Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
J2EE Training Program (10 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This J2EE Course includes 10 courses, 4 Projects with 73+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses. The course will help you learn about J2EE Architecture and its related fundamentals and core concepts in designing and developing J2EE based applications.
Java Spring Training Courses
Project on Spring - Creating Online Shopping App
Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this J2EE Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About J2EE Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Java Struts2||6h 5m|
|Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses||3h 31m|
|Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App||2h 8m|
|Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT||7h 1m|
|Java Hibernate||2h 03m|
|IntelliJ IDEA with Projects||2h 15m|
|JavaServer Pages (JSP)||3h 12m|
|Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies||1h 57m|
|JavaServer Faces (JSF)||6h 18m|
|Java Web Services JWS Training||18h 17m|
|Java Apache Tomcat||2h 39m|
|Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST||12h 01m|
|JSON Tutorials||1h 13m|
|AJAX Development with Projects||4h 17m|
|Course Name||Online J2EE Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 10 courses, 4 Projects. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||73+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||basic and advanced concepts of core Java & Java EE along with popular frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, Ajax|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about J2EE|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Java|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 10courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||Open Source Java|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online J2EE Course Curriculum
To provide the learners with the best learning experience, the course called J2EE Certification Training has been designed in such a way that it contains a complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the J2EE Architecture Training with a complete description of every course and contents in the format of separate courses.
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Introduction, understanding JSP, JSP Directives and Actions, MVC Pattern and JSP Examples, JSP Pass values to JSP from HTML.
Java Spring Training Courses | Learn Spring online Courses
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Introduction, Eclipse Setup, and Dynamic Polymorphism, Java Spring IOC Inversion of Control and Java Spring Examples.
Java Spring Case Study - Creating Online Shopping App
In this J2EE course, the topics are Introduction, Elements of Hibernate Architecture, Java Hibernate example, Hibernate Annotation, Mapping TPH (Table Per Hierarchy), TPC (Table Per Concrete), TPS (Table Per Sub-Class).
Java Build Tools - MAVEN and ANT
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Basic Introduction of AJAX, create an instance of XHR object, different properties of XHR, XML introduction in AJAX, jQuery and its use in AJAX, AJAX advantages and conclusion, Accordion, Multiple update panels, AJAX and jQuery example.
In this course, the topics are Introduction, Apache tomcat setup, Deployer, Manager and Realm, Configuration and Access Control, Security Manager, JNDI, and JDBC configurations.
IntelliJ IDEA with Projects
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Web Services Introduction, Java introduction, Java XML, Java program execution, Classes and Objects, Variables, Modifiers, Loops, Decision making, Regular Expression, Java Methods, OOPS, J2EE basics, Tiered applications and basics of web development.
JavaServer Pages (JSP)
In this J2EE course, the topics are Introduction to Struts, Apache Tomcat installation, Struts2 architecture, practical example, login example, concepts of Struts2.
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) with Case Studies
In this J2EE certification, the topics are Course Overview, Why JSF, Tools for JSF, JSF Lifecycle, components of JSF, understanding features, Facelets.
JavaServer Faces (JSF)
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Introduction to SOAP Components, Beginning of JAX-WS, Basics of XML and JEE required in SOAP, writing first web service, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOA, REST web services.
Java Web Services JWS Training
In this J2EE course, the topics are Introduction to Java Build tools, Implementing examples, Ant Build tool, targets have the attributes, Overview about component basics, XML in detail.
Java Apache Tomcat
In this course, the topics are Introduction to EJB3 and overview, EJB3 Singleton Session Bean, Stateless Session Bean, Message Driven Bean, Stateful Session Bean.
Java Web Services JWS SOAP and REST
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Introduction to JSON tutorials, getting started, create a login page.
In this course, the topics are Introduction to IntelliJ IDEA, Installation, IDEA views, Coding templates inspection, Debugging Application Server, Groovy, Database Console.
AJAX Development with Projects
In this J2EE certification course, the topics are Introduction to J2EE framework, Getting started, Beans Implementation, Registration, and Login, creating new package, List of dependencies, Implementing the interface, adding classes for projects, implementing logout values, creating new tag lib, Folder for Register, DAO Implementation and login customer service, Spring Customer controller and pages, Spring Framework Running Project.
Certificate of Completion
What is J2EE?
J2EE is often called as Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition is a set of specifications designed by Sun Group currently Oracle, which is platform-independent, and is used for maintaining set of standards in developing distributed services in computing or web applications. It is completely based on Java Programming Language. Java EE is always designed and defined by its specification. In the J2EE client tier, there are several components such as JSP (Java Server Pages), Servlets, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), J2EE Containers such as Web Container, EJB Container, Application Client Container. The different tiers in J2EE architecture are Client tier, Middle tier, Web tier, Business tier, EIS tier, etc.
J2EE Platform contains EJB Server, Web Server. J2EE has several other components such as Swing, Java Beans, Networking, Multimedia, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), Java XML (eXtensible Markup Language), JSTL (Java Server Page Standard Tag Library), RMI (Remote Method Invocation), Security, Applets, Facelets, JPA (Java Persistence API), JNDI (Java Naming and Directory Interface), different frameworks, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this J2EE course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this J2EE Training course are Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Framework, MAVEN, ANT, Java Hibernate, IntelliJ IDEA, Java Server Pages, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans, EJB, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, REST and related Java-related technologies.
- J2EE Training has many other excellent courses within it and chapters under each course which is covered in the course curriculum are very useful in acquiring the knowledge on several types of J2EE specifications and Java advanced libraries, frameworks and techniques, and several other skills related to the web or back-end or server-side API programming.
- The J2EE Training also has a set of tangible skills which are Core Java and Advanced Java, J2EE specs, security features of J2EE architecture, etc.
- This J2EE Course is very useful for the prospective back end developers, API developers, Java developers, Full Stack Java Developers in the larger organizations to develop J2EE based web applications to serve a large number of customers.
Pre-requisites to J2EE Certification
- Willingness to pursue a career as Back-end Developer or Java Developer or Full Stack Java Developer: The J2EE certification has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled to complete the course contents of this such as basic knowledge of Java or Java programming basics are recommended to easily complete the learning of concepts of this Training. This J2EE certification is easier to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on Java basics or J2EE basics, or J2EE web specification core concepts knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in learning this J2EE Architecture and related core elements of J2EE to complete this J2EE Architecture Training.
- Knowledge in Java or J2EE Components: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of J2EE Architectural components or Java EE Frameworks concepts such as JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, JPA, etc. like frameworks, etc. will help a lot in learning the J2EE certification will be an advantage and using the J2EE Architecture basics and advanced specification concepts and techniques will be of a greater benefit in further learning the concepts of this course more easily.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or CS: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or engineering degree in computers and having strong knowledge in the Java or J2EE or JEE along with any Core Java or advanced Java programming language, then this J2EE certification course is an added advantage to the career, professional growth, academics of the learner and also to obtain much knowledge in the J2EE Architecture concepts or specifications, then using J2EE based technology and its relative advanced core concepts and frameworks in this J2EE Certification Training. This course has also been designed to advance the career of a learner as a Server-Side Developer or API Developer or Java Developer.
- J2EE Engineer or Java Engineer: This course learner will be able to learn several skills from the contents of this J2EE certification which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst, Java J2Ee Developer, Java Programmer, System Engineer, Java Architect, Application Developer, Struts2 Developer, Java Spring Developer, IntelliJ IDEA Developer, EJB Developer, IVR Developer. This J2EE Architecture training course can be opted without any single thought because of its better career opportunities in the current IT industry.
- Bachelor or Master of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this J2EE training course to obtain a Java developer or J2EE developer job in any J2EE application Development related or J2EE developer roles in the bigger organizations.
J2EE Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this J2EE certification?
Any Java Developer or J2EE Developer or Full Stack Java Engineer working on the web development or J2EE apps development and are willing to learn Java or J2EE concepts and advanced J2EE frameworks and concepts should choose this J2EE Architecture training.
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge of computer or Java concepts as this course does not have any pre-requisites of J2EE or Java knowledge. Anyone interested in learning the Java and J2EE concepts can opt for this training directly without any Java or J2EE knowledge. The concepts in J2EE Architecture certification can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this J2EE certification training?
Yes, this is a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or Java or J2EE or its relative frameworks but any J2EE components or specifications knowledge is highly benefited and added advantage. This J2EE Architecture training needs a minimum of 73+ hours to be spent to complete the same.
Sample Preview of this J2EE Course
Career Benefits of this J2EE Testing Course
J2EE Course Testimonials
J2EE course experience