Updated June 2, 2023
Brussels is well-known for its exquisite cuisine, which includes the best waffles, chocolate, and French fries in the world. A trip to Brussels would be sparse without testing the best restaurants. However, with so many options and spurious claims from various sources, it can be confusing to choose the best restaurants. You no longer need to be perplexed about that now that you’ve arrived here.
This article meticulously compiles a list of the top four restaurants in Brussels that serve the best delicacies in the state. Continue reading to find out about the best restaurants in Brussels that will suit your tastes and preferences.
Top 4 Restaurants in Brussels
Brussels is home to one of the best European cuisines in the world. The city is known for its rich flavors and the famous gourmet chefs that provide a first-class experience to their customers. The food and service at these establishments have won awards on a global scale.
The following are some of the best restaurants in Brussels that will make anyone fall in love with Belgian cuisine. These restaurants will undoubtedly make you fond of the place, and the taste will never leave your mouth.
#1 Bozar Restaurant
One of Brussels’ top restaurants for gourmet dining is the Bozar Restaurant. It stands in the art-deco Center for Fine Arts in Brussels. Victor Horta completed his final project by building this enormous building. The chef has received recognition as the “Artisan Chef of the Year 2017” for the many delights offered here.
- Address: Centre for Fine Arts, Rue Baron Horta 3, 1000 Brussels.
- Price: Prices per person on €109.80. (approx)
- Timings: The timing remains Monday to Tuesday from 12 to 2 PM and from 7 to 9 PM and 7 PM to 9 PM on Tuesday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: European.
- What to Eat: Try their stews, beef Wellington, salmon koulibiac, pâtés (duck, geese, black pig), and note-perfect desserts.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dish is the paté en croûte.
#2 Brugmann Restaurant
Brugmann Restaurant is one of the most luxurious restaurants in Brussels and offers so much more than its gourmet cuisine. It has a beautiful terrace overlooking a great view and one of the best wine cellars in the country. The restaurant’s overall vintage atmosphere will leave you breathless and give you the impression that you are dining in a regal setting.
- Address: 52 / 54 AV. BRUGMANN – 1190 BRUSSELS.
- Price: Prices per person €51. (approx)
- Timings: The timing remains Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM and 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM on Saturdays.
- Cuisine: French, Belgian, Contemporary, and International.
- What to Eat: Try their roasted Saint Pierre fish, Dieppe’s scallops, and Blue Lobster shelled with vanilla.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dish is Dame Blanche.
#3 Comme Chez Soi
Comme Chez Soi has been among the top-rated restaurants in Brussels since 1926. The diverse cuisines offered here will surely make your tastebuds travel the world. Chef Lionel Rigolet and his wife Laurence are ready to provide a memorable dining experience for their customers at their 17.5/20 Gault and Millau and Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Address: 23 Place Rouppe, Marolles, Brussels, 1000 Bruxelles.
- Price: Prices per person €64.03. (approx)
- Timings: The timing remains Wednesday to Friday from 12:00 – 13:00 and 19:00 – 20:30 PM.
- Cuisine: International.
- What to Eat: Try their North Sea lobster, Italian black truffles, and Local pigeon.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dish is the Venison.
Beiruti is the best Lebanese restaurant in the country. People from all over the world visit this place to explore the several Lebanese dishes that are extremely popular. They provide digital menus so you can place your order in the language of your choice and comfort. This restaurant is acknowledged for the rich flavor of its food, so one must take advantage of a visit to this place in Brussels.
- Address: Beiruti Brussels – Rue Sainte-Catherine 8-10, 1000 Brussels.
- Price: Prices per person on €64.03. (approx).
- Timings: The timing remains 11.30 AM to 11 PM on Friday, on Saturday till midnight, and Sunday Brunch from 9 to 10.
- Cuisine: Lebanese.
- What to Eat: Try their red Kamado and Aubergine.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Their signature dish is the beetroot falafel.
If you want to experience a lifetime when visiting Brussels, you must go to these top four restaurants. You’ll understand how wise it was to choose to dine at these top four restaurants in Brussels after you experience the flavors of the delicious food offered here. What are you waiting for? These are the restaurants that both Belgians and tourists like to eat at. Reserve a table and pamper your taste buds.