Online Free Accounting Course
Skills you will master
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Long Term Assets
- Long Term Liabilities
- Shareholders Equity
- Cash Flow From Operations
- Cash Flow from Financing Activities
- Cash Flow from Investing Activities
- Basic EPS
Free Accounting Certification Course
This Online Free Accounting Certification includes a comprehensive Free Accounting Courses with 2+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn financial accounting concepts from scratch using case studies which include learning the three main financial statements viz. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement in detail.
In this Online Free Accounting Course, you will learn to understand the business cycle, accounting training for the financial statements that is Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, detailed income statement analysis using Colgate case study, you will understand the various items in the balance sheet such as current assets, prepaid expenses, shareholders equity, accounts receivable etc. you will also get a detailed explanation of the structure of the Cash Flow statement, you will also learn different terms such as Stock Split, Convertible debt dilution, stock options, stock dividends, etc.
We all are familiar with the term Accounting and know that it is important to maintain accounts in all the organization to know the profit or losses of a company.
Accounting is a practical assessment of systematic and comprehensive recording, summarizing, reporting and analyzing financial transaction of a business to provide long term decisions in order to know where the company stands in terms of wealth, profitability and liquidity.
To keep the business financially healthy and to help the company to take management decision at every level, the accounting and financial statement play a very important role as it summarizes company’s operations, financial position and cash flows over a particular period of time.
In this Free Accounting Course, you will learn about Accounting which is one of the oldest profession and seen in every industry as starting an important step in order to make a daily and long-term decision.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Online Free Accounting Course
|Course Name||Online Free Accounting Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||2+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn financial accounting concepts from scratch using case studies which include learning the three main financial statements|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Accounting|
|Pre-Requisites||No Prior knowledge required|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced accounting skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Free Accounting Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Free Accounting Certification Course is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to Accounting||In this module, you will learn about the basic of accounting and what accounting actually is. The very basic that is the golden rules of accounting, the debt and credit will be taught to you in this module. You will be trained from the scratch of accounting, for an easy and better understanding. You will learn to account of income statement in this module, starting from journal ledger and trial balance, also accounting of Balance sheet and Cash flow. You get more of theoretical knowledge in this module before jumping in the practical part.|
|2||Understanding the Income Statement||In this Online Free Accounting Course module, you will learn to account to format the income statement, by learning the difference between a calendar year and fiscal year. In order to generate the company’s revenues and expenses during a particular period of time, Income statement or Profit and loss statement are prepared, indicating to transform revenues into net income or net profit. You will also learn about the income statements format, non-recurring items, profit margins and changes in accounting estimates. Also, this module includes a case study of COLGATE for an advanced understanding of the concept of online accounting courses.|
|3||Understanding the Balance Sheet||In this Accounting Certification module, you will learn how to prepare Financial statement like Balance Sheet by learning all the chores of balance sheet items like the long-term liabilities, inventories, receivables, assets, etc. You also get to learn in detail about current assets and current liabilities. Balance Sheet helps you in attaining the financial balances of an individual or organization by making a statement of the assets, liabilities, and capitals of an individual or organization at a particular point in time, detailing the balance of income and expenditure over the preceding period. The Balance Sheet is the only statement out of four basic financial statements which applies to a single point in time of a business’ calendar year.|
|4||Understanding the Cash Flow Statement||In this Online Free Accounting Course module, you will learn how to make a financial statement that shows how changes in income and balance sheet accounts affect cash and cash equivalents, breaking the analysis down to financing, investing and operating activities. In cash flow you will learn three important concepts that are cash flows from operations, cash flows from investing and cash flows from financing activities. There are two different methods for the calculation of cash flow which you will learn in this course.|
Free Accounting Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Accounting?
- As the word describes accounting is a method of calculating any company’s profit or losses over a period of time to help them to take a managerial decision on the basis of their net profit or loss to calculate by accountant following accounting standards or principles.
- It is a systematic process of identifying, measuring, processing and communicating financial information about economic entities such as companies, businesses, and corporations.
- Accounting or Accountancy can be defined as a method of recording transactions, keeping financial records, performing internal audits, reporting and analyzing financial information to the management, and advising on taxation matters.
- In this Online Free Accounting Course, you will learn about accounting from scratch, starting with the golden rules of accounting.
- The person who prepares a financial statement, providing detailed information helpful for taking management decision, and manages all accounts in any organization is called an accountant or a bookkeeper.
- A certain set of principles that brings uniformity, and make it easy for direct comparison is followed by all the organization which is known as Accounting Standards.
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Understanding Business Cycle: Through this Online Free Accounting Course, you will learn about the business cycle, the financial year and the assessment year. This training will help you understand business better from a financial viewpoint.
- Preparing Financial Statement: In this training, you learn the practical and theory of how to make a financial statement that is Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow statement, etc.
- Golden Rules of Accounting: This Free Accounting Course will teach you the very basic and most important part of accounting that is the golden rules of accounting.
- Accounting Standards: A set of principles are followed by an accountant, to maintain equality, which is known as accounting standards, you will learn about them in this course.
- Taking good Financial Decision: This Online Free Accounting Course will teach how to estimate profits and losses, which will help to take a good managerial decision.
- Reviewing statements for accuracy: You will learn how to review statements also with its preparation, to check the accuracy.
- Passion to Learn: You must be passionate enough to learn and grow in your business or organization, without passion, you will never find interest in learning anything.
- Computer/Laptop with an internet connection: As this course in online, you can take this course at your comfortable time and place, you just need to have your own computer/laptop to take this course.
- Stationery: As this course demands to make a lot of financial statement, you will be needing all the necessary stationery and calculator to start with this course.
- Basic Knowledge: Basic knowledge in accounting will help you grasp the teaching easily, though everything will be taught from scratch.
- Professional: Professional who want to make a career on accounting and finance must opt for this course, even if you are working on another line different from accounting, this course will only add a feather on your cap and help you grow in your organization.
- Businessman: There is no defined age or period to do this course, even a businessman, in order to understand the taxation and accounting of its company can opt to learn this course and as it is an online course, they can easily take this course in their free time.
- Students: Student who wants to make their career in finance and accounting shall register for this course, this course will make you ready in all fields of accounting, to become an accountant, or open its own firm.
- Job Security: A career in this particular sector represents a highly secure career. No matter how much the technology advance, but there will always be a requirement of skill and talented accountant in your organization.
- Employment Prospects: As the majority of businesses are dependent on professional accountancy, this training will give a limitless prospect for qualified candidates.
- Enhanced Prospects: In you are already working in the finance sector, studying the matter in depth will know to increase your knowledge in the subject which would help to take one step ahead in your organization.
- Financial Rewards: There is no limit of potential earning in accountancy and finance, especially those who built and run their own businesses as they learn all the loopholes to how to cut on costs and increase revenue. With years and knowledge experienced accountants often earn extraordinary prices for their services.
- Flexibility: It gives full flexibility and freedom to those who work as self-employed accountants, by choosing their own working hours and patterns. Accountancy gives a great opportunity for establishing and running a home business.
Really Good for Beginners
Foundation in Accounting
Khaleed Jaffar Athman
PONG KE XIN STELLA
Kudos to Educba