Learn from Home Offer
ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1
This Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow includes 14 courses with 57+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course has been drafted to help all the interested folks on learning about Ethical hacking. The units like Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP, Advanced Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking Concepts, Hacking Training Course will be covered in this course. The trainees will also get chance to work on project that will eventually help them to dive deep into all the concepts of ethical hacking.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 14 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Online Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow
This Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow includes 14 comprehensive Ethical Hacking Training , Projects with 57+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to become a successful ethical hacker and penetration tester to test and capture the vulnerabilities on the network and provided area.
Ethical hacking is a process to find out the vulnerabilities into the system so that these vulnerabilities can be handled in a manner so that these can not be used by hackers to steal sensitive information or unauthorized access. The ethical hackers work to detect all possible loopholes before these can be misused by actual hackers. Ethical hackers are also known by the name of white hat hackers. There are different types of hacking some of which can be categorized as below:
- Computer hacking: This is a way to steal the system id and password to enter in an unauthorized manner to the system.
- Email hacking: This is a way to gain unauthorized access to anyone’s email and using that mail for their own purposes without the owner knowing about it. It may be used with an intent to send out spa links, bad mails, and other harmful activities.
- Website hacking: It is about taking unauthorized control over some website and using that access to publish bad content or turning the server down.
- Network hacking: It is a way to gain access to network tools via Telnet, nslookup, ping, etc so that to disrupt the data flow within the network.
- Password hacking: It is a way to recover a secret password from the data.
About Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow
|Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|57+ Video Hours
|Ethical hacking and penetration testing from scratch
|Anyone who is serious about learning Ethical Hacking and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about Networks would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each14 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow Curriculum
MODULE 1: Ethical Hacking Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies 9h 21m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Beginners 3h 46m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Social Engineering and Trojans 3h 29m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP 5h 09m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Hacking 3h 13m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography 3h 15m ✔ Advanced Penetration Testing Kali Linux 3h 05m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Ethical Hacking Concepts 2h 03m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Scanning and Enumerating Targets 3h 18m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Android Hacking and Wireless Hacking 3h 09m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Digital Forensics, Hacking Computers and Windows 3h 28m ✔ Ethical Hacking Project - Web Attacks 1h 8m ✔ Cyber Security and Applied Ethical Hacking 12h 18m ✔ Computer Network & Internet Security 2h 58m ✔
After successful completion of this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow, the trainee will be awarded an online unique certification along with lifetime access to the content. This opportunity can be used by trainees to learn a hot skill like ethical hacking and get into an engaging career in cybersecurity.
Ethical Hacking Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking is the process to discover the vulnerabilities in the system before they can be misused. Ethical hacking is a noble way to secure the system in this era of software attacks. The ethical hacking is performed in phases and different ways are used to do the hacking so that this can be further used to detect ways hackers can use to hack the system. These phases can be summarized via the steps provided below:
- Reconnaissance: In this phase, the hacker gathers all relevant information related to the target. This can be stored in nheap, google docs or some other place to be used thereafter.
- Scanning: In this phase, the hacker begins to probe the target machine for vulnerabilities. Tools like nexpose, Nmap are used in this process.
- Getting access: In this phase, the hacker tries to enter into the system via vulnerabilities discovered in the previous phase. Tools like Metasploit is used in this.
- Maintain access: In this phase, the hacker installs malicious software or payload onto the system which can further be used to gain unauthorized access easily in the future and maintain a connection with the external system future misuse.
- Clearing tracks: In this phase, all activities which were performed in the previous steps are erased from the system so that these remain hidden. Ethical hackers perform this activity to understand how actual hackers would have hacked the system and cleared the trace.
- Reporting: In this phase, the ethical hacker creates a report wherein all the vulnerabilities, success rate, test cases, and other useful information is stored and published.
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
Multiple sessions will be provided in this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow and linked topics with the help of videos and online content. The topics are summarized below:
- Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies: This lesson will be a stepping stone in the journey of ethical hacking. The trainee will come across common jargons used like clickjacking, hijacking, data mining, cryptocurrency and many more. Different real-time case studies will be explained to make sessions interactive.
- Penetration testing: In this section, we will learn about tools used for penetrating without permission into the other system. Tools like Linux kali, kali terminal and many will be used for the purpose. Penetration can also be done by gathering data from social media and other online platforms. This is a way of penetrating into other systems using social engineering.
- Certified ethical hacker: Advance concepts of ethical hacking can be learned to qualify an external certification of CEH V9. Complex hackings like google hacking, security scanning, password manipulations, web application security will be taught as a part of this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow. Penetrating web application and manipulating the data without knowledge of the authenticated person.
- Advanced penetration testing: Advance concepts like hacking through android, hacking wifi via some common hacking tricks are explained in this section. A tool called meterpreter can be used uploading/downloading payloads for hacking purposes.
- Below mentioned are the prerequisites of this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow:
- Good internet connectivity since it is online training.
- A system with 1 GB RAM or higher configuration.
- Comfortable with the English language since the course is designed in the English language.
- Willing to work and passionate about coding.
- Students: College going students who desire to learn about hacking and the way we can prevent our system from being hacked can avail this opportunity to dive deeper into the subject and implement it with the help of hands-on sessions provided.
- Experienced Professionals: Many professionals who wish to seek a career change can get into this job stream by taking this training. Experienced in different fields does not put a barrier on the will to learn something new. One can get a structured module to understand the basics along with the advanced concepts on ethical hacking.
- Job seekers: Applicants who wish to get into the trending field of ethical hacking and security can get into this training where one can expect concepts from the basics to advanced level. This Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow not only provides online content and video lectures but also provides certification at the end of the course. This certification can then be rendered at the time of applying for jobs.
- Entrepreneurs: As we are moving into the cloud and becoming more dependent on the internet day by day the chances of system being hacked have increased. Many startups have targeted security as their business model like Aqua security. Many entrepreneurs and associated members can avail of this opportunity to increase their knowledge of hacking and security.
Why should you attend the Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow?
This is a well-structured training module packed with an online certification for all the newbies and experienced professionals as well who seek a change in role. It provides immense knowledge for passionate students who seek to learn more about hacking.
I am experienced in some other technology, is it beneficial for me to attend this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow?
Yes, for professionals who seek to learn something new to change their role. Also, for job seekers who wish to enter the IT industry, they can avail benefits out of it. The market trend for ethical hackers is on the rise as many applications are migrating to cloud deriving many benefits of it.
Due to the job profile, I did not work much on coding skills. How much coding should I practice for understanding ethical hacking?
This training requires analytical and coding skills. If you are not trained in coding then also you can learn from this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow as it covers the basic concepts as well.
Why should you take up the Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow?
Lucknow is becoming a familiar name in the IT industry from the past some years. The collaborative environment of Lucknow provides many job opportunities to newbies who seek to learn a module and want to gain a job out of it. Since there are many companies in Lucknow and security has always been a major concern for any company, these two factors coupled can be very useful for trainees.
What is the Ethical Hacking market trend in Lucknow?
The number of security incidents has multiplied after induction of terms like data mining, blockchain in the market. Also, as we are moving towards the cloud, we are injecting vulnerabilities into our system. This will drag companies to have more focus on security which in turn will lend up responsibilities on ethical hackers. Hence ethical hacker’s demand is on the rise as per the market trend. Lucknow being a hot seat for many companies are implementing security firewalls and software. This trend in Lucknow will rise to provide multiple job opportunities.
- There are several associated benefits of this Ethical Hacking Course in Lucknow listed below:
- Salary hikes for those who seek to improve the security infrastructure of the company. Security is a key concern for any company.
- Easy switch as security is important for all the organizations in this industry.
- The passionate job of finding the loopholes in the security infrastructure.
- Many opportunities of job since jobs are on the rise from the time applications started migrating to cloud-like google cloud or AWS etc.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting