New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Financial Analytics Training (2 Courses)
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Financial Analytics in R - Beginners
Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate
What you get
Mobile App Access
Financial Analytics Certification Course
This Financial Analytics Training Certification includes 2 comprehensive Financial Analytics Course with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through these tutorials, you shall learn financial and statistical formulas and their analysis with practical examples. We shall cover Time Value of Money, Loan Repayment, Investment Project Calculations, Bond Calculations, Stock price return calculations, Bivariate Probability distributions in R, Simulating Time Series Data, Analyzing Stock Returns, Introduction to portfolio Theory- Computing efficient portfolio. In the Intermediate lessons, we would look at Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Fundamental Analysis of Equity Stock with Ratio Analysis and Predictive Modeling.
Financial Analytics refers to the In-depth Study of the Business Financial Information and preparing various reports and MIS by using Statistical and analytical tools in order to provide with the right Set of analytics about the Financials to the management to take Strategic Decisions about the Company’s Future Growth and to lay down Plans and policies to control Existing Operations.
Let’s explore what this Financial Analytics Training Certification has to offer below.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Financial Analytics Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Financial Analytics in R - Beginners||3h 53m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate||1h 32m|
|Course Name||Online Financial Analytics Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 2course for the lifetime|
|Hours||5+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Through these tutorials, you shall learn financial and statistical formulas and its analysis with practical examples.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Financial Analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Finance concepts would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the 2course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced financial analytics skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Financial Analytics Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Financial Analytics Certification Training is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Financial Analytics – Beginners Module||This Financial Analytics Certification Course will teach you all the basic Fundamentals of the Finance Industry. We Will touch base all the relevant Financial Topics that are important in taking Strategic Financial Decisions. It is more preferred to the Undergraduates to build a strong fundamental platform in the Field of Finance. Below is the List of the Topics that are covered in this Module :
|2||Financial Analytics – Intermediate Module||This is an advanced module as compared to the previous Financial Analytics Training. This is an intermediate Level Course where the Candidate will be taught Financial Modeling and Statistical analysis. To enroll for the Intermediate Level, the Candidate needs to Clear the Beginner Level First in order to keep abreast himself with the Basic Finance Topics. Below is the List of the Topics that will be covered in this Module :
Financial Analytics Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Financial Analytics?
In simple terms, Financial Analytics refers to an in-depth understanding of the Business Financial Information and providing a different view to the Senior management for analytical purposes.
- It is a Sub-set of Business Intelligence in any Company that works on extensive Data Crunching and preparing MIS Reports in multiple ways in order to address a particular issue.
- It gives you the Complete Analysis of the Financial Data both Existing and Projected and helps the Management to answer every small question.
- The Analytical tools used in the process are system driven and produce the best quality output as required by the Management to take an Overall View on the Business and Future Strategy.
- Nowadays, Companies are giving more preference to the Business Intelligence Department and are appointing a Full-time Financial Analyst to analyze the Business and Financial performance of the Company and suggest measures for its improvements.
- The Person appointed will work with all the Other Departments to collect relevant Financial Data that can be used in the Analytics to arrive at the desired outcome and Reports as suggested by the CFO or the Top Management.
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
The Candidate will be able to learn all the Modeling and Statistical Techniques which are used in the Financial Analysis of a Company through this Financial Analytics Certification Course. He will learn all the basic Financial Jargons and terminologies used in the day to day working which is often used in the Office. Working on various Models, he will have the Ready Financial models with him along with the Set formulas in Excel which can be used in the Company he will work in the future.
- Basic Knowledge of Finance: To take any of the above Courses, one has to have basic knowledge about the Finance Industry and the Terms used in the Industry.
- Willingness to make a career in Analytics: The Candidate who is looking out to make a career in the Analytics in future should take up this Financial Analytics Certification Course as it will enable him to lay a Strong Foundation before starting a Job in the Corporate World.
- Quantitative Skills: These skills are very much required in this Financial Analytics Training since the Candidate will work heavily on large Databases and Numbers and Mathematical Skills will play a crucial role in the Course Study.
- Minimum 12th Pass: This is a pre-requisite Criteria to get enroll for this Financial Analytics Course as the Candidate is expected to have some basic Sound Knowledge about the Accounting and Financial Topics.
- Students: It refers to the Undergraduates or Graduates who are in the last year of college and willing to start a Career in Financial Analytics in the future. These are the ones who know very little about Financial Analytical Techniques and their Applications in the Practical World. Hence this would be the Foremost Target Audience for this Course as it would be very easy to convince them to take up this Financial Analytics Training Course in their Initial Stages of the Career.
- Professionals: It refers to the CA’s, CS, MBA who are already working in a Corporate and are willing to enhance their Analytical Skills further. These are the ones who want to enhance their Analytical skills and have an additional Skill to their Kitty.
- Anyone who is willing to learn about Analytics: It refers to those who are working in a Corporate in a different Department and are willing to learn about Financial Analytics in order to Switch their Existing Role either in the same Company or in any other Company for a better profile and Compensation should take up this Financial Analytics Certification Course to brush up their Financial Analysis Skills and Excel in their Careers.
Why Should I do this Financial Analytics Course?
To be an expert in the Financial Analytics and to grow in the organization with Additional skills.
I don’t have a background in Finance, Can I Do this Financial Analytics Training Certification?
You can still do this Financial Analytics Course as it teaches you the basics of Finance and will enable you to Switch your Existing Career to the Finance Domain.
Would this Financial Analytics Certification Course help me in my career advancement?
For Existing Working professionals It will add another feather in the Cap and enhance the Skills and for Freshers, it will be a booster in their Early Stages to take up the Right Job in the Righ Company.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this Financial Analytics Course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
The Candidates from Non-Technical Background are welcome to this Financial Analytics Certification in order to have an understanding of the Financial angle of the Company as they already know the Technical ones. It will be a good option for the non-technical People since they are more prone to the Finance World.
Will I get a degree after Completing this Financial Analytics Training?
You will be issued a certificate stating that the Desired Candidate has successfully Completed this Financial Analytics Course with EduCBA.
Where to Enroll in this Financial Analytics Course?
Please visit the EDUCBA Website and fill-up the form displayed there online and pay the Fees.
Do you have any tie-ups with Corporations?
We do have good Relationship will corporate and we have placed many Students from our Batch who are top-performing in the Corporate.
- At the end of this Financial Analytics Training Course, the Candidate will be an Expert in all the Financial, Analytical Techniques used in the Analysis including Statistical Data Analysis. It will help the Candidate to take up a Job as a Financial Analyst or a Business Analyst in the Business Intelligence Department of an MNC.
- The Working Candidates will be able to excel in their Current Jobs and also will benefit from this added qualification in their Compensation at the Year-End.
- Candidates who are Non-Finance people will have an opportunity to shift their Career in Financial Analytics.
- This Financial Analytics Training will make the Candidate ready to work effectively and efficiently on large Databases and extract the Desired Output in the Format as requested from the Management.
- The Candidate can reach up to the head of the Business Intelligence Department who directly reports to the CEO of the Company about the Business performance.
Hence this is a fantastic Financial Analytics Certification Course designed by Experts to make people aware of the Financial Analytics profile and how to make a Career in the same. This is a highly Demanded Role in the Corporate World since it requires a higher amount of Analytical, Technical, Statistical and Behavioral Skills to perform and manage the Other People in the Company in order to Extract the Correct data Source, Collate it and then work on the same to provide the expected Result by Management.
Glad that I enrolled
Excel for Financial Analysis
Ganesh Raju J
Financial Analytics Course
Dinky A Patel
Financial Analytics Training
JAMES CLAY FIELDING
Financial analytics course
Financial Analytics Course