CDN Training Course
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
CDN (Content Delivery Network) â€“ Beginners4h 03m
Advanced Content Delivery Network (CDN) Training2h 04m
Skills you will master
- Content Delivery Network
- How web Servers Work
- CDN and Global Internet Challenges
- W3 Total Cache Settings
- Speed Methods
Online CDN Training Course
This Content Distribution Network – CDN Training Certification includes 2 comprehensive CDN courses with 6+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how the web actually works, various concepts and terminologies associated with it and how it all comes together to command the websites.
When CDN a.k.a Content Distribution Networks first appeared to the masses, it acts as a bridge in peculiar findings: the year 2008 Amazon launched their CDN, Akamai’s stock revenue for fiscal 2012 was $345.32 million, and Cisco projected CDN growth from 2012 at $6 billion to $12 billion by 2015. With saying this the past decade has seen a tremendous change in CDN and its related technology but the actual potential of it is yet to explore.
With so many possibilities to shape, the way we interact with the World Wide Web (WWW) as of today is possible only with the CDN and its enhancement.
To tap this immense career opportunity platform we have crafted a training session that meets most of your requirements from understanding to job perspective.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About CDN Training Course
|Course Name||Online CDN Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||6+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||How the web actually works, various concepts and terminologies associated with it and how it all comes together to command the websites|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Content Distribution Network|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about networks would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
CDN Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the CDN training course is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||CDN (Content Delivery Network) – Beginners||4||The CDN training will include the followings –
|2||Advanced Content Delivery Network (CDN) Training||2||In this CDN training session, you will learn about the following –
|3||Total No. of Hours||6+ Hours|
CDN Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Content Distribution Networks?
“CDN is a way to store any kind of data (text, audio, video, etc) on servers around the world for fastest retrieval in comparison to single location retrieval”.
The idea that works behind CDN technology is to reduce loading time, reducing the bandwidth costs with global availability. This is possible if the content is deployed at multiple locations with the help of identical copies.
Let’s use Netflix analogy to have a clear understanding of CDN –
Let’s us take ‘Avengers Endgame’ movie going to release on 26th April globally, with millions of subscribers would stream the movie.
Imagine if there were no CDN and only a single copy of the movie was available in Netflix’s New York server than this situation could not be handled by the server in any way possible. The streaming would be very slow for people at a different location (say Mumbai). Now see the other side with CDN technology, with the huge demand of the movie Netflix people made several copies of the movie and placed them in different servers across the globe (also called as POP or Point of Presence). This will ease the process as one single server will not be overloaded at a time.
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
The CDN training courses will help you learn and understand the following concepts –
- Content Delivery/Distribution Network: You will get to know about CDN technology in details which covers information related to its popularity growths, the major player behind the CDN technology. How VDN acts as a backbone of the web. There are many interrelated terms that are very crucial to know like servers, caching, their types and their preferences.
- How WEB works: a very interesting discussion covering its nomenclature, associated terms, and technology. What roles and kind of importance these associated terms have to make to run the web across the globe.
- Speed methods: Speed is of utmost importance when you seek CDN, which is what you will learn in these certifications. How speed can be a crucial factor in contributing to CDN and factors that can enhance the speed.
- W3 total cache settings: with our certifications, the candidates will get a complete idea of W3 cache and its settings. How to add caching plugin into the websites, why w# caching is preferred over several other available plugins, how to enable the cache settings, the dashboard of plugins and its compatibility check.
- CDN and Global Internet Challenges: could not find related content
There is no such pre-requisite for individuals who want to learn this CDN training. We would suggest having a learning attitude and mindset to take part in this training program. To sum up the pre-requisite section we would say –
- Internet Protocols (IP), and WAN Networking
- Good to have a basic exposure of IPTV technologies.
The target audience is comparatively a large set of individuals with an equally larger set of need. Let’s see who will be benefited after taking this CDN training course.
- Fresher/Students: If you are a degree student or fresher looking for an IT job then the beginner course is for you guys. A team of professionals has carefully crafted the training course content keeping you in mind. You just need to have a learning attitude. These will be helpful in your final year semester exams and practical’s whereas for fresher the CDN training course will give you an idea of how things work in the IT industry while covering all the fundamentals.
- Professionals: The advanced course is for you people who either want to gain momentum in your career goals and for peoples who want to gain knowledge of their skill set. No matter what your intention is we have training that will best suit your need.
Why choose EDUCBA for CDN training?
Here is why you should choose EDUCBA for CDN training –
- Highly experienced trainers
- More than 9000 candidates have successfully laid their career with our training
- 24/7 support
- 100% satisfaction grantee
- We provide world-class training
Why should we go for this CDN certification?
Well frankly speaking this CDN training has a great content within, carefully crafted by industry people for industry people and fresher who are willing to make a career in IT. The content is packed with information. Apart from the information, it is the best pay for people looking for CDN certifications.
What payment options are available?
The enrollment process is very simple; there are several payment options available for the candidates like – Master card/debit/credit/PayPal/Paytm and in cash.
The career opportunities are great, as the technology is in great demand and will always be since we cannot imagine life without the internet. Same goes with the career of people as there are huge numbers of companies looking for the right candidates with good knowledge.
With our CDN training, you will be eligible to work as the below-listed roles in companies.
- Data Analyst
- Network Support Engineer
- Network and system administrator
- Technical support engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Hardware and Networking engineer
- System engineer
- Network engineer
- Customer support engineer
HEIN HTET AUNG
Insightful CDN course
Akintunde Akinpelu Michael