Belgrade, The White City
The city name “Belgrade” is locally known as “Beograd”. Beo means “white,” and grad means “city.” Hence, it is also called a white city. The vibrant city is the capital of the European country called Serbia. It is well-known for its rich nightlife and culture. Young people who want to have fun love this city!! There are so many luxurious hotels in Belgrade also to enjoy.
Top Hotels in Belgrade
So, when you are in Belgrade, here is a list of some hotels you can check out for your comfortable stays.
#1 IN-Hotel Belgrade
The hotel comes in the list of eco-certified hotels in Belgrade. You can visit Blokovi, communist-type buildings, enjoy riverboat nightclubs, and enjoy delicious Balkan food. It provides the comfiest stays among hotels in Belgrade in busy areas. It is in the neighboring part of New Belgrade, known for its architecture.
(Image Credit: Belgrade)
- Address: Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevica 56, Novi Beograd 11070, Serbia
- Location: It is in the posh business district province of Novi Beograd 11070, Serbia. It is present in the building of Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevica 56.
- Facilities and Amenities: The bouquet of services includes clean rooms, free WIFI, minibar, rooftop views, upgraded suites, Free breakfast buffets, etc. The café and restaurant provide trendy vibes.
- Prices: The price ranges between 9000 to 11,000 (INR).
#2 Belgrade City Hotel
It is a downtown hotel in a Neo-Renaissance building. It is one of the few hotels in Belgrade with beautiful surroundings by the marvel of history. The simplicity of the hotel is its charm.
(Image Credit: BG City Hotel)
- Address: Savski trg 7, Beograd 110000, Serbia
- Location: It is within walking distance of the Museum of Illusions and the Historical Museum of Serbia. It has an annex and nightclubs nearby. It is opposite the Belgrade train station. The nearby fascination is the shops on Knez Mihailova Street. The hotel retains the charm of the city of Belgrade.
- Facilities and Amenities: The hotel provides simple and clean rooms, a bar, a restaurant, and a casino. You can enjoy international cuisine in the restaurant. The street is car-free which makes the tour very leisurely and relaxes.
- Price: The price ranges from 5000 to 7000 (INR).
#3 Courtyard by Marriott Belgrade City Centre
It comes in the list of luxurious hotels in Belgrade. The nearby attractions are the National Theatre and the National Museum of Serbia. The hospital staff is friendly, and its laidback clean rooms add a different charm to the hotel.
(Image Credit: Marriott)
- Address: Vase Čarapića 2-4, Beograd 11000, Serbia
- Location: Vase Čarapića 2-4, Beograd 11000, Serbia. The amalgamation of comfort and luxury is the best thing the hotel provides. It is among the lively shops of Republic square.
- Facilities and Amenities: The hotel flaunts its fine hospitality. It is well-known for free parking, suite rooms, free WIFI, scenic city views from the rooftop terrace, a bar, and a warm, bright restaurant. There is also a fitness center present in the hotel.
- Prices: The price ranges from 13,000 to 15,000 (INR).
#4 Hotel Majestic
Built in 1936, the hotel has a location in the heart of Belgrade city. It prides itself on its excellent location and is one of the finest hospitality hotels in Belgrade. It is present in Obilićev venac 28, Stari Grad, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia. It gives traditional, elegant, and classy vibes.
(Image Credit: Majestic.rs)
- Address: Obilićev venac 28, Beograd 11000, Serbia
- Location: It is just 200m away from the famous shopping street called Knez Mihailova. The nearby attractions are Kalemegdan Park, the medieval Belgrade Fortress and the old Bohemian Quarter of Belgrade, Skadarlija. The Main bus station and Nikola Tesla airport are also nearby.
- Facilities and Amenities: It provides modern-day amenities like private parking, free WIFI, a restaurant, terrace views, family rooms, a breakfast buffet, a café, bar, conference room, etc. The restaurant also takes care of gluten-free, halal, and vegan meals.
- Prices: The hotel’s price ranges from 9000 to 11,000 (INR).
You can get a vintage and majestic experience during your stay here!!!
#5 Hilton Belgrade Hotel
It is present in Kralja Milana 35 , Vračar, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia. The hotel is prominently known for its top-class services among the hotels in Belgrade. Guests also can enjoy a Serbian cruise in the Two-kings restaurant. The classic Sky Lounge provides delicious Asian fusion food and cocktails. The nearby attractions are museums, galleries, restaurants, different shops, Trg Republike Belgrade, and Kalemegdan. The hotel gives fascinating city views to enjoy Belgrade to its most.
(Image Credit: Hilton)
- Address: Kralja Milana 35, Beograd 11000, Serbia
- Location: The hotel is in one of the top-rated locations in Belgrade. It is within walking distance from Slavija Square and St. Sava Temple.
- Facilities and Amenities: It flaunts amenities like parking, a restaurant, a spa, pet-friendly hospitality, free WIFI, a minibar fitness center, etc. The rooftop bar has beautiful city views.
- Prices: The price ranges from 15,000 to 16,000 (INR).
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Hotels in Belgrade” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,