Updated February 6, 2023
Plan Your Holiday Trip
New Year, new hopes, and ambitions. But our minds are stuck with old habits – new holidays! We all enjoy one or two holidays between the week, but when a long weekend comes, we plan vacations, quality time with friends and family, and much more. Long weekends in 2023 also allow us to finish those pending tasks we have been delaying for a long time.
Like us, if you are also wondering how many upcoming long weekends you will be enjoying this year, let us tell you that there will be 16 in total! This year is a groove with them, and we couldn’t be happier. Let’s put your mind to ease; here is all the information for you.
List of Long Weekends in 2023
Detailed Description of Long Weekends 2023
Now that we’ve gone over the plan with a List of Long Weekends to Plan, you must already be planning where to go and what to explore! Over the long weekends, there are numerous places to visit and to participate in activities, and to rejuvenate. Following are a few suggestions for things to do for a List of Long Weekends to Plan.
- Spend time with your family. Play games and get to know each other more.
- Explore new hobbies over the upcoming long weekends, like gardening, musical instrument, dancing, and more.
- Indulge in me-time with a spa session, salon appointment, meditation, or retreat over the long weekends in 2023.
- Learn new courses that would sharpen your skills and personality. You can take up something related to your profession or anything that interests you. The sky is the limit here!
- Plan trips with your friends, family, or partner. Take them to new destinations and make memories.
- Visit your relatives or call them at your home for house parties!