When we think of Agra, we think of the Taj Mahal as the only place that comes to mind, but the city also has a vibrant history. The town is one of the country’s oldest settlements, located on the banks of the Yamuna River. Agra is a lovely, energetic, and beautiful city with a long history. There are many tourist attractions in and around Agra, and it is necessary to have a pleasant and wonderful stay in the town to explore them.
Best Hotels in Agra
Here are some best hotels in agra’s recommendations to make your stay in Agra more enjoyable.
1. Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate
Because of its proximity to the magnificent Taj Mahal, the Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate is an ideal romantic retreat for visitors. The Radisson hotel provides easy access to Agra’s attractions.
(Image Credit: Radisson Blu)
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool, restaurants, and a spa are among the amenities, as is the hotel’s proximity to the city’s attractions.
- Price range: Room rates start at $5,500 per night (INR).
2. Taj Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
The Taj Hotel and Convention Centre, located in the city center, provides a stunning view of the magnificent Taj Mahal and is close to the Agra Fort, Keoladeo National Park, and the historical sites of Sikandra and Fatehpur Sikri.
(Image Credit: Taj Hotel )
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, a rooftop infinity pool with views of the Taj Mahal, a rejuvenating spa, a well-equipped fitness center, and a well-appointed business center are among the amenities.
- Price Range: Room rates start at $8500 per night (INR).
3. ITC Mughal
The ITC Mughal Agra offers opulent accommodations amid 23 acres of lush vegetation. Visitors can unwind by one of two large outdoor pools or choose from one of five restaurants. Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort are about 3 km away, and the Agra Railway Station is about 6 km away. Indira Gandhi International Airport, located 250 kilometers away, provides airport shuttle services for a fee.
(Image Credit: ITC Mughal)
- Amenities: The amenities include Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, an outdoor and indoor games court, a spa, and a well-equipped fitness center.
- Price Range: Room rates start at 8000 USD per night (INR).
4. Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Agra
The Taj Mahal is visible from the hotel’s convenient location near the Yamuna Express Highway. It is an excellent choice for weekend getaways, extended leisure travel, and staycations. The Ramada Plaza in Agra is 6.1 kilometers from the Taj Mahal, 8.7 kilometers from the Agra Fort, and 11.3 kilometers from the Agra Cantt Railway Station.
(Image Credit: Ramada Plaza)
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, on-site activities, game room, health club/massage pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Price Range: Rooms start at $5,500 per night (INR)
5. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra
The DoubleTree by Hilton Agra, which is only a short distance from the Taj Mahal, is one of the few Agra hotels with views of this iconic structure. Famous tourist attractions within 2-3 kilometers of the hotel include the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, among others.
(Image Credit: DoubleTree)
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, swimming pool, rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul at the on-site spa with holistic therapies, and savor global cuisine at the all-day dining restaurant while taking in views of the lush-green courtyard.
- Price Range: Room rates from ₹ 6700 per night (INR).
6. Crystal Sarovar Premier
Crystal Sarovar Premiere, conveniently located in the city’s tourist district, is a calm and peaceful oasis with a magnificent view of the Taj Mahal. The rooftop restaurant by the pool, under the starlit sky, with a spectacular view of the Taj, makes for a romantic storybook evening. The hotel is 12.8 kilometers from Agra Airport, 5.1 kilometers from Agra Railway Station, 7.7 kilometers from Agra Bus Stop, and 3.5 kilometers from the Taj Mahal. Agra Fort is 3.9 kilometers away, and Fatehpur Sikri is 1.5 kilometers away.
(Image Credit: Crystal Sarovar)
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, and dining and nightlife venues enhance your stay with exclusive culinary and entertainment options.
- Price range: Room rates start at 5000 per night (INR).