Location of Liechtenstein, one of Europe’s most beautiful countries, between Switzerland and Austria. Best known for its scenic views and vineyards that enhance its beauty, it makes the country appear amazingly captivating. To add more to the list are some fine hotels worth visiting. These hotels in Liechtenstein allure their visitors with fantastic locations and breath-taking sites.
Top Hotels in Liechtenstein
#1 Park Hotel Sonnenhof- Relais & Chateaux
- Park Hotel Sonnenhof has its location at the heart of Liechtenstein and surrounds itself with lush gardens; it faces the world-famous Alps, the Rhine Valley.
- This hotel in Liechtenstein is a 15-minute walk from Liechtenstein National Museum and 1 km from Vaduz Castle.
- Besides offering basic amenities, the hotel also provides various facilities, which include a spa and sauna. It consists of 29 well-renovated rooms and suites with unique themes and diverse exquisite styles to add to the charm.
- This hotel in Liechtenstein constitutes a modern, eco-friendly water cooling system which provides coolness to the whole building even during extreme summers.
- It is a sustainable travel property; it equips it with using energy-efficient LED bulbs, banning single-use plastic and giving an option to its visitors to reuse the towels.
- The activities in the hotel include Hiking, Biking, Mountain biking, Cross-country skiing, Sightseeing tours, Helicopter tours, Rollerblading, Guided hiking tours etc.
Park Hotel Sonnenhof – Relais & Chateaux sits in Marienstrasse 29, Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
- The prices at Park Hotel Sonnenhof may vary depending on the stay, and it is payable in Swiss Franc (CHF).
- The stay range varies from CHF 540 for a Superior Double Room to CHF 651 for Boutique Junior Suite.
- The most famous landmarks near the hotel include Feldkirch Train Station, Santis, Wildirchli, GC Grand etc.
- There is also a Coop Supermarket and Coop Market, which is 1 km from this hotel.
- One can also witness an enchanting view of the Rhein River at a distance of 1 km, Grossbunt Lake at a distance of 5 km, and Malbun Ski lift at a distance of 11 km from the hotel.
How to Reach?
- To reach Hotel Sonnenhof, one can fly to Friedrichshafen from Delhi, which takes approximately 14 hours and 30 minutes.
- Park Hotel Sonnenhof is around 58.6 km from the nearest airport, Friedrichshafen Airport.
- One can also visit Hotel Sonnenhof from the Zurich Airport, which is about 80.1 km away from the hotel.
#2 Hotel Schatzmann
- This hotel in Liechtenstein provides basic amenities such as Ski Storage, Hiking, Cycling, Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding.
- The staff at the hotel is well-versed in languages such as French, English and German.
- The rooms available at this renowned Hotel of Liechtenstein are quadruple, suite, triple-double, and single.
- The hotel also offers a majestic view of the mountain landscape from the windows of the rooms.
Hotel Schatzmann ist an der Landstrasse 80, Triesen und Liechtenstein.
The prices for the stay in the hotel vary from CHF 246 for the Comfort Double Room to CHF 330 for the Comfort Triple Room and also depend upon the number of persons visiting it.
Nearby Attractions and Landmarks:
- The closest landmarks to the hotel are Vaduz Castle which is at a distance of 2.4 km from the hotel. Tali lies at a distance of around 6.3 km, and Heidi’s village lies at a distance of 12.3 km, among other innumerable beautiful locations.
- There is also Denner Satellit Supermarket which is 0.1 km away from this hotel in Liechtenstein.
- The mesmerizing scenic wondrous sites with the bounty of nature and radiant views are Rhein River which is at a distance of 0.2 km; Falknis Mountain, which is around 5 km; Malbun Ski lift which is at a distance of 14 km and Walensee Lake, which is at the distance of 35 km from the hotel.
How to Reach?
- The most accessible way to reach this particular Hotel of Liechtenstein is via Friedrichshafen Airport, which is 61.8 km away from the hotel.
- One can also travel via Zurich Airport, which is 81.6 km from the hotel.
Conclusion – Hotels in Liechtenstein
To provide a break from the mundane routine, one can seek solace by travelling to these attractive hotels, which are a feast for one’s eyes. They also tend to enhance the beauty of Liechtenstein all the more in multitudinous ways.