• SpiderMonkey is the first engine developed by Netscape Communications.
• We can Control Document Appearance and Content
• We can Control the Browser like pop-up boxes
• Interact with HTML Forms e.g. we can have to submit button
• Interact with the User e.g. we a display messages on a particular text or word.
4.5 (1,992 ratings)
- Along with being integrated with HTML, it also is supported by all browsers which makes it the ultimate choice
• Validation of data can be done before sending it to the server. This saves traffic on the server which avoids unnecessary load on a server.
• User-friendly web forms can be created, when users forget to fill or do some mistake they don’t have to wait for the webpage to reload and can be prompted then and there.
• We can create interfaces that guide users when the hover over them via mouse.
• Animation and roller over images can be displayed.
• Last modified date of the document can be timestamped using the Document object.