Learn from Home Offer
MS Excel Advanced Course Bundle - 42 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests
This Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad includes 42 courses with 144+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
The primary aim of this course is to train all the Hyderabad folks on each and every single topic of Advanced Excel. Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced, Advanced Excel 2016 - Some Important Features, Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time, Pivot Table for Beginners, Microsoft Excel Reports, Power Excel Training are some of the modules that will be covered in this course and along with these some projects has also been included to help the trainees understand the concepts precisely.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MS Excel Advanced Course Bundle - 42 Courses in 1 | 15 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Online Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad
This Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad includes 42 comprehensive Advanced Excel Training , Projects with 144+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This Excel Advanced Course will help you learn Advanced Excel Functions, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Excel Reports, Excel Charts and Graphs, Excel Simulations, VBA & Macros, Dashboard creation.
It is often people stuck in the middle for a long time because of multiple reasons, so on similar lines excel users are stuck with their intermediate level skill and not worried to move to the next advanced level. But after a while that intermediate level will not be enough to move or do things in a smoother manner.
Keeping all the intermediate users in Hyderabad we are launching this new course called “Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad”. In this course you can learn about all the advanced concepts of excel, this course includes 14 different Excel Courses with 23 projects which lasts for 133 hours of video tutorials.
About Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad
|Online Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|144+ Video Hours
|This Excel Advanced Course will help you learn Advanced Excel Functions, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Excel Reports, Excel Charts and Graphs, Excel Simulations, VBA & Macros, Dashboard creation.
|Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Excel
|Basic Excel Knowledge
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each42 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
MODULE 1: MS Excel Pivot Tables and Charts
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Excel Advanced Overview 1m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 43m ✔ Pivot Table for Beginners 1h 28m ✔ Pivot Tables Hands-on! 2h 3m ✔ Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016 3h 31m ✔ Power Pivot and DAX 2019 32m ✔ Working with Pivot Tables Presentation 3h 7m ✔ Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation 1h 11m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam
MODULE 2: VBA Macros & Excel Automation
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training 10h 43m ✔ Creation of Basic CRM using MS Excel & VBA 3h 49m ✔ Project on VBA Macros - Automation using Loop 28m ✔ Creating Attendance Register using MS Excel & VBA 3h 6m ✔ MS Excel Sales Productivity Dashboard 6h 41m ✔ MS Excel Sales Productivity Dashboard - Advanced 7h 39m ✔ MS Excel Sales Dashboard 1h 3m ✔ Project - Case Paper using Excel VBA and Macros 2h 51m ✔ Project on VBA - Project Schedule Indexes 2h 52m ✔ Project on VBA - Financial Modeling using VBA 3h 7m ✔ Macros and VBAs Features and Concepts 6h 39m ✔ Project on VBA Macros - Create a Login-Logout Tracker 3h 35m ✔ Test - Excel VBA Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel VBA Test - Excel VBA Assessment Test
MODULE 3: Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 15m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 7h 49m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 1m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test Test - 2023 Excel Exam
MODULE 4: Dashboards Creation and Advanced Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Excel HR Dashboard 5h 56m ✔ Advanced HR Dashboard with MS Excel 8h 15m ✔ Interactive Dashboards using VBA 1h 53m ✔ TreeView and ListView in VBA 2h 23m ✔ Interactive Sales Dashboards using MS Excel & VBA 2h 18m ✔ Project on Excel VBA - Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA 3h 1m ✔ MS Excel Dashboard Training 5h 45m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Exam
MODULE 5: Revisiting MS Excel Formulas and Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Advanced Excel for Financial Analysis 5h 38m ✔ Advanced Excel 2016 - Some Important Features 3h 21m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Test - 2023 Excel Exam
MODULE 6: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Excel Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel Test - Excel Assessment Test
- Advanced Excel: Advanced stuff of excel-like functions, nested formulas, analysis methods, scenarios managers like what-if-analysis, working with text formulas, building advanced charts, etc… will be covered in 47 videos which lasts for 5 hours 13 minutes.
- Important Concepts of Advanced Excel: In this, you learn about advanced concepts like named ranges, shortcuts, cell comments, and many other things that will be explained for over 2 hours video.
- Pivot Table & Power Pivot: Large data set analysis will be done through pivot tables, so along with pivot tables, we will also teach you about power pivot which is the add-in in excel to enhance the usage of pivot tables.
- Excel Reports: Reporting is the important thing in excel so in this course, you will learn about excel functions, lookups, and other mathematical functions.
- Dashboard and Charting: The story behind the data is usually drilled down to a single page through visualizations via Dashboard. This Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad covers building dashboards, charts visuals with interactivity. This includes projects like advanced HR dashboard, sales dashboard.
- Financial Functions: If you are working in finance or banking domain then calculation of future value (FV), present value (PV), simple interest (SI), compound interest (CI), EMI calculations are common tasks, so in this course, we will teach you about all the financial functions across 23 videos.
- VBA Coding Language: Automation is the ultimate thing you need to learn with excel, so in this course, we will take you through how to write codes to automate tasks and also as a part of this we will show you projects like creating CRM, automation using loops, attendance register, etc…
- Other Skills: Apart from above this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad covers working with date and time in excel, power view in excel, statistical tools, simulation projects, heat map, dashboard creation, etc…
Advanced Excel Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Advanced Excel?
Advanced Excel is very different from normal excel that you are using right now when we say different it only adds more value to our work and knowledge. More improved data analysis, complex functions to perform complicated calculations, and building story dashboards are possible with advanced excel.
Apart from above, we can also automate tasks using VBA coding language, so we need not worry about performing regular tasks manually so just click of the button all the tasks will be completed and you can just sit back and relax a bit.
So, if you want to progress to the next level in your career and knowledge then this course is what you need because all the things are included with a comprehensive explanation with clear examples.
- You need to have certain pre-requisites to take up this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad and those areas below.
- Computer or Laptop with Excel 2016 Version: You should have a proper computer that has a minimum of 4 GB RAM with 500 GB hard disk with MS Office version of 2016 to take up this course.
- Internet Connection with Good Speed: You must have an internet connection this isn’t the classroom training rather it is an online course, so you will be watching videos and learning.
- Basic Excel Skill is Must: Since we start the course with an advanced level straight away you must have at least basic level skill if not at the intermediate level.
- Desire to Grow: You should have the desire to grow and learn to take up the course because without desire you cannot feed in anything.
- The audience will be a mass to take up advanced excel courses. Below is the common target audience to take up advanced excel course.
- Commerce Graduates: Generally commerce graduates work with numbers, so they must take up advanced excel courses without fail.
- Intermediate Users: Those who have already working with excel at the basic and intermediate level then they need to learn advanced skills, so already excel users also can take up.
- Business Owners and Consultants: If you are an entrepreneur and consultant then you need to take up this advanced excel course because all the essential skills like Excel Reports and Dashboards are covered in this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad.
Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad – FAQ’s
Why Should I Take Up Advanced Excel Course?
You need not go to any classroom for training at a specific time, this is an online training you can learn on your own by watching videos online and moreover you will not find a better course than this at this price.
How this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad will help in my career?
Career is an important thing to achieve the majority of the things in life, so the only way you can grow is improving your skills, excel skills will take you a long way because most of the time you work on excel, so you need that proficiency in excel to move forward.
I am New to Excel Can I take up this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad?
If you are a beginner then this course is not suitable for you, first, you take up our basic level excel course, learn basics and then take up this.
Will I get any certificates for this course?
Off-Course by completing this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad, you will get a certificate for the same.
I am from a non-finance background, will this Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad help me?
I don’t matter which department you are in one or other way excel will come handy at the workplace, so even though you are from non-finance you can still take up.
Why should you take up the Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad?
If you are from Hyderabad and looking for advanced excel training then you are at the right place and there is no doubt in that. If you are already working and still struggling to perform tasks in excel the advanced excel training is what you need the most.
In Hyderabad, you won’t find a better course than this online course. You can learn at your own pace by watching videos and tutorials.
What is the Advanced Excel Market Trend in Hyderabad?
Working professionals want to switch jobs so new recruiters looking for tremendous excel skills in you in Hyderabad. With advanced excel skills, you can fetch a good package in Hyderabad.
- Promotions are lurking for you is you can advance in excel skills.
- Performing tasks are much easier than before.
- You will always ahead of your colleague in terms of using the data and drawing conclusions of the data.
Alvaro Chagas da Luz Neto
Advanced Microsoft Excel
eduCBA Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Advanced Excel 2016