Aurangabad earned its name as a beautiful historical site being the capital during the regime of the Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb. You know about him. We all had to learn about the decline of the empire in history class. Anyway, the decline of the Mughal empire did bring down the glory of the place but in recent times, it has flourished as an ideal vacation spot.
So, if you are planning to go and spend a relaxing week there, this article will tell you all you need about the lodging situation. Here is a list of the best hotels in Aurangabad, suited for varied tastes and interests. That’s one less thing to think about right?
Must-Visit Hotels in Aurangabad
Here are some suggestions for hotels in Aurangabad to enhance your stay:-
#1 The Meadows
If you are on the lookout for a time when you can relax without worrying about the crowd, this is the perfect one for you. This hotel offers individual cottages surrounded by peaceful and beautiful gardens. You will get the ultimate experience of escape from the hustle of everyday life at The Meadows. In case you are in the mood to indulge in a spa or swimming, the hotel provides the facilities to their guests.
(Image Credit:- the meadows resort)
- Address:- Gat no. 135 & 136, Ellora Road, Village, Mitmita, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002
- Facilities and Amenities:- Free Wifi, a spa, Swimming pool, laundry facilities
- Nearby Attractions:- Ellora Caves and Daulatabad Fort nearby to satisfy that historical craving.
#2 Lemon Tree Hotel
This is more of a new hotel chain that offers a fun place to stay for both leisure and business purposes. The one thing that we need to mention about these rooms is that the bathrooms are exceptionally large so if you are someone who likes to pamper themselves, this might be hitting the mark. The rooms are unusually beautiful with hints of Indian accents and contemporary influence. The Aurangabad caves are nearby so you can have an adventure-filled day there.
(Image Credit:- lemon tree hotels)
- Address:- R 7/2, Airport Rd, CIDCO Cannought, Chikalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210
- Facilities and Amenities:- Airy, unfussy rooms come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as minibars, and tea and coffee making equipment. Upgraded rooms and balconies, or terraces with garden access, while suites provide living areas and microwaves.
- Nearby Attractions:- Surrounded by expansive gardens, this plush hotel is 2 km from Mukundwadi railway station, 3 km from Aurangabad Airport and 11 km from the 6th-century carvings at Aurangabad Caves.
#3 Vivanta by Taj
We know that Taj offers an exceptional kind of an experience to all the guests. This hotel is perfect for you if you are looking for a classic and timeless setting. You will not be in want of good food here since they go to great lengths to serve different cuisines to the customers. Visit the Gul Mandi Market nearby and explore them to get a taste of the local experience. Staying at the hotel is a cultural experience in itself!
(Image Credit:- vivanta hotels)
- Address:-8-N-12, Dr Rafiq Zakaria Marg, Rauza Bagh, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
- Facilities and Amenities:- Unique dining venues, walking track, taj garden spa, valet parking, Croquet and Mini Golf
- Nearby Attractions:- Stroll Through History, Aurangabad Caves, Peek into the past at Bani Begum Bagh
#4 Welcomhotel Rama International
This is a global chain of hotels and you might have heard of them before too. You can get affordable rates here along with the feeling of luxury. You will receive a fantastic experience without breaking the bank. Take a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the variety of different dishes the chefs whip up on your vacation.
(Image Credit:- itc hotels)
- Address:- R-3 Chikalthana,Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
- Facilities and Amenities:- General Services, Beauty and spa, outdoor activities and sports facilities
- Nearby Attractions:- Aurangabad caves, Bibi-ka-Maqbara, Paithani Silk Weaving Centre where you can pick some authentic silk pieces
#5 The Fern Residency Aurangabad
This one is especially recognized for its suites and services offered to guests. They have juxtaposed the modern and the traditional to create a breathtaking environment. You will not be lacking any amenities or furnishings here. Just kick back and unwind in style.
(Image Credit:- fernhotels)
- Address:- Jalgaon Rd, Sector C/3, Town Centre, Town Center, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
- Facilities and Amenities:- free wifi, free breakfast, a pool, a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room
- Nearby Attractions:- AURA-Aurangabad, MGM APJ Abdul Kalam Astrospace Science Centre & Club, and Pvr
You will get premium treatment at this hotel. If you are in Aurangabad for a business meeting then this might be the spot that you have been looking for. It has a location at the heart of the city and includes well-appointed rooms along with a state-of-the-art meeting space.
(Image Credit:- amarpreet hotel)
- Address:- Amarpreet Chowk, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
- Facilities and Amenities:- multi-cuisine restaurants, a trendy bar and an expansive outdoor lawn overlooking the swimming pool
- Nearby Attractions:- Himroo Fabrics, Jama masjid, Arshi Studio
However, that does not mean that it is exclusive for only business dealings. They also offer leisure services to the guests who require them. Talk about versatility!
That’s all that I had to talk about today. I have provided you with all the hotels in aurangabad that will offer you an unforgettable experience. No matter where you decide to crash, I hope that you have a great time on your vacation with the company of your family or just yourself!