Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Excel Training in Malaysia (23 Courses, 9+ Projects)
This Excel Training in Malaysia includes 23 courses, 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This primary goal of this course is to make all the trainees understand each and every single concept of MS Excel. They will be covering all the important modules like MS Excel. Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2010 Training, , Working with Pivot Tables Presentation, Microsoft Excel 2013, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table for Beginners and so on. There are some of the projects included in this course to make the trainees understand the concepts effectively.
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginners
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced
Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time
Pivot Table for Beginners
Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Excel Training in Malaysia?
Mobile App Access
Online Excel Training in Malaysia
This Excel Training in Malaysia includes 23 comprehensive Excel Training , 9 Projects with 110+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Through this course, you will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel from scratch.
Excel usage in offices are never known to students and who doesn’t use excel but the amount of employee use excel is offices is 99%, so as a professional employee you need to learn excel at any cost because it will only add value to your career.
As we said the importance of excel at the workplace, we EDUCBA launching this “Excel Online Course in Malaysia”, this course covers full excel training which comprises 18 Excel courses, 9 Projects with 95+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. So you can learn about excel from a very basic level to advanced level by watching videos online, so at the completion of this Excel Training in Malaysia, you will receive a certificate that can be verifiable online and you will get this certificate directly to your registered email address.
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Microsoft Excel 2019 - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours||6h 3m|
|Learn Microsoft Excel 2019 from A-Z: Advanced Level||9h 21m|
|Advanced Excel 2019: Essentials for the Real World||3h 25m|
|Microsoft Excel: Master the Essentials||4h 36m|
|Excel Crash Course: Master Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis||5h 38m|
|Basic Microsoft Excel Training||3h 57m|
|MS Excel 2010 Training Course: Advanced||8h 15m|
|Excel 101 - Basic Excel for 2013 and Later Versions||4h 1m|
|Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions||11h 11m|
|Advanced Excel Formulas||2h 26m|
|Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||2h 41m|
|Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel||24m|
|Pivot Table for Beginners||1h 28m|
|Project - Analysis with Pivot Tables||4h 5m|
|Advanced Excel||2h 3m|
|Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3h 31m|
|Power Excel Training||5h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Reports||8h 23m|
|Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2013||2h 6m|
|Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||6h 4m|
|Financial Functions In Excel - Microsoft Excel 2013 Course||2h 36m|
|Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1h 11m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Simulations Training||2h 15m|
|Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1h 15m|
|Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial||48m|
|Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training||10h 43m|
|Project - Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||5h 45m|
|Project - Sales Productivity Dashboard||6h 41m|
|Project - Creating Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel||1h 3m|
|Project - HR Dashboard using Excel||5h 56m|
|Project - Advanced HR Dashboard||8h 15m|
|Working with Pivot Tables Presentation||3h 7m|
About Excel Training in Malaysia
|Course Name||Online Excel Training in Malaysia|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||110+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Excel Functions, Formula, Charts, and Graphs, formatting, pivot tables, power pivot, power excel, excel dashboard creation, simulations, statistical tools, financial functions in excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each23 course, 9 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel Training in Malaysia Curriculum
Below are the things you will learn with this course in Malaysia.
- Beginners Introduction: Are you a fresher to Excel then don’t panic because we start with a scratch in the best possible manner. We will introduce you to the view of the excel with ribbons, quick access toolbar, worksheets, cells, data entry in excel, basic calculations and many other things that will be covered in this module.
- Advanced Level Excel: Once you are familiar with the view and basics of excel we will move to the advanced level. In this module, we will teach you formulas and function which are regularly used, data analysis and many other advanced pieces of stuff are covered in this module.
- Master Excel Date & Time: Date & Time are the things you need to master because most of the data you work with will have data and time elements, so you will be learning all the things required to work with date and time in excel.
- Pivot Table and Power Pivot: Large data summarized by using a pivot table, so the next level of a pivot table is power pivot, so both these topics are covered in this Excel Training in Malaysia.
- Shortcuts in Excel: There is no shortcut to success but in order to succeed in excel workings you need to use shortcut keys. By using shortcut keys you can improve your working methodologies and you will be in a position to perform the tasks much better than the current stage at the end of this course.
- VBA Automation: If you are performing regular tasks that take a lot of time then at the end of this course you will be in a position to automate tasks by using VBA coding language.
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel?
As we have said earlier excel is not a strange thing in offices because the popularity of excel in offices is much like a celebrity, you will also be a celebrity in the office if you can learn the best possible usage of excel. Excel Training in Malaysia definitely helps you get there.
Excel is mostly used to store data, analyze data, and tell the story behind the data in one-liners, so in order to tell the story in one-liners, you should be in a position to use the excel to the full extent. Start your excel journey with this course in Malaysia and see yourself how confident you will be at the end of this Excel Training in Malaysia.
If you are willing to take up this course then below are the pre-requisites to take up this course.
- Computer or Laptop with Latest Version on MS Excel: The first requirement to take up this course is to have a computer or laptop which has the MS Excel software installed in it.
- Internet Connection: Since this is an online excel course you will be learning by watching videos and browsing contents, so you need to have a very good internet connection.
- Passion to Learn Excel: You need to have the passion to do anything in life and the same goes for this course as well, you need to have the passion and willingness to learn Excel.
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge: Most of the time you will be working with numbers in excel, so you need to have basic mathematical knowledge and concepts.
Below is the target audience for this Excel Training in Malaysia.
- Students: As a student, you will be using MS Office tools to prepare projects and many other things, so as a student you can take up the course.
- Commerce Graduates: Spreadsheets are common software for a numerical set of data, so if you are a commerce graduate then you need to have some knowledge about excel before you get into the company.
- Intermediate Users: If you already using the basic level of excel and wants to progress to the next advanced level then all the intermediate users can take up this course.
- Entrepreneurs: As an owner of the small business you may not afford to have the dedicated manpower to maintain data, so if you can learn excel you can perform the same task on your own and save money on manpower.
- Anybody Wants to Learn: It doesn’t matter who you are if you have the desire to learn then you can take up this Excel Training in Malaysia.
Excel Training in Malaysia – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up This Course in Malaysia?
In Malaysia you will not find a better excel course than this, if you are looking for the best tutorial for Excel then your search ends here.
How This Excel Training in Malaysia Can Benefit for My Career?
As we have already discussed whatever department you go, you will be using Excel for your work, so if you can get this training you will be a superior worker with ease.
Can I Access This Excel Training in Malaysia At Any Time?
Yes, this is an online course and you can access at a point in time if you have a laptop with an internet connection.
I am a newbie to excel, can I take up the Excel Training in Malaysia?
Don’t worry if you are a newbie to Excel because you can start the training from the very basic level then you can progress to the next level as you keep learning.
Why should you take up Excel Training in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a beautiful city but can you lead a lavish life here with the ordinary skill set, definitely not. Job is the most important thing for anybody so most of the jobs demand superior skills in their own way. But excel is the common thing used across departments in offices, so if you want to succeed in your career you need to take up an excel course in Malaysia and stand apart from other counterparts.
What is the Excel Market Trend in Malaysia?
The market for Excel skills in Malaysia is unbelievable, you can search on any employment portals common skills recruiter looking in a candidate is “Excel Skills”, and also they will mention the important line as “Compensation is not a constraint for right candidate”. Right candidates are always different from common candidates, how they stand apart is by their superior skills, so you can also be superior if you can add Excel as a superior skill to your resume.
- You will always one step ahead of your colleague.
- You can get promotions with superior excel knowledge.
- You are the go-to person in case of an Excel emergency.
- You will be in a position to solve some of the complex problems of excel which are hindering you from a long time.
Power Pivots in Excel Course
Pivot table is a built in feature in excel. This excel course helped me how to add this feature. Understood how to import data, inserting functions, test connection, change column names, creating a pivot chart with various variables, difference between pivot table and power chart, how to create two pivot charts for the same data, how to create four pivot chats for the same data. Simply awesome course how to create pivot table.
I always wanted to learn Pivot tables as my job requires it. This excel course from eduCBA came in very handy. As far as I am concerned, euCBA courses are more useful to me than Pluralsight.com, Lynda.com or day courses, because eduCBA is far more affordable. Also, new courses are created daily which are very practical.
Excel stimulation technique.
It was joyful experience learning with you the core techniques of the excel so i must say you did a wonderful job on the relevant details.The stimulation work fine when all other things are working very well.Overall was a good learning experience, need to say that stuff which you did was good at all level.
Power Excel Tools
The course is focused mainly on pivot tables. If you have a large data set and you want to analyse it, Pivot table will come handy and is an extremely strong tool. The course is well designed and explains all the features and uses of pivot table in a nice way. I would like to recommend it for anyone looking to learn data analysis.