Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Cyber Security Training UK (10 Courses, 3+ Projects)
This Cyber Security Training Certification includes 10 courses, 3 Projects with 65+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This course has been developed to train everyone based in the UK on all the aspects of cyber security. They will be learning several topics that will be concerned with offensive and defensive security. Web application hacking, network penetrations, wireless hacking and topics like this have been covered in this course.
Certified Ethical Hacker V9
Hacking Techniques & IT Security Fundamentals
Hacking Techniques & IT Security Hacking and Data Mining
Cryptography, SQL Injection and Wi-Fi
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Cyber Security Training UK?
Mobile App Access
Online Cyber Security Training UK
This Cyber Security Training UK includes 10 comprehensive Cyber Security Training , 3 Projects with 65+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn about Certified Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security with ertified Ethical Hacker V9, Hacking Techniques & IT Security, Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing.
Courses from EduCBA are known for its unique style of presentation and teaching and after voicing success in other parts of the world we bring you the best in town course for Cyber Security right at just a mouse click away. The course we bring you presents 15 comprehensive cybersecurity courses with 77+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. The way the course is designed excessive careful measures is taken to get you in-depth knowledge of Cyber Security and build you to be an expert in this field. In the next few sections, we will talk in detail about the course and how we would go about it.
About Cyber Security Training UK
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies||9h 7m|
|Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Fundamentals||2h 16m|
|Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Hacking and Data Mining||2h 55m|
|Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Cryptography, SQL Injection and Wi-Fi||3h 12m|
|Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Wireless Hacking||2h 24m|
|Cyber Security and Hacker Tactics Awareness Training||13h 39m|
|Cyber Security and Applied Ethical Hacking||12h 18m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Beginners||3h 46m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Social Engineering and Trojans||3h 29m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP||5h 09m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Hacking||3h 13m|
|Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography||3h 15m|
|Computer Network & Internet Security||2h 58m|
|Course Name||Cyber Security Training UK|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||65+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Certified Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security with Certified Ethical Hacker V9, Hacking Techniques & IT Security, Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning cybersecurity and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic cybersecurity concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each10 course, 3 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Cyber Security Training UK Curriculum
Cyber Security is formulated using two words, cyber which means anything related to computer world and security is about prevention from attack, and to accomplish the target of understanding the literal meaning in the technical sense, we try to achieve the below objectives so that one can appreciate the importance of cybersecurity in the world of internet. The objectives met will enable developers to reach a stage to build a robust full-proof system with no leaks possible.
- Get acquainted with the jargon of the internet world.
- Get in a grove with cybersecurity techniques to make the internet world a safer place to be in!
- Making the learners aware of different genres of cybersecurity attacks in the current world scenario.
- Appreciate that even simple steps in cybersecurity can be very powerful.
- I have ample hands-on experience in projects so that one can deal with real-life projects with the experience gained.
- Achieve technical depth in all areas of Cyber Security and keep updated with recent developments in this changing world.
In this Cyber Security Training UK, we would start with the basics of Web Application Security. This is to ensure that one is well acquainted with even a small jargon and emphasizes learning it so well that in learning the advanced stage it will be easier for them. Special focus is given on ethical hacking techniques starting from scratch and building the foundation for completing a full-fledged hacking training course. Next, we would go into a few details on the penetration testing and especially emphasize Social Engineering and Trojans.
At last, we would ensure that we complete our training with Computer Network & Internet Security. Now we were just talking about theoretical aspects, but wait we have more to you than just the theory. We have carefully crafted projects starting from ethical hacking to penetration testing and many more. Just tap into the cybersecurity training and feel the change!
Cyber Security Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is formulated from two words which means that pursuing practices and processes that would ensure that network, devices, programs, and data are protected from attack, damage, and unauthorized access. In the current world, there is the internet is reaching every nook and corner of the world, even to places with no electricity, one needs to be very careful about confidential information not being compromised. Nowadays government, hospitals, the military have data over the internet instead of hard copies and these data need to be secured at any cost, and any breach in this data may lead to compromising even the lives of thousands. Also, cyber-attacks are even eclipsing terrorism in the current world.
In the previous generation of the internet, one would protect the most crucial system components, and this has been continuing till now, but in the current scenario, one needs to make sure to keep a more proactive and have adaptive approaches in cybersecurity. As a part of uniformity, the National Institute of Standards and Technology has released a framework that one must abide by, and this framework recommends continuous monitoring and real-time assessments. While it may look like a big task of cybersecurity, one can start small starting from the time when data is small and grow as the program matures.
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
During the course and post completion of the course, one would imbibe technical skills to outshine themselves in the industry of cybersecurity. It will make sure that the learning is done are well up to date in terms of the technical advancements cybersecurity has undergone through. Also, the skills learned during working on projects to apply the coding and analysis skills to understand the problem statement and come up with the solution to the statement will boost your confidence to apply the same thinking methodology during the real-time project while on work and this confidence will go a long way in determining the success a well.
One unique topic in which this Cyber Security Training UK presentation is the fundamentals of wireless hacking. The technical skills learned during this is the latest cutting-edge technology in the field of cybersecurity. In a nutshell, once the completion of training one would be able to fulfill the objective of cybersecurity and that is to keep the confidentiality of the valuable data and maintaining the authorization of the users.
- We design our course at EduCBA in such a way that the minimum prerequisite is there for any of our courses. We try to build everything from scratch and lay a strong foundation to build more advanced skills on top of that. We iterate that the only mandatory training for any of our courses is to solve assignments on our own without any third-party help. Nevertheless, few optional prerequisites would help people to grasp the technical jargons a little faster and will finally help learners to finish the training soon.
- Having experience in networking would help the learner to understand the risk of network and loophole residing there.
- Having a basic understanding of UNIX OS and Web programming would help pacify the learning of overwhelming jargon of web-based security features. This learning will also help in understanding the threat web possesses and also the fact that many of the webpages are running on UNIX.
- Having exposure to Linux based systems will give an upper edge in learning Cyber Security.
- As discussed earlier solving the assignment not only on own but also solving it with an out of the box solution.
- We build our pieces of training in such a way that we never try to target a particular range of people for learning. The courses are made in such a way that it is helpful for beginners to expand their horizon of knowledge. And also, for an advanced learner, it would benefit by allowing them to dive in on some niche skills and strengthen them. This Cyber Security Training UK can be thought of as a second textbook for reference to university students. Having a complete reference guide like the one from EduCBA will not allow wasting time looking elsewhere. This would also help people who want to grow in their technical career paths. This course will keep you well versed with the latest technological advancements in the field of cybersecurity. Also, for experienced professionals, this course might act as a refresher to get into revising some technical terms. All in all this Cyber Security Training UK aims at someone who aspires to be a Cyber Security Engineer or Ethical Hacker or IT Security Professional.
Cyber Security Training UK – FAQ’s
Why should you take up the Cyber Security Training in the UK?
In the UK, post the course in cybersecurity one would get ample opportunities to work on technologies to save the data breach which an organization typically undergoes. As an estimate, a medium-sized industry a data breach cost for the medium-sized industry is £16,100 and for a large scale, it is approximately £22,300. These numbers show the magnitude of the amount one would be saving for industry while working here.
What is the Cyber Security market trend in the UK?
Currently, more than 12,000 jobs are lying vacant for experienced professionals in cybersecurity to grab and feel the change. The average salary one would expect to draw is £62,500 although it might vary a lot depending on the years of experience on brings in.
How much time would be required to be invested in this Cyber Security Training UK?
Our courses would require the dedication of 10-12 hours and aim to complete the training in 7-8 weeks. For beginners it might take a bit more time to get equipped will all the technical know-how in the course.
- One would be able to immensely benefit themselves in cybersecurity post completion of our course and the skills imbibed during the course path will enable the learner to confidently use the theoretical knowledge into the practical world. This Cyber Security Training UK will enable you to take up challenging tasks every day and build your mindset in such a way that one can easily climb up the ladder of a
- . With a verifiable certificate from EduCBA to flaunt your skills in CV is like a gem in your tiara. Hence with all the above benefits just grab the opportunity of being a part of the EduCBA family and experience the change.
Good course easy to follow the content. Very basic and well explained. I just did not give 4 stars because the course is too short. It’s so well explained and it was a great learning experience. I will recommend it to anyone. Clear instructions, step by step.
This Cyber Security Training is well arranged and informative and I think that the instructor put a lot of effort into it and he knows how to make the long story short. Clear, easy to understand and the instructor delivered the course in a very smooth way and covered a lot of topics.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Great Cyber Security Training and self-paced. I signed up for it but couldn’t complete it during that year due to personal reasons, Few months down the line I could still access and complete this Cyber Security Certification. Videos are detailed and easy to understand. The demonstration also plays a vital role in helping newbies like me. I will recommend this course.
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting
This Cyber Security Certification was very nicely brought with a broad spectrum of skills, I would’ve added more advanced python courses myself but anything was welcome. For the Kali Linux part I already had a basic skill set so that was a breeze for me. I never used Mint before but I liked it a lot! I will use it again in the future for sure!
I found this Cyber Security Certification course on ethical hacking to be useful, informative, and practical. The instructor by all intents and purposes provided a good amount of information to anyone truly interested in pursuing ethical hacking. I would recommend this course for anyone interested in moving forward in hacking/cybersecurity.