++ advanced topics, VB.NET concepts, and practical examples.
Comprehensive C++ Training
The topics in this course are basic and all the core concepts.
The topics in this programming languages course are basics, getting started and application architecture of Angular JS
Overview, History, datatypes, basics, operators, Looping, classes & methods.
SQL and PLSQL environment and benefits, declaring variables, control structures, managing dependencies.
Introduction, Loops, operators, Perl Regular Expressions.
VB.NET - A Guide to Visual Basics .NET Programming
Introduction, ADO.NET, Data sources, Error handling, Security, Debugging.
Mastering ASP.NET Courses- Comprehensive Courses from Scratch
Introduction, installing, running server, creating a project, Setup tools.
R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn
Introduction, writing scripts, Functional objects, control structures, Composition.
R Studio UI and R Script Basics
Introduction, mathematical objects, Functions, Logics & proofs, Successions.
Data Science with R
Introduction, basics, Core constructs, operators, Slices and Arrays, Maps, Packages.
PHP & MySQL - The Ultimate Web Development Training
Basics of Swift, Objects and Classes, UI controls, UI collection view.
MATLAB - Advance Your Career with MATLAB Programming
Node.js framework, concepts, callbacks, class methods, events, buffers, streams, file systems.
SWIFT Programming Step by Step
Basic scripting introduction, Linux Uses, Bash variables.
Swift Programming Tutorial
Introduction, Intermediate and advanced lessons.
Objective C - Beginners
Introduction & features, syntax, Statements & Events.
Objective C - Intermediate
In this programming languages training of Objective C we shall see Introduction, installation, getting started, design pattern, Polymorphism, concurrency, Data Encapsulation, iOS Apps Life Cycle, Map kit.
Introduction, Array Data Types, advanced types, modules and namespaces, functions, generics and enums.
Online Courses To Learn Go programming Language- Golang Programming
Core Java concepts, Eclipse IDE for Java development environment, operators, Classes and Objects, best practices, Lab, Exploring libraries, exception handling.
Introduction, setup, Routers, Templating, URL building, Form Data, Cookie Parser, Authentication, Scaffolding, REST API, MongoDB, Image Upload, Front View, Edit data, menu in page, Review.
SQL Comprehensive Training
Introduction to Ruby, Ruby Literacy, Control Flow, Fundamental Classes, File I/O, Enumerable Boolean Queries, The Map method, Sorting Enumerables, building a pattern, Ruby Dynamics, The Singleton class, defining class methods with class, modifying ruby core classes, pass through overrides, The Proc class, Using symbols, methods as objects, Chat Server.
Certificate of Completion
What is a Programming Language?
Programming Language is a set of instructions written in a formal manner to fulfill a task by taking some inputs and producing outputs based on the problem set. Programming Languages can be used to implement algorithms for computers. Programming Languages contain several sub-languages such as scripting languages, object-oriented languages, procedural languages etc. A Programming Language can be either a High-Level Programming Language or Low-Level Programming Language such as C, C++, BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, Ada, Pascal, R, PHP, VB.NET, Matlab, Swift, Objective C, Perl, Go, PL/SQL, Scala, SQL, Node.js, MongoDB, Express JS, AngularJS, Haskell, Django, CSS, TypeScript, Bash Script, Shell Script etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Programming Languages course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this Programming Languages course are Python Programming, Lists & Tuples, Strings, Dictionaries, Abstraction, Exceptions, Graphic User Interface, Database Support, Network Programming, Python and the Web Testing, Extending Python, Packaging Programs and Java etc.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this Programming Languages course are such as PHP, MySQL, Web Development, MATLAB, SWIFT, Objective C, Perl, Go programming Language, Scala Programming, Oracle SQL, PLSQL Developer etc.
- The Programming Languages course training also has a set of tangible skills which are Node JS, Web Development, MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Django, CSS, Linux Bash Scripting, Shell Programming on Cygwin, VBScript Language, VB.NET, Procedures, Functions, Arrays, OOPs, Overloading, Interfaces, Inheritance and its advanced concepts etc.
- This Programming Languages course training is very useful for the prospective Programmers, Developers, Application Developers, Product Developers, Full Stack Developers in the larger organizations to develop web-based or desktop based or cloud-based or any UI applications using Programming Languages to deliver a large number of customers.
Pre-requisites to Programming Languages Course
- Knowledge in any Programming Language or General Purpose computer Language: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of Programming Languages or its related computer languages concepts such as Assembly language programming, or high level programming language or low level programming language, will help a lot in learning the Programming Languages course which will be an added advantage and using the Programming Languages basics and its advanced concepts or will be of greater benefit in further learning the concepts of this programming languages training course in an easier manner.
Target Audience for this Programming Languages Course
- Students of Engineering in Computers or CS: Any learner or a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computer engineering and having a good knowledge in any computer programming along with any high level or low-level programming, then this Programming Languages course is an added advantage to the academics, career or professional success of the learner and also to obtain more knowledge on several Programming Languages from this course concepts. Programming Languages has different programming languages from high level to level and many other complex languages which can be used to develop several applications based upon the requirement. This course is well recommended to any student or Software professional. This Programming Languages course has been designed in order to advance the career of the learners as a Software Developer or Programmer or Web Developer.
- Developer or Programmer or Web Engineer: This Programming Languages course learners will be able to learn a multiple number of programming languages from the contents of this course which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst, Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, Perl Developer, Member Technical Staff, Project Engineer, Java Trainer, Python Automation Engineer, AWS Developer, Blockchain Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Python Architect, Jenkins Developer, Full Stack Developer etc. This Programming Languages course can be opted without any single thought because of the better career opportunities in the area of any application development in the current industry.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this EduCBA Programming Languages course to obtain a Developer or Programmer or UI Engineer or Any Web Designer or Developer job in any Web application or apps development related or developer roles in the larger organizations or Product based companies.
Programming Languages Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Programming Languages certification course?
Any Developer or Programmer or Engineer working on the apps development or web-based apps development and are willing to learn any Programming Language and core concepts & advanced concepts should choose this Programming Languages course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Programming Languages training course still be considered a good option?
Would this programming languages certification add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications including different valuable programming languages.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Programming Languages certification training?
Yes, this is really a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or any programming language but any other programming language knowledge is highly benefited and added advantage for this course. This Programming Languages course needs a minimum of 270+ hours to be spent in order to complete the same.
Sample Preview of this Programming Languages Course
Career Benefits of this Programming Languages Course
- There are several career benefits upon learning this Programming Languages course and curriculum which are mentioned below:
- This Programming Languages course is a package of 40 online courses for the Programming Languages and its advanced concepts that provides a deep knowledge of different programming languages and topics with hands-on content and its functionalities.
- Any Developer or Programmer can choose this Programming Languages course in order to master the several procedural and object-oriented programming languages and its advanced concepts to get their career elevated to next level such as Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, Java Programmer, Core Java Developer, Java J2Ee Developer, Java Consultant, JAVA Architect, Java Big Data Developer, Solution Architect, Android Mobile Application Developer etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Programming Languages training course are such as the certification which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
Programming Languages Course Testimonials
EDUCBA Python Programming Course
Simon Robert Harwood
Tushar S Chandra
Man Andrei Catalin
Simple & Comprehensive to follow
Claudio Santo Longo