Updated June 8, 2023
Andhra Pradesh, Kohinoor of India
Andhra Pradesh earns the title of the Kohinoor of India because the Andhra people, who have been residing in the region where modern-day Andhra Pradesh lies for ages and speak Telugu, gave it its name, and people acknowledge it. However, like all Indian states, the population of Andhra Pradesh is very diverse. Thus, the state has a culture unlike any other, especially in terms of architecture. Yet, where will you stay when visiting Andhra Pradesh? Of course, people know that hotels are popular, even if other accommodations are available. Hence, this article will cover some hotels in Andhra Pradesh and sustainable travel tips.
The hotels in Andhra Pradesh are some of the best in India, known for their rich hospitality toward guests. While we are covering amenities covered by these hotels, you ought to check with your hotel about which amenities they offer. This is because different hotels offer different facilities, especially in different cities.
Top 3 Hotels in Andhra Pradesh
Three hotels, which are especially known for their services and hospitality, are as follows:
#1 Novotel, Visakhapatnam
This is a green or eco-friendly hotel, located in the city of Visakhapatnam. Below are the details associated with this accommodation.
- Address: NTR Beach Rd, Krishna Nagar, Maharani Peta, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530002
- Price: This is a luxury hotel with a price range of Rs. 7500 and upwards.
- How to Reach: This hotel is slightly over a quarter mile from Kali Temple Bus Stand. Visakhapatnam Airport is 7 miles away from the Novotel Hotel.
- Nearby Attraction: Ramakrishna Beach is a nearby attraction to this hotel, as is the hilltop park of Kailasagiri.
#2 Hotel Green Park, Visakhapatnam
With a Tripadvisor rating of 5 stars, GreenPark offers several amenities and a joyous environment. The hotel has an outdoor pool and provides free parking for guests. Below are the details associated with this property.
- Address: P884+5GW, Nehru Nagar, Ram Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530020
- Price: It is a hotel with a price range of Rs. 4500 and upwards.
- How to Reach: Green Park Hotel is 2.1 mi from Visakhapatnam Railway Station and 9.9 m from Visakhapatnam Airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Green Park Visakhapatnam lies a short distance from Ross Hill Church (2.2 miles) and Andhra University (2.3 miles), which are popular tourist spots. Other popular destinations are Vuda City Central Park (0.3 miles), Sri Kanaka Mahalakshmi Temple (1.2 miles), and Visakha Museum (1.1 miles).
#3 Bhimas Residency, Tirupati
This hotel sits in the heart of the city of Tirupati, which is a cultural landmark in the state. It has a 3.5-star rating and, according to guests, “a decent atmosphere.” The hotel is also close to the airport and the railway station. Given below are more details.
- Address: 19-3-41 Renigunta Road, near Ramanuja Circle, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517501
- Price: The hotel has a price range of Rs. 3000 and upwards.
- How to Reach: The hotel is within walking distance from the railway station and 800 meters from the Central Bus Stand.
- Nearby Attractions: The Govindaraja Temple is 2.1 km away from this hotel.
Apart from these, there are several hotels in Andhra Pradesh that boast amazing views and services, especially in the hospitality department.
Sustainable Travel Tips
While Andhra Pradesh is known for its hospitality towards tourists, it is also known for its culture. Thus, you have to keep certain things in mind when touring this state. Do keep in mind to respect the traditions of the locals. Kindly travel in a sustainable manner. Whether it is a luxury or a budget-friendly hotel in Andhra Pradesh you are staying at, it is important to remember that eating locally reduces the strain on the planet, especially in an agricultural state.
- If you want to make, your travel and hotel stay more sustainable, than you can try to avoid the use of single-use plastics. Using public transportation, and supporting local and sustainable businesses when shopping for souvenirs are some eco-friendly measures you can take.
- Another measure you can take is to make your trip in advance. This can help you ensure the least amount of air travel is involved or that you have been able to book the flight with the least emissions. If you are looking to lower the budget of your trip, advance booking is a great idea. Last but not least, you can save water and try talking to the hotel staff about what can be done to make your stay more eco—friendly.
- Traveling is a joy, and Andhra Pradesh has a lot of merriment to offer. However, it is important to ensure that while you are enjoying your stay at a hotel in Andhra Pradesh, the impact you leave on the state and its people is positive. Happy traveling!
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Hotels in Andhra Pradesh” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,