Free SQL Course
This Free SQL Course includes a comprehensive Course with 8+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn SQL Server, SQL programming, database development from scratch. We understand how to communicate with relational databases using Structured Query Language (SQL).
SQL Certification Course8+ hours
Skills you will master
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Oracle Database Admin DBA 1
- SQL and Database Testing
- SQLite Database
- Android SQLITE Database
Free Online SQL Certification Course
This Free SQL Course includes a comprehensive Online SQL Course with 8+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn SQL Server, SQL programming, database development from scratch. We understand how to communicate with relational databases using Structured Query Language (SQL).
In the current era, where data has been considered as a very crucial element for businesses or organizations or an individual, there must exist something that can help to process the data. The e-commerce websites and social media produce significant data every day that has to be handled or processed carefully to make the real use of it. Data is considered as the raw material for information that has to undergo the appropriate processing to be transformed into information and for that we got a language that we will be learning here.
In this Free SQL Course, we are going to learn about Structured Query Language in detail. You will get to know how the SQL can be used together with the other programming languages to make use of the data stored in the database. This language could be used in various platforms or with several high-level programming languages as it offers them the opportunity to interact with the database and work with the data. We will go through each and every module to SQL to make you a professional of this language. So let’s go ahead and get started.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free SQL Course
|Course Name||Online Free SQL Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos tutorials for free for the lifetime|
|Hours||8+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn SQL Server, SQL programming, database development from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning SQL and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about database management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free SQL Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Free SQL Certification Course is explained.
- The course with start with the introduction of SQL which you wee see in the first module. The first module will cover three topics which are an introduction to SQL commands, the basic select statement and the basic SELECT statement, DUAL table. After learning about the fundamental of SQL you will come across the second unit where you will learn NULL in SQL and Number based comparisons. The second unit will also give you insight into several examples. The third unit will be covering three important topics: Sorting rows in SQL, the ORDER by clause and ORDER by clause together with the summary of all these topics in the last video.
- The next three units in this Free SQL Course will be the longest one where the modules are divided into several sub-modules to give you an expanded idea about the main topics. The fourth module is about comparison operators which have been divided into four subunits. Every unit consists of different topics together with multiple examples. The fifth module is the large one comprising eleven subparts. The name of the fifth module is Character functions where you will be learning how the character functions are used to work with the stored data, The sixth module is about number functions. This unit is also divided into five submodules.
- The next module in this Free SQL Course is about working with dates which is the seventh module. You will be learning about this topic through five different parts. You will learn how dates are used to work with the database and process data based on the date. The eighth topic is the very important part of SQL which falls under advance SQL. It has been named Data arithmetic. You will be making the complex usage of data while working with SQL. The ninth unit is about explicit conversion functions which are further divided into four submodules. Every module explains about new functions which are explained in details.
- The next unit will train you on general functions and conditional functions. The tenth unit has been divided into four subunits where the first subunit will give you the introduction of general functions and conditional functions and the remaining three units will support the unit with other important topics. The eleventh unit is all about group functions which comprise of six subunits. Throughout this Free SQL Course module, you will get an insight into several advance examples of SQL which is actually used in the application development. The last and the most crucial unit, twelfth unit, will give you exposure to creating and restricting groups of data. It has been further divided into four subunits to cover all the topics fall under the main topic.
Free SQL Course – Certificate of Completion
What is SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It may be defined as the language which is used to work with data stores in the database. Using SQL one can fetch, insert, delete or manipulate data according to the requirement. It can be integrated with another programming language in order to develop the application that leverages the data stored in the database. It consists of several keywords like Delete, Insert, Where, Into and so on which contributes to the data processing. The developer can choose the keywords accordingly to make the application that produces the desired result or output.
It can also be considered as a crucial part of any application that needs to interact with the backend. The commands written in SQL works on the backend or the database to process the data in the required way. Some of the real-life examples where SQL plays a vital role are while logging in, SQL used to authenticate the user by matching the username and password with all the entries in the database. Also, when we submit data through the form on any website, it needs SQL command to get the information stored in the database and similar to this, there is a lot of places where SQL can be used to make the work easy or to improve the efficiency of the application.
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- In this Free Online SQL Course, there are twelve modules that cover every single topic that comes under structured query language. Some of the modules are further divided into sub-modules of detail every topic very precisely. You will be learning that is required from a backend developer. The tutorial will cover the beginner level topics at the starting but later it will come to explain the advanced topics which are the crucial part that makes SQL efficient to use. You will see the data stored in the backend can be used or processed in order to get the desired output.
- You will be supposed to work together with the videos on some of the examples to get real work exposure of SQL that will not just enhance your proficiency but will also make you the one with extra skill set. Not just SQL, you will also learn the basic things about the high-level programming language that will be required to integrate them with SQL to use in the development of the application. The way SQL has been used with other programming languages varies language to language and you will see how exactly that happens.
- In order to learn SQL, you should know the fundamentals of the database. You should know how the database works, how it stores the data and how the data are processed while SQL generates the request to process the data. If you have hands-on practice of working with the database, that will make you learn SQL in a very short span of time. If you know just the basic idea of a database, that is also fine as by the end what all matters is your willingness to learn it. In this tutorial, we have started the course with a basic explanation of the database. So if you don’t know much about the database, don’t worry much.
- In addition to the basic knowledge of the database, you should be required to know the fundamental of programming language for this Free SQL Course. When you will be in the phase to learn the integration of programming language with SQL, you will need to know its fundamentals so that you can learn it in an efficient way. Though you will get to know about these in the course, still if you have an idea about those, it is going to help you anyway while learning SQL.
- The target audience for this course is the professionals who want to become the backend developer. The folks who are already working as a developer and want to gain some extra skills to give their career a sharp turn can opt for this Free Online SQL Course. They will end up being a professional backend developer who will be able to leverage SQL while the application development.
- The students who are interested in being a software developer can also learn SQL to give a fantastic kick start to their career. It is going to be very useful to them while the internship period or while they will be making the project. The freelancers who want to broaden the domain in which they are serving the customer, they can also learn SQL to get an edge to their business.
- This Free SQL Course has been developed very carefully taking care of the requirement of the beginner or the professionals. The beginning of every module covers the topic that will endorse learning of the beginners while later on the topic touches the advanced level that helps the professionals to learn about the complexities of the topic. After the completion of the course, one will be enough able to start working in SQL as a backend developer
- The course is intended to make you job-ready. The important and interesting thing about this Free Online SQL Course is, it moreover gives you hands-on exposure working with SQL in a real environment. The examples covered in this tutorial are to ensure that you learn everything in the way it gets used actually while application development. If you want to transform yourself into a backend developer, you are a good place. So start the course right now and get yourself a lucrative career.
Microsoft SQL: 01 The Fundamentals
WILLIAM H LEYENDECEKR
A Good Start to SQL