In European countries, Luxembourg holds a prestigious position due to its immense richness and alcohol, especially wine. Again, the mesmerizing beauty of this small region will never disappoint you. Walk through the historical places, enjoy different types of wine with German meals. Experience the aesthetic Instagram-worthy landscape, Schiessentümpel waterfall, hike at Mullerthal Trail, and explore many adventurous things in Luxembourg.
Here are the details of the 4 best hotels in Luxembourg that you can accommodate during your trip.
4 Best Hotels in Luxembourg
#1 Le Royal Hotels & Resorts – Luxembourg
It boasts exceptional European warmth and treatment, making it one of the outstanding properties. This hotel falls under 5-star hotels in Luxembourg. The delectable contemporary meal, summer terrace, and piano bar make this hotel everyone’s favorite staycation. You can enjoy the spa, fitness center, bar, and restaurants on the hotel premises.
12 Bd Royal, 2449 Luxembourg.
Rs 22, 000 (approx).
How to Reach?
The hotel is 6.9 km away from Luxembourg airport. The hotel can provide you shuttle from the airport on request.
- Parc De Ville is a famous park in this area which is 330m from this hotel.
- You can walk 10 minutes to reach Palais Grand-Ducal.
#2 Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City
99 guest rooms of the Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City Hotel are available to visitors commuting to for vacation or work. All rooms feature free WiFi and espresso and tea-making amenities. You can avail of both standard and superior rooms according to your requirement. This hotel is also ideal for business meets and conferences. Therefore, if you are traveling to Luxembourg for business meetings, staying here is something you should not miss.
45 Av. de la Gare, 1611 Luxembourg.
How to Reach?
Walking distance of 10 minutes from both bus and railway station. You can also take a tram ride and reach the hotel in 6 mins.
- You can walk through the UNESCO world heritage buildings in this old city which are closely located in this hotel.
- Explore the Museum le Mudam and discover the bustling entertainment by the sides of Rives de Clausen. If you are a nature lover, take a stroll in the picturesque Pétrusse Valley to commune with greenery.
- Gëlle Fra monument, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Rotondes are a few of the notable tourist attraction spots nearby this hotel.
#3 Novotel Luxembourg Centre
In Luxembourg’s old town, you will find this 4 star Novotel Luxembourg Centre. The super comfortable rooms with modern amenities are available.You can enjoy your evenings in the restaurants, bars, and fitness center present here. If you are looking for hotels in Luxembourg, consider this one to get a royal treatment.
35 Rue du Laboratoire, 1911 Luxembourg.
How to Reach?
By bus or car you will need 4-5 mins to reach this hotel. From the Gare Rocade station, you can get regular buses which are available every 10 minutes. You will require 3-4 minutes from the railway station to reach Novotel Luxembourg Center. The Luxembourg airport is nearly 6 minutes away.
- Walk through the pretty sight of water and the castle and enjoy the city life of Viaduc (Passerelle).
- Established in 1234, the Holy Ghost Citadel is an ancient monastery. The remains of its plateau, connected to the city by lakes, are visible.
- Monument National de la Solidarite is a famous location nearby this resort. Tourists love exploring the wonderful statues and monuments in this area.
#4 Grand Hotel Cravat
If you are searching for the best hotels in Luxembourg, the Grand Hotel Cravat will give you a heavenly vibe. It is a genuine icon in the town it has adorned for more than a decade, has thrived, conserving its grandeur while delivering travelers the finest service. Centrally located in Luxembourg, this hotel has all the latest amenities. You will get 24-hour free Wifi and large plasma screen Tv sets in all of their 60 premium rooms.
29 Boulevard F-D Roosevelt, Luxembourg City 2450 Luxembourg.
20, 400 onwards approximately.
How to Reach?
The distance from this hotel to the airport and railroad station is around 6 to 8 kilometers.
- Do not miss the ancient monuments and historic statues at Monument National de la Solidarite.
- Corniche Road is also known as the “balcony of Europe”. You can view the Alzette valley, Plateau du Rham, and the Grund here.
- Pond Adolphe and Wenzel Circular walk are also two essential areas for tourist attractions.
Luxembourg is a majestic place in Europe. Book the tickets and enjoy your vacation at the brilliant hotels in Luxembourg. The best time to visit and explore Luxembourg tourism is during spring.