Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, is a melting pot of cultures and cuisines. The city offers a wide variety of dining options, from traditional Emirati cuisine to international flavors. Restaurants in Abu Dhabi range from casual street-side cafes to fine dining establishments, making it a paradise for food lovers. Many restaurants are located in hotels and resorts, but the city also boasts several independent, stand-alone restaurants that serve delicious and authentic cuisine.
The city is also known for its diverse food options, such as middle eastern, Asian, European, and American cuisine, which can cater to all tastes and budgets. Abu Dhabi also provides vegetarian restaurants to ensure you have access to the best culinary options. As a result, Abu Dhabi can be a fascinating place to visit if you’d like to eat some excellent food but aren’t a huge lover of the local Arabian cuisine. This article provides the best restaurants in Abu Dhabi with all the necessary details.
Top 4 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
The top 4 restaurants in Abu Dhabi for a delicious meal are listed below:
#1 Punjab Grill
Visit Punjab Grill if you have a craving for Indian food and are looking for authentic hotels in Abu Dhabi that can lavishly serve you. One of the best restaurants in Abu Dhabi that serves the best Indian food. The enticing dining experience is only made better by the magnificent decor and warm ambiance.
- Address: Venetian Village, The Ritz-Carlton Grand Canal, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.
- Price for two: AED 380 (Approx).
- Timings: 12:30 P.M. to 12 A.M.
- Cuisine: Indian
- What to eat: Watermelon Slider, Churros, and Rasmalai.
- Signature Dish: Dahi Ke Kebab.
#2 Villa Toscana
The most well-known restaurant in Abu Dhabi serving delicious, authentic Italian food is, without a doubt, Villa Toscana. The setting is perfect for a leisurely lunch, the staff is courteous, and the interior is stylish and gorgeous. This lovely restaurant’s fresh ingredients, handcrafted pasta, superb seafood selections, and generous portions ensure that you will enjoy every bite of your meal. They also exhibit exceptional customer service by pleasantly surprising you with complementary dishes between your orders. It ranks among the best restaurants on Abu Dhabi’s Corniche.
- Address: Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Towers – Corniche Rd W – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
- Price: AED 37 to AED 92(Approx).
- Timings: 12:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M., 6:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, European, Tuscan, Sicilian, Lombard.
- What to eat: Risotto, Buffalo Mozzarella Tomatoes, Tuscan, Chocolate Fondant.
- Signature Dish: Burrata Salad, Classic Tiramisu.
More butter naan and butter chicken for all the foodies searching for authentic Indian cuisine. Ushna is at the top of the list of restaurants in Abu Dhabi! It is one of the top recommended places to eat out with your family and friends in Abu Dhabi. You should visit here as soon as you are in the city.
- Address: Souk Madinat Jumeirah Shop #21, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
- Price for two: AED 350 (Approx).
- Timings: 12:30 P.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- Cuisine: Indian, Asian.
- What to eat: Butter Chicken, Daab Chingri, Dal Makhani, Chicken Malai Tikka, and Scallops.
- Signature Dish: Butter Naan and Butter Chicken.
Due to the atmosphere’s pink and indigo color scheme, Indigo is one of the most romantic restaurants in Abu Dhabi for couples. The atmosphere is perfect for a date at this spot near the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Address: Al Zahiya Road Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.
- Price for two: AED 300(Approx).
- Timings: 12:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M., 6:30 P.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- Cuisine: Indian, North Indian Cuisine.
- What to eat: Vegetable Biryani, Dal Makhani, and Chaat.
- Signature dish: Classic Chicken Tikka.
The best restaurants in Abu Dhabi offer high-quality, delicious food, excellent service, and a pleasant atmosphere. These are just a few examples of the many great restaurants that can be found in Abu Dhabi. New restaurants are opening in the city frequently, so it is always a good idea to look out for new places that might suit your taste. It’s also worth noting that many different types of cuisine are represented in the city’s restaurant scene, so whatever your dietary preferences may be, you’re likely to find something that suits your taste.