jQuery Training Training (8 Courses)
8 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online jQuery Training Course
This jQuery Training includes comprehensive 8 jQuery courses with 18+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This jQuery course is a package of many courses and chapters under each course and its related fundamentals and core concepts in designing and developing web applications to develop web pages in a dynamic way to enable dynamic interaction between the users and browser. It contains a number of sub-chapters within the online courses that contains jQuery course related technologies such as jQuery mobile training and its advanced concepts, Advanced jQuery effects, Filters, DOM Events etc.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About jQuery Course
|Course Name||Online jQuery Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 8 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||18+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||jQuery Fundamentals, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online jQuery Course Curriculum
To enable the best learning experience to the learners, the course called jQuery has been designed in such a way that it contains the complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum with the complete course description of each and every course and contents in the format of separate chapters.
The below table gives you a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters covered in this course content –
jQuery UI Tutorials
In this course, the topics are jQuery mobile introduction and table of contents, jQuery mobile concept detailing screen, jQuery Mobile Pages, multiple pages, dialogs, transition effects, jQuery Mobile Buttons, popups, toolbar, buttons, icons, jQuery Mobile navigation bar and panels, jQuery Mobile Tables and Grids, jQuery Mobile Forms themes and events.
jQuery Fundamentals - The Ultimate jQuery
In this course, the topics are jQuery write less do more, First-page introduction, jQuery benefits, jQuery installation, downloading jQuery from jQuery website, referring to jQuery file through Content Delivery Network, jQuery Demo app, jQuery Selectors, jQuery basic selectors, jQuery Attribute Selectors, jQuery Basic Filters.
jQuery:02 - Filters and Selectors
In this course, the topics are jQuery Child Filters Description and examples, jQuery content filters, content filters description and example, jQuery From selectors description and example, jQuery hierarchy selectors description and example, jQuery Visibility filter description and example, jQuery traversal intro and ancestor element.
jQuery:03 - DOM Manipulation
In this course, the topics are jQuery Traversal, descendant traversal description, descendant examples, Siblings and Filtering traversal description, jQuery DOM manipulation, DOM manipulation DOM insertion, DOM manipulation DOM removal and replacement methods, DOM manipulation general attribute, DOM manipulation style attribute.
jQuery:04 - Events
In this course, the topics are Keyboards Events introduction description and examples, Mouse events description and examples, Form events description and examples, Browser events description and examples, DOM Load Events description and examples, Attaching Event Handler description and examples.
jQuery Effects - Advanced jQuery Effects, Module, Animation
In this course, the topics are Basic effects introduction description and examples, Custom effects description and examples, Fading effects description and examples, Siding effects description and examples.
jQuery:06 - Ajax and Advanced Concepts
In this course, the topics are Simple AJAX description, Simple methods description and examples, Global AJAX Event method description and examples, Helper functions description and examples, Level Interface description and examples, Collection manipulation and Data Storage description and examples, DOM element setup method description and examples, jQuery Conclusion.
jQuery Training Courses | jQuery Mobile Training
In this course, the topics are Introduction to jQuery, Development environment setup in jQuery, Environment Setup, download builder in jQuery, CDN reference in jQuery, testing and debugging, Plunker testing, debugging tool, Accordion, Widgets, Code structure of According, CSS Attribute, Get Ailments, Remove CSS and Scripts, Accordion Creation Techniques, Spinner, Introduction to Spinner, Spinner Widgets, Spinner methods.
Certificate of Completion
What is jQuery?
What tangible skills will I learn from this jQuery course?
- jQuery course has many other excellent courses within it and chapters under each course which was covered in the course curriculum are very useful in acquiring the knowledge on several types of jQuery plugins, functionalities, data types, components, and jQuery related third-party UI libraries and several other skills related to the UI components and libraries.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this jQuery course are such as jQuery Data Types, Event handling, DOM Manipulation, Filters, DOM APIs etc.
- The training also has a set of tangible skills which are jQuery, Advanced jQuery effects, Modules, Animations, AJAX and its advanced concepts etc.
- This jQuery course training is very useful for the prospective UI Developers, Web Developers, Full Stack Web Developers in the larger organizations to develop web-based UI applications using jQuery library to large number of customers.
Pre-requisites to jQuery Course
Target Audience for this jQuery Course
- UI Developer or Web Developer: This jQuery course learners will be able to learn a multiple numbers of skills from the contents of this jQuery course training which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst, UI Developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Front End Developer, HTML Developer and System Engineer. This jQuery course training can be opted without any single thought because of the better career opportunities in the area of UI and Web development in the current industry.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this course to obtain a Web developer or UI developer or Web Designer job in any Web application or UI apps Development related or UI developer roles in the larger organizations or Product based companies.
jQuery Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this jQuery course?
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this jQuery training course still be considered a good option?
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications including valuable jQuery concepts.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this jQuery course training?
Sample Preview of this jQuery Course
Career Benefits of this jQuery Course
There are several career benefits upon learning this jQuery course and curriculum which are mentioned below:
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this course such as the jQuery course certification which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
jQuery Course Testimonials