Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CYBER SECURITY & ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 13 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This Cyber Security Training Certification includes 13 courses with 64+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
The primary aim of this course is to train folks on all the aspect of cyber security. Main focus of this course will be on web application security, Network security, penetration testing and it will also cover all of the important techniques used Ethical hacking. After completing this course, the trainees will be able to leverage all the concept of cyber security to help the organizations in protecting their assets
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CYBER SECURITY & ETHICAL HACKING Course Bundle - 13 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Cyber Security Training in Bangalore
|Course Name||Cyber Security Training in Bangalore|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||64+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Certified Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security with Certified Ethical Hacker V9, Hacking Techniques & IT Security, Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning cybersecurity and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic cybersecurity concepts|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each13 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Cyber Security Training in Bangalore Curriculum
MODULE 1: Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Complete Ethical Hacking Course with Case Studies 9h 9m ✔ Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Fundamentals 2h 16m ✔ Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Hacking and Data Mining 2h 55m ✔ Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Cryptography, SQL Injection and Wi-Fi 3h 12m ✔ Hacking Techniques and IT Security - Wireless Hacking 2h 24m ✔ Cyber Security and Hacker Tactics Awareness Training 13h 38m ✔ Cyber Security and Applied Ethical Hacking 12h 18m ✔
MODULE 2: Penetration Testing & Network Security
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Beginners 3h 46m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Social Engineering and Trojans 3h 35m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Meterpreter, DNS and ICMP 5h 09m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Hacking 3h 13m ✔ Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Kali Linux - Metasploit, SQL Injection and Cryptography 3h 15m ✔ Computer Network & Internet Security 2h 58m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 1 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Minor Test 2 Test - Python Ethical Hacking Major Test
There are various modules which are designed to achieve expertise in Cyber Security are as follows
- In this Cyber Security Training in Bangalore module, you will learn the introduction of cybersecurity. This module also covers the basic concepts of networking, important fundamentals of computer network and the Internet, what are the Types of computer networking, Advantages of networking. Along with you will also learn what are different Network devices in-depth, how the search engine works, data mining, internet applications, FTP, UTP, wireless technology, and its applications.
- This Cyber Security training module will focus on the introduction of cybersecurity in which you will learn Potential Security Threats to the network, methods for preventing them, different
Networking attacks like spamming, the man in the middle attack, phishing, dictionary attack, brute-force attack, session hijacking, denial of service (DOS) attack, Distributed dos (DDOS). Other security-related topics such as cyber terrorism, Cryptography, various algorithms for encryption and decryption of the data, Wi-Fi, Wireless Hacking, social engineering, etc.
- Complete Cyber Security Course with Case Studies
This Cyber Security training module will focus on cybersecurity tools for preventing attacks, important phases in cybersecurity such as in-depth knowledge of various Web attacks Scanning, Footprinting, and Reconnaissance, Enumeration of
Targets. You will also learn what is Android hacking, Digital Forensics, how Wireless hacking works, how to Crack Windows, and other operating systems.
- Hacking Techniques & IT Security Fundamentals
This Cyber Security training module will focus on what is session hijacking, spoofing and, buffer overflow attacks, how does it harms the system, and how to prevent them and secure the system.
- Hacking Techniques & IT Security Hacking and Data Mining
In this Cyber Security training module, you will understand how to install Kali Linux, as well as other operating systems, how to install VMWare tools, tools required for footprinting. This module will also cover DNS footprinting, what is google hacking, DNS mapping, phishing attacks, mass mailer attack, spear phishing, how to use tools such as WHOIS lookup, Dnsrecon, Nmap, Harvester, Zenmap, and denim. You will learn to generate payloads, Rootkit hunter installation, backdoor and maintaining, hacking win7 SAM database, jack the ripper, hacking win7 SAM database, Meterpreter commands. Password cracking, hacking through android, Proxychains, Msfconsole, birthday theorem, and digital signature.
- Cryptography, SQL Injection, and Wi-Fi
This cybersecurity training module consists of the cryptography section where you will learn what are public and private keys, cryptographic algorithms such as RC5, AES, DES, Blowfish, RSA, etc. This module will also focus on how to use Metasploit, what is SQL Injection and techniques, advanced tutorial on SQL Injection, SQL mapping using Linux, How to crack wireless networks, how to use google dork, Passwords and Network Sniffing tools such as Wireshark, active resonance as well as passive resonance.
- Wireless Hacking
In this Cyber Security training module, you will learn how to crack wifi passwords, bypassing passwords, how to protect networks from known vulnerabilities, how to prevents attacks on cloud data, and achieve cloud security, ARP Poisoning, web application security, etc.
- Complete Course on Cyber Security
This module will cover the most important top 10 concepts in Cybersecurity such as SQL injection and its types, vulnerabilities for SQL injection, time-based SQL, time-based SQL preventing SQL injections, cross-site scripting attacks and its types like Reflected XSS, DOM-based XSS, Persistent XSS, Cross-Site Request Forgery, broken authentication and session management, Missing Function Level Access Control.
Cyber Security Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is a technique in networking where security experts on the behalf of the computer system attempt to breach in a computer network or system. The main goal is to enhance the security of the computer as well as a network system. The 3 major types of hacking are White hat hacking, grey hat hacking, and black hat hacking, where black hat hackers are famous for notorious tasks and the other 2 types protect the system from being a victim of an attack.
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
This Cyber Security Training in Bangalore consists of many courses where each course helps acquire knowledge of Cyber Security a well as penetration testing. Along with This, Cyber Security course you will also master the skills such as Network scanning, cracking wifi, Google hacking, protecting system from known vulnerabilities, cracking Linux passwords, basic to advance training of Nmap, bypassing password, Proxychains, SQL injections, achieving cloud security as well as web application security, etc.
- You need to have a basic understanding of basic concepts in computers such as accessing the internet, fundamentals of operating Systems, handling files and manage databases, and strong analytical skills, etc. Also, prior knowledge of basic networking concepts, various network attacks, malware, SQL, phishing, basic Linux, or Unix commands will be beneficial for Cyber Security training. Software requirements are Tools and software which are taught in this Cyber Security Training in Bangalore. You should be able to diagnose the problems and Solve them conveniently.
- If you want to become a cybersecurity expert, you must do this Cyber Security course. Engineering students whose stream is computer science or bachelors’ degree in computers and have an interest and basic knowledge of the network attacks, viruses, malware along with basic SQL commands, LINUX, or UNIX commands then this Cyber Security Training course will be surely beneficial for them. Students from bachelor courses such as BCA, B.Sc. Information Technology or B Sc in computer science. Also security operators in SOC, system security manager, cybersecurity expert, penetration tester, etc. Cyber Security Training in Bangalore is designed to enhance the career of the candidate as security operators, penetration testing freshers, and freelancers who want to start their career as a Cybersecurity expert, etc. Working professionals who want to do more professional tasks into their existing job as well as for the company.
Cyber Security Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Would this Cyber Security training certification help me in my career advancement?
This Cyber Security course is consists of best Cyber Security and penetration testing tools training as well as important Cyber Security concepts such as how to prevent or tackle network attacks which are highly demanding nowadays. Hence doing Cyber Security certification will help in your IT Career.
Can I learn Cyber Security without prior knowledge of Networking?
No. You have to know the basics of networking. However, it is included in this Cyber Security Training in Bangalore.
How can I pay for this Cyber Security Training in Bangalore?
You can enroll in Cyber Security training on our website and make an online payment using any of the options such as master card, Visa Credit or Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, Paypal. You will automatically receive a receipt of payment and access details via email when payment is received.
Why should you take up the Cybersecurity training in Bangalore?
The Educba experts are employed for this Cybersecurity training course. Educba institute is very highly ranked in Banglore and great for anyone who wants the Best institute to learn cybersecurity.
What is the market trend in Bangalore?
If you want to build a remarkable career in Cyber Security in Banglore it is suggested by surveys that you can opt for a career in Cybersecurity. The IT industry is realizing that developers and administrators want to use Cyber Security and each successive update of the Cyber Security and penetration testing skills is lacking. So be ready for your dream job in the Cyber Security field by taking this comprehensive course of Cyber Security with Educba.
- In this Cyber Security course, you will learn from basics to advanced level of Cyber Security and other various resources which will help you to deal with securing the system from attacks using hacking and penetration testing tools as well as it will help you to crack your interview of the dream job profile of security operator in SOC, cybersecurity expert, system security manager, penetration tester, in the Company.
Ahmad Abu Alrashteh
Vidal E. Jow
Easy and Interesting