Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Programming Languages Training (41 Courses, 13+ Projects)
This Programming Languages Training Certification includes 41 courses, 13 Projects with 322+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. We shall learn core concepts of several General-Purpose Programming Languages and developing several applications using them whether it is a scripting language or object-oriented programming language.
The Ultimate Python Programming - Novice to Ninja
Core Java Programming for Beginners
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
C Programming Course
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Programming Languages Training?
Mobile App Access
About Programming Languages Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|The Ultimate Python Programming - Novice to Ninja||21h 13m|
|Python Django MySQL Case Study - Creating a Blog||51m|
|Java Essentials||2h 25m|
|Core Java Programming Revisited||9h 1m|
|Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App||3h 23m|
|C# - Basics||10h 9m|
|C# - Comprehensive||11h 14m|
|C Programming Course||8h 21m|
|Comprehensive C++ Training||3h 32m|
|Project on C Programming - Payroll Processing||44m|
|Ruby Tutorial||19h 03m|
|Project on Ruby - Apps Creation in Ruby||6h 13m|
|VB.NET - A Guide to Visual Basics .NET Programming||16h 11m|
|Project on VB.NET - Hotel Management System||3h 29m|
|Mastering ASP.NET Courses- Comprehensive Courses from Scratch||20h 12m|
|Web Services Project with ASP.NET - Creating a Currency Converter||32m|
|R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn||6h 22m|
|R Studio UI and R Script Basics||4h 14m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|PHP & MySQL - The Ultimate Web Development Training||12h 34m|
|Project - Web Application Development with CakePHP||2h 24m|
|MATLAB - Advance Your Career with MATLAB Programming||7h 19m|
|SWIFT Intermediate to Advanced||6h 11m|
|Swift Programming Tutorial||7h 17m|
|Project on iOS - In-App Purchase using Swift||2h 24m|
|Objective C - Beginners||2h 27m|
|Objective C - Intermediate||1h 32m|
|PERL Programming||5h 13m|
|Online Courses To Learn Go programming Language- Golang Programming||9h 23m|
|Scala Programming||8h 59m|
|Oracle SQL||18h 6m|
|Oracle PLSQL||13h 21m|
|NodeJS Essential Training||3h 51m|
|NodeJS Case Study - Movie App on Node JS and MongoDB||8h 53m|
|ExpressJS Essential Training||4h 17m|
|Angular JS||3h 02m|
|AngularJS Case Study - Social Blogging App||7h 5m|
|Haskell Programming||7h 05m|
|Python Django||8h 02m|
|CSS Training Courses | CSS Tutorials for Web Development||6h 07m|
|Linux Bash Scripting Training||3h 26m|
|Shell Programming on Cygwin||4h 23m|
|Shell Scripting on Linux||3h 53m|
|VBScript - Microsoft Visual Basic Script Beginners||8h 32m|
|VBScript - Microsoft Visual Basic Script Advanced||2h 59m|
|TypeScript 2.x||4h 1m|
|Course Name||Online Programming Languages Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 41 courses, 13 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||322+ Video Hours|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about programming languages and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Programming Languages Course Curriculum
To enable great learning experience to all the learners, the course called Programming Languages has been designed in such a way that it contains the complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the course with the complete course description of each and every course and contents in the format of separate chapters.
The below table gives you a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters covered in this programming languages training content –
The goal of the course is to provide a deeper knowledge and hands-on learning experience on on-demand leading programming languages. A wide range of programming languages that have been most widely used and popular in the modern software industry. The course provides a provide overall knowledge on the versatile programming languages and data types & structures and practical usage of the knowledge learned.
This course provides an in-depth range of skills set in the different programming languages which have been used most widely in the Information technology and software industry with comprehensive modules to provide practical knowledge on the programming language which could be applied in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge on the understanding of the data types, structures and coding knowledge on various object-based programming languages Python, Core Java, C#, C Programming, R Programming, etc. which is all covered in this course.
The course covers 41 online video training modules and 322+ hours of video tutorials on various object-based programming languages. The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the software and IT industry.
- The course has 65 hours of Python programming, Core Java, C#, C Programming, R Programming, etc. all of the programming languages are widely used for different applications such as web app development, commercial websites or applications, data science, Analytics domain, etc.
- The course also includes other programming languages like PHP, MATLAB, SWIFT, PERL, Scala, PLSQL, etc. all of these languages are used in analytics, Data Science, Database management and web application development domains.
- The course provides a valuable certificate for verification upon completion and it also provides lifetime access for all the training content.
- This course will equip you with the skills to become a Data Analyst, Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, Perl Developer, Project Engineer, Java Trainer, Python Automation Engineer, AWS Developer, Blockchain Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Python Architect, Jenkins Developer, Full Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, Java Programmer, Core Java Developer, Java J2Ee Developer, Java Consultant, Java Architect, Big Data Developer, Solution Architect, Android Mobile Application Developer, etc.
The course provides 15 real-time hands-on projects with over 26+ hours of project tutorials that have been developed based on the real-time business scenarios to give practical working knowledge on the concepts learned.
- The course offers a project on Project on Python Django MySQL. This project helps you to learn practically how to use Django Framework build with python language for deploying dynamic applications. Django is the most widely used Framework for application deployment.
- The course offers a Project on Spring – Creating Online Shopping App which provides knowledge on creating web application development which is an effective commercial application for an e-commerce website. This project helps in an understanding of real-time e-commerce application that has been widely used in recent times.
- Project on C Programming – Payroll Process which building a real-time payroll application using C programming. The course also covers multiple projects using Java language.
- Projects on the Internet of things (IoT) is offered using Ruby programming languages, Project on VB.NET – Hotel Management System, Web Services Project with ASP.NET and multiple Data Science projects using Python, R, Scala, MATLAB programming.
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that are very helpful for students who want to make a career in the Software and Information technology domain. This course will help you gain knowledge and the complete skill set that is required in the software development and other Information Technology domain.
Certificate of Completion
What is a Programming Language?
Programming Language is a set of instructions written in a formal manner to fulfill a task by taking some inputs and producing outputs based on the problem set. Programming Languages can be used to implement algorithms for computers. Programming Languages contain several sub-languages such as scripting languages, object-oriented languages, procedural languages etc. A Programming Language can be either a High-Level Programming Language or Low-Level Programming Language such as C, C++, BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, Ada, Pascal, R, PHP, VB.NET, Matlab, Swift, Objective C, Perl, Go, PL/SQL, Scala, SQL, Node.js, MongoDB, Express JS, AngularJS, Haskell, Django, CSS, TypeScript, Bash Script, Shell Script etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this Programming Languages course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this course are Python Programming, Lists & Tuples, Strings, Dictionaries, Abstraction, Exceptions, Graphic User Interface, Database Support, Network Programming, Python and the Web Testing, Extending Python, Packaging Programs and Java etc.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this course are such as PHP, MySQL, Web Development, MATLAB, SWIFT, Objective C, Perl, Go programming Language, Scala Programming, Oracle SQL, PLSQL Developer etc.
- The Programming Languages course training also has a set of tangible skills which are Node JS, Web Development, MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Django, CSS, Linux Bash Scripting, Shell Programming on Cygwin, VBScript Language, VB.NET, Procedures, Functions, Arrays, OOPs, Overloading, Interfaces, Inheritance and its advanced concepts etc.
- This training is very useful for the prospective Programmers, Developers, Application Developers, Product Developers, Full Stack Developers in the larger organizations to develop web-based or desktop based or cloud-based or any UI applications using Programming Languages to deliver a large number of customers.
- Knowledge in any Programming Language or General Purpose computer Language: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of Programming Languages or its related computer languages concepts such as Assembly language programming, or high level programming language or low level programming language, will help a lot in learning the Programming Languages course which will be an added advantage and using the Programming Languages basics and its advanced concepts or will be of greater benefit in further learning the concepts of this programming languages training course in an easier manner.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or CS: Any learner or a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computer engineering and having a good knowledge in any computer programming along with any high level or low-level programming, then this Programming Languages course is an added advantage to the academics, career or professional success of the learner and also to obtain more knowledge on several Programming Languages from this course concepts. Programming Languages has different programming languages from high level to level and many other complex languages which can be used to develop several applications based upon the requirement. This course is well recommended to any student or Software professional. This Programming Languages course has been designed in order to advance the career of the learners as a Software Developer or Programmer or Web Developer.
- Developer or Programmer or Web Engineer: This course learners will be able to learn a multiple number of programming languages from the contents of this course which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst, Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, Perl Developer, Member Technical Staff, Project Engineer, Java Trainer, Python Automation Engineer, AWS Developer, Blockchain Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Python Architect, Jenkins Developer, Full Stack Developer etc. This course can be opted without any single thought because of the better career opportunities in the area of any application development in the current industry.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this EduCBA Programming Languages course to obtain a Developer or Programmer or UI Engineer or Any Web Designer or Developer job in any Web application or apps development-related or developer roles in the larger organizations or Product based companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Programming Languages certification course?
Any Developer or Programmer or Engineer working on the apps development or web-based apps development and are willing to learn any Programming Language and core concepts & advanced concepts should choose this Programming Languages course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Programming Languages training course still be considered a good option?
Would this programming languages certification add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications including different valuable programming languages.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Programming Languages certification training?
Yes, this is really a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or any programming language but any other programming language knowledge is highly benefited and added advantage for this course. This Programming Languages course needs a minimum of 322+ hours to be spent in order to complete the same.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this course and curriculum which are mentioned below:
- This course is a package of 41 online courses, 13 Projects for the Programming Languages and its advanced concepts that provides deep knowledge of different programming languages and topics with hands-on content and its functionalities.
- Any Developer or Programmer can choose this Programming Languages course in order to master the several procedural and object-oriented programming languages and its advanced concepts to get their career elevated to next level such as Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, Java Programmer, Core Java Developer, Java J2Ee Developer, Java Consultant, JAVA Architect, Java Big Data Developer, Solution Architect, Android Mobile Application Developer, etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Programming Languages training course are such as the certification which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
EDUCBA Python Programming Course
Simon Robert Harwood
Tushar S Chandra
Man Andrei Catalin
Simple & Comprehensive to follow
Claudio Santo Longo