Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1
This Online Ethical Hacking Certification includes 14 courses with 57+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This training covers all the essentials concepts of Ethical hacking that one must master in order to work effectively as a white hat hacker. Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners, Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP are some of the modules included in the course which will help students to become cognizant in this technology.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai
Further details are provided below.
|Course Name||Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||57+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Ethical hacking and penetration testing from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Ethical Hacking and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Networks would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each14 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai Curriculum
MODULE 1: Ethical Hacking Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies 9h 9m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Beginners 3h 46m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Social Engineering and Trojans 3h 35m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP 5h 09m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Hacking 3h 13m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography 3h 15m ✔ Advanced Penetration Testing Kali Linux 3h 05m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Ethical Hacking Concepts 2h 03m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Scanning and Enumerating Targets 3h 18m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Android Hacking and Wireless Hacking 3h 09m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Digital Forensics, Hacking Computers and Windows 3h 28m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Web Attacks 1h 8m ✔ Cyber Security and Applied Ethical Hacking 12h 18m ✔ Computer Network & Internet Security 2h 58m ✔
Along with different modules and sub-modules, you will work on multiple projects which involve various systems and it will give you a clear idea about the procedures involved in getting access to the secures systems ethically.
Ethical Hacking Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical Hacking is the process of gaining access to the systems with authorized attempts or permission. Other names of Ethical Hacking are Penetration Testing or White Hat Hacking. It is used to improve and include various security measures while analyzing the systems. There are various advantages of ethical hacking like we can recover our password, improve the security measures of the systems while doing penetration testing and we can know the level of security that our system has. There are various types of hacking methods involved like Network Hacking, Email Hacking, Computer Hacking, Password Hacking, and Website Hacking. There are two threats that an ethical hacker should consider like physical and non-physical threats. Physical Threats can be internal, external, or human. It is gradually adopted by the government organizations as well to increase the security measures of their system. Persons who analyze the systems and perform ethical hacking methods to gain access over any network or system are generally known as Hackers.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
In this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai, you will have lifetime access to all the courses along with the video tutorials and workshops. Different concepts like the difference between illegal hacking and legal hacking methods, the procedure involved in hacking into secure systems ethically, and different terminologies related to ethical hacking will be covered in the training. At the end of the tutorial, there will be multiple projects which will help you in getting practical experience in gaining access by working across various systems.
- There are no such required prerequisites in learning Ethical Hacking. However, familiarity with certain terminologies and fundamentals will help you understand the course easily and quickly.
- Basic Knowledge in Network: It is one of the most important prerequisites to learn before starting the journey to learn to hack. So, it is advisable to have basic knowledge of network terminologies and it’s working.
- Basic Knowledge in Programming and Operating System: If you have worked in any of the programming languages or know the basics of writing a program then it will be beneficial in learning web application penetration testing methods. If you have some exposure to Linux operating system, then it will be an add on point.
- This Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai is designed for all those who want to begin a career in Ethical Hacking. We can mainly target the experienced professionals who have worked in cybersecurity or the owners of the startup. Students or graduates can also opt for this certification course which will be a great point in their resume and this will help them in getting jobs or internships in reputed organizations. Professionals who have worked in networking can also take up this certification course to increase their knowledge and enhance their skills. Since, every startup requires great security in protecting the data, so owners can also take up this certification course.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai – FAQ’s
What are the job profiles that I can apply after completing this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai?
The number of job opportunities has been increasing drastically in the field of Ethical Hacking. Various organizations are hunting for Ethical Hacking Certified Professionals in multiple profiles like Ethical Hacker, Vulnerability Assessment Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, Ethical Hacking Manager, Information Security Analyst, Information Security Manager, Data Consultant, Security Analyst, Quality Software Engineer, etc.
Can I enroll for this certification without having prior knowledge of Ethical Hacking?
Yes, you can enroll for this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai even if you do not have any past knowledge in Ethical Hacking or any knowledge in networking. In this certification course, you will be taught from scratch which will cover all the basics of ethical hacking.
Is there any time frame to complete this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai?
No, there is no particular time frame to complete this certification. You can enroll for this certification and complete it according to your timeframe and flexibility. However, we advise you to complete the certification soon, so there will be enough time to prepare for the interview.
Why should you take up the Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai?
Chennai is considered the second IT hub of the Indian market which has a huge demand for different profiles relating to the various technologies. It is also considered as BPO hub for many organizations. It has a huge IT infrastructure and is home to many emerging startups as well. Ethical Hacking has been in the market for many years but recently it has gained popularity in terms of job opportunities in various organizations.
What is Ethical Hacking the market trend in Chennai?
The ethical Hacking market trend from the past has been increasing exponentially over the past few years. Every top organizations and startup want to provide high security to their data which in turn serves beneficial for the Ethical Hacking certified professionals as there will be more job opportunities. Some of the top companies in Chennai that hire Ethical Hacking professionals are Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Tata Consultancy Services, PayPal, etc.
- This Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai covers both basic and advanced concepts with different simple and intermediate examples that can help you to start a career in Ethical Hacking. Along with different modules, there will multiple projects which will help you in gaining practical experience in working with various systems and understand the procedure of ethical hacking methods.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting
Very Comprehensive Course