Updated June 8, 2023
Explore Tallinn City
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia, situated in the Baltic Sea region of eastern Europe. It is the vital heart of the country owing to its incredible art scene, distinctive medieval center, and abundance of historical, cultural, and recreational opportunities. Tallinn is a small capital city that is perfect for touring over the course of a weekend as most of the activities to do there are either in the city center or are easily accessible by foot.
Top 3 Luxurious Hotels in Tallinn
Without further ado, here is our list of the top hotels in Tallinn you can stay in during your time here.
#1 Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel Tallinn
The Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel, a chic hotel that was formerly a 16th-century merchant house, lies in the center of the old town. The hotel connects Lai and Pikk, two of Old Town’s most renowned and picturesque boulevards, bringing the romance and charm of prehistoric Tallinn right to your front door. It’s fifty completely unique rooms are the ideal blend between contemporary luxury and historical authenticity.
- Address of the hotel: Lai 24/Pikk 29, Tallinn 10133, Estonia
- Telephone: (+372) 664 8800
- Prices: The hotel offers various packages, including a small room with a bunk bed, a small single room, and a deluxe room with prices ranging from 59 EUR to 119 EUR per night.
- Nearby Attractions: Popular tourist destinations near the hotel include the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Town Hall Square, Medieval Photo, and the Tallinn Museum of Orders of Knighthood.
#2 The Three Sisters Boutique Hotel
The luxurious 5-star Three Sisters Boutique Hotel is a 14th-century building housed in the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town. It offers distinctive and fashionable rooms, a fine dining establishment, a spa, and a courtyard garden. The Three Sisters Boutique Hotel lies around 5.5 kilometers from the hotel and is the closest airport. The nearest bus stop is about 300 meters from the hotel, while the Tallinn Train Station is about 1.7 kilometers away.
- Address of the Hotel: Pikk 71/Tolli 2, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
- Telephone: (+372) 630 6300
- Prices: The charge per night for a room ranges roughly around 200 EUR.
- Nearby Attractions: Nearby attractions that you can visit during your stay in Tallinn include The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Town Hall Square, and the Museum of Occupations. There are also many eateries, cafes, and shopping malls nearby that can help you have a good time.
#3 Swissotel Tallinn
The Swissotel Tallinn is a luxurious hotel situated at the center of Tallinn’s Old Town. It offers 238 spacious and tastefully decorated rooms and suites with various amenities, including free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and flat-screen TVs. The hotel also includes a spa, fitness center, indoor pool, and multiple dining establishments, including a rooftop bar that offers a magnificent view of the city. The Swissotel Tallinn lies in the center of Tallinn’s Old Town, an area designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, which is around 4 kilometers from the hotel, is the closest airport. The nearest bus stop is only a short distance from the hotel, while the Tallinn train station is a little over two kilometers away.
- Address of the Hotel: Tornimae 3 in Tallinn, Estonia, 10145
- Telephone: (+372) 624 0000
- Prices: The cost of a hotel room ranges from 150 euros to 500 euros or more per night for deluxe suites.
- Nearby Attractions: A few of the nearby tourist attractions include the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, St. Olaf’s Church, and the Tallinn Town Hall. The Viru Keskus and the Nautica shopping centers are only two of the many shopping malls that are near the hotel. The Kumu Art Museum, the Kadriorg Palace, and the Tallinn TV Tower are three locations in Tallinn that you cannot miss out on!
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Hotels in Tallinn” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,