Learn from Home Offer
LINUX Course Bundle - 19 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
144+ Hours of HD Videos
3 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this LINUX Course Bundle - 19 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Linux Training in Bangalore
|Linux Training in Bangalore
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|144+ Video Hours
|A comprehensive guide to learning Linux System Administration with Python, App Development with Linux, Linux Mint, Linux ZFS, Linux Bash, Red Hat Linux, cPanel, Kali Linux
|Anyone serious about Linux
|A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each19 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 or 5, Minimum 1 GB RAM
|Speaker / Headphone
Linux Training in Bangalore Curriculum
MODULE 1: Linux Admin with Python & App Development
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Linux System Administration with Python 13h 12m ✔ Linux Practical - App Development with Linux 11h 44m ✔ C on Linux 10h 5m ✔
MODULE 2: Linux Mint & Bash Scripting
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Linux Mint 3h 27m ✔ Linux ZFS Training 3h 39m ✔ Linux Bash Scripting Training 3h 22m ✔ OpenSUSE Linux OS Fundamentals 1h 45m ✔
MODULE 3: Red Hat Linux & CPanel
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials 8h 33m ✔ Project on Red Hat Linux 2h 29m ✔ Red Hat Linux 7h 51m ✔ Comprehensive Training on Unix and Linux OS Fundamentals 29h 37m ✔ cPanel - Beginner 2h 31m ✔ cPanel - Intermediate 3h 38m ✔ cPanel Advanced Tutorials 5h 3m ✔
MODULE 4: Kali Linux & CentOS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Kali Linux Penetration Testing 18h 12m ✔ Shell Scripting on Linux 3h 48m ✔ Bash Shell Scripting - Building Blocks of Bash Shell 12h 3m ✔ Linux CentOS - Beginners 5h 56m ✔ Linux CentOS - Advanced 4h 5m ✔
MODULE 5: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 1 Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 2 Test - Linux System Administration with Python Mock Test
Linux training is conducted through many online and offline classes. In this certification course, you have to complete 16 courses with projects and around 150+ hours of video tutorials. After completing the certification, you will get the verified certificates which you can use for a lifetime to move ahead in the career. In the beginning part of the course, you will be given an introduction to Linux fundamentals, documentation, Networking, installation of VMware, and Linux. You will also learn about configuration, ethical hacking procedures, SQL injection, Cryptography, and Spoofing. As part of the Linux Training in Bangalore, you will also learn about Bash, Interactive scripts, bash variables, C introduction on Linux, different data types, conditions, loops, debugging, and writing scripts. Additional modules like Red HAT Linux 9 introduction, Networking, quoting mechanism, expressions used in Linux, Directory management, ZFS mirror, Cranel in beginner and advanced level with an introduction to its web hosting methods, dashboard management, backup, restore, IP blocker, security measures, different testing methods will also be covered.
After completing the different modules as part of the Linux Training in Bangalore, you will also get a chance to work on multiple projects and use cases that will help to understand the concepts better.
Linux Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Linux?
Linux is an open-source operating system that is free to use and has many features as part of the operating system. Many devices use Linux as their operating system. It is used in phones, personal computers and also in some home appliances. There are five many components in Linux like:
- System Libraries
- System Tools
- Development Tools
- End-User Tools
There are many benefits of a Linux operating system like:
- Since it is an open-source operating system, programmers can also change as per the requirement.
- With the installation of Linux, there is no requirement of any antivirus software as it offers high security.
- Linux is considered one of the best option for a server because of its high performance and reliability,
- Linux is preferred because of its various features like multi-tasking, security, portability, application support, and capable of handling multiple users at the same time.
- Linux is free to use and we don’t have to pay any fee for its license and its installation.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
In this Linux Training in Bangalore, you will have lifetime access to all the courses and video tutorials along with different projects. Different concepts like administration of Linux System with Python, development of applications with Linux, Linux Mint, Security, and Network measures will be introduced during the training. You will also learn about Red Hat Linux, cPanel, ZFS mirror, different conditional and looping statements along with its backup and restore methods. The structure of the curriculum is designed in a simple way which will help you in understanding the concepts in a better way.
- There are no such required prerequisites in learning Linux. However, familiarity with certain concepts will help you understand the course easily and quickly.
- Basic Knowledge in Operating System: Linux is an operating system, so understanding the working of the operating system and its architecture is important before starting the certification course.
- Basic Knowledge in Programming: Basic knowledge in any programming language, its core concepts along with its advanced features will be beneficial in understanding the concepts easily and quickly.
- This certification course is designed for all the learners who have a keen interest in Linux or those who want to pursue a career as a Linux Engineer or Specialist. Students, graduates who know assembly or system programming language can take up this certification course which will prove as a beneficial add on to their resume. This Linux Training in Bangalore is also designed for experienced professionals or any Program Developer who wants to learn more concepts of Linux and further opt for a career as Linux Engineer or Specialist. Without any doubt, all those who want to learn Linux should enroll for this certification course as it covers both basic and advanced concepts.
Linux Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
What are the different profiles in the market that I can apply after completing the Linux Training in Bangalore?
There are many open positions in Linux which covers a high percentage in the market globally. After completing the certification course, you can apply to various profiles like Linux Engineer, Linux Administrator, Software Engineer in Linux, Technical Support Engineer, Linux Server Administrator, Data Analyst, Desktop Support Engineer, etc.
Can I enroll for this Linux Training in Bangalore without having prior knowledge in any programming language or Operating system?
Yes, you can enroll in this certification without having any prior knowledge in any programming language. However, knowledge in the operating system and its working is recommended to understand the working of Linux properly.
Can this Linux Training in Bangalore help me in preparing for an interview and apply to organizations?
This certification course covers almost all the basic and advanced concepts which will help you in cracking the interviews. So, after completing the course properly, you can apply it to various organizations.
Why should you take up Linux training in Bangalore?
In India, Bangalore is considered the IT hub which is home to many top organizations and startups. You will get an opportunity for every technology here with various open positions. It has a good IT infrastructure which attracts many employees to work in Bangalore. With different emerging organizations, there are various open positions for the employees to start a career as a fresher also.
What is the Linux market trend in Bangalore?
Linux has gained more share in the market because of its reliability and ease of use. Because of its high performance in servers, it is always considered as one of the best options in the operating system and is also supported by many companies. Some of the top companies in Bangalore that hire Linux professionals are IBM, HCL, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Tata Consultancy Services, Ericsson, Ugam Solutions, Virtusa Consulting, etc.
- This Linux Training in Bangalore covers both basic and advanced concepts with projects that can help you to start a career in Linux. Along with different modules, there will be multiple projects which will give in understanding the concepts better.