Free Android App Development Course
This Free Android App Development Course includes a comprehensive Course with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to set up Android Studio for building Android N applications, creating a virtual device, multi-window support, active notifications, messaging service, direct boot and scoped directory access.
Android App Development Course3+ hours
Skills you will master
- Multi-Window Support
- Detecting Multi Window Mode
- Unresizable Activities
- Picture Mode
- Drag and Drop Demo
- Scoped Directory Access
- Direct Reply from Notifications
- Direct Boot
- Notifications Enhancements
- Multi Window Support
- Install and Settings
Free Online Android Course
This Free Android App Development Course includes a comprehensive Online Android Course with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to set up Android Studio for building Android N applications, creating a virtual device, multi-window support, active notifications, messaging service, direct boot, and scoped directory access.
Android is an operating system mainly used in mobile devices and is based on the Linux kernel and operating system. It has a nice user interface which is based on direct manipulation. It works on touch screen mobile phones, tablets, and also computers. Android takes input from touch screen devices using the help of a finger or touches stick pen.
Nowadays the android application is quite popular and in huge demand. To create an application in Android is simple and can be done via the SDK or software development tool provided for this purpose. If even one application developed by you becomes famous on Google’s play store, you can earn millions of dollars just in few months. This android app course teaches the skill required to create such an app. This Free Online Android App Development Course is self-sufficient and a complete package. It can be understood as a comprehensive detailed course on Android App Development and it focuses mainly on Android version 7 which is named Nougat.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free Android App Development Course
|Course Name||Online Free Android App Development Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos for free for the Lifetime|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn Android App Development from Scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning app development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about programming and android would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free Android App Development Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android App Certification Course is explained.
|SI.NO||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Android Nougat training||This Free Android App Development Course is about 6 hours long and focuses on the fundamental aspects of the Android Nougat operating system. It starts with Setting up Android Studio for building android N applications and then the next chapter is creating a virtual device with an Android N operating system. The third topic is Multi-Window Support, Active Notifications, and Messaging Service. After that, students learn about Direct Boot, Scoped, and Directory Access.
direct reply from notification, direct boot, etc. It teaches concepts such as introduction to Android N, notification enhancement, multi-window support, examples of notification enhancement, and multi-window support and installation and support. Many examples are case studies that are also covered as part of the teaching.
Free Android Course – Certificate of Completion
What is an Android App?
The primary goal of the Android operating system project was to create a platform that could improve the mobile experience and provide additional features to end-users and customers. There are many versions of Android which were released after incremental updates and more features for better functionality such as Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, etc.
Let us also spend some time to understand what Open Handset Alliance is. OHA in simple terms can be understood as a group of 84 companies mostly from software and electronics good category which includes whos-who such as Google, AKM, Samsung, Intel, eBay, and many others. It was founded on 5th November 2007 and was led by Google. The goal of OHA was commitment towards advance open standards, provide services of par excellence, and deploy handsets and mobile devices using the Android platform.
What are the well-known features of Android?
Now that we learned what android is, let’s also focus on the key features of Android. The important features of Android can be explained as simple bullet points as below:
1) It is open-source meaning free to use and further develop by anyone.
2) Android provides many interesting features that were not available on earlier devices like weather details, live RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, opening screen, notification window, etc.
3) It provides support for messaging services as well. We can send or receive SMS and MMS, web browsers are also there, connectivity can be achieved through GSM, CDMA, Blue Tooth, Wi-Fi, etc., storage can be achieved using SQLite, media files can be stored and retrieved, etc.
There are many categories of Android applications and each category has thousands of apps.
- Music and Audio
- Media and Video
- Travel and Local etc.
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
Android skill is quite in demand and every day new mobile apps keep on coming. You should learn this course specifically for the following reasons. These reasons will give you skills that you would need in a career.
- Reason #1 Open source code – it makes what you want it to make.
- Reason #2 Google Play Store– It has a Huge App Market and thus high growth opportunities.
- Reason #3 Booming Job Prospects – Android developers have good demand.
- Reason #4 Revenue Model — Earning through the app is easy and great.
- Reason #5 Penetration on Different devices — high scalability and extensibility
- Reason #6 Gradual Learning Curve – There are so many things to learn and implement.
To be able to successfully learn this Free Android App Development Course and make maximum benefits, you should satisfy some of the pre-requisite and those are as below: –
- Before starting the course on Android, you must earn enough knowledge on Java, if you do not already know.
- You should be aware of the Java development environment such as know fundamental ideas and concepts that are expected from any beginner Java developer. Concepts such as OOPs, classes and modules, functions, multi-threading programming, exception handling, debugging, collections, etc should be well known.
- A computer or a laptop and internet connection should be available.
- Any IDEs such as NetBeans or Eclipse should be installed and configured.
- You will require to download and set up an android SDK tool
This Free Android App Development Course is suitable for certain types of audience and if you are one of those, this course will be quite good for you. The target audience for this course is one of the following types of people: –
- Anyone who wants to learn and has an interest in Android App development.
- Beginners to Android App development or the people who are students or freshers.
- Students of computer science or a related field who wants to build a successful career in Android App developer.
- Any freelancer who work on Android projects or build Android apps and thus wants to refresh their knowledge or wants to get updated about new features through our training course and create their App for selling.
- iOS developers who want to kill themselves for developing an App in Android.
After completing this Free Online Android App Development Course, the students can get the following career benefits: –
- Android developers: – They can become android developers and do the following things in their job. They would start their day with translating designs and wireframes into high standards and quality of code and design, build, run, test, and maintain high performance, reliable, and reusable Java code for apps. They would need to ensure that the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness are achieved through the application. They would need to also Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs as and when needed. They help to maintain code quality, code organization and code automatization too.
- Mobile developers: Same as Android developers. They work to create apps on various platforms or translate various products and services into the mobile world.
- SEO marketing: – They do search engine optimization and create models for advertising revenue.
- Data visualization: – They may work as data analysts and data visualization experts whose job is to monitor traffic, notice trends, and extract business values.
- Freelancers: – You can also become a freelancer and help other peoples build their android applications.
- Tutor or workshop guide: – You can teach android development to other people, conduct workshops or corporate training, etc.
Usually, Android developers get slightly better pay compared to other developers and if they have a few years of experience then they get even better to pay scale. Apart from that, they always have the opportunity to earn from freelance or create their app and earn from that which is not so straightforward for other developers.
Loved this Android Tutorial
The course was as per my expectation. I had expected a lot from this course since I had previously completed a course on Excel through educba.com. The Android course was as good as the Excel course. Simple and easy to understand. I am capable of creating Android Apps. Looking forward to a few more courses on educba.com.Thank you.
Patel Shahista Shabbir
This course has provided all the basics related to Android App development. The instructor has explained the SDK very nicely. The overall content is good and very easy to learn.
Balaprasad Vitthalrao Bhojane
Simple and easy to follow
The instructor gives a clear explanation in easy to follow manner. This course gave me some valuable knowledge at the beginner level. It gave me some understanding of creating a simple app. The instructor gave a good summary at the end of some parts of the course.
WONG CHING SIAN