Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
OpenGL - 4 Courses in 1
This OpenGL Training Certification includes 4 courses with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. Through this course, you will learn how to program and create your own graphics using OpenGL. You would be learning both the theory and coding so that you can create your own graphics, games, simulations.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this OpenGL - 4 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About OpenGL Course
|Courses||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||11+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||How to program and create your own graphics using OpenGL.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic Understanding of Programming|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each4 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
OpenGL Course Curriculum
With the completion of this OpenGL Training Certification, we would aim to accomplish best in class theoretical concepts grasping along with real-life problem solving to prepare you with an ability to tackle even the toughest of the business problem.
OpenGL is one of the most sought-after software skills when it comes to rendering of 2D or 3D vector graphics. It is a cross-language, cross-platform application programming interface (API). This API is used for interaction with the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) as this interaction would help one achieve accelerated rendering.
Our course in OpenGL is not only useful for beginners who are just starting to lay their hands-on OpenGL, but for advanced developers as well who have been in this genre for quite a long time by refreshing the terminologies which are not generally used but are essential. Some key highlights of the course are as follows:
- In this OpenGL Training Certification, we would start with the basics of OpenGL so that the learner is well aware of the standard libraries and terminologies associated with the world of OpenGL.
- Next, we would learn about Vertex Buffers in OpenGL. Vertex Buffer is used in OpenGL for uploading the vertex data and this residing of data in the video device memory enhances the performance and finally enables the easier rendering of a video device.
- Next, we would also have code organization in OpenGL which will enable the learner to develop an organized code by taking into account various abstraction techniques. Lastly in this particular section, we would also encounter a project which is a simple renderer to give a real experience of the rendering technique.
- In the final section, we would go through textures. Textures are an important section in OpenGL as it is an aspect of decoration of a 3D object typically. But it is also possible to have 1D and 2D textures as well. Having textures allows the program to store bulk data in GPU. In this section, we would also go through various techniques of transformation like GLM, Projection Matrix, and many such others and finally laying our hands on ImGUI which is critically used for building games where we have to re-render and check for clicks on every frame.
OpenGL Course – Certificate of Completion
What is OpenGL?
Everyone is talking about open GL but let’s start with What is open GL? Open GL is one of the most famous and commonly used graphic API that is used for the development of computer games, complex visualization, simulations, puzzles, etc. It can be said is the collections of methods and functions that are used in the development and programming of computer gaming simulation technologies and visualizations that are in high demand these days. The most important feature of open GL is that it enables users to get access to GPU. It helps to harness the importance of GPU in a single go which makes it even faster from other applications to run and implement the programs. API is an application programming interface that enables users to have an interface between the program and the application for which the program has been developed.
Open GL is a cross-platform in nature which means it can be run on any OS and it is one of the easiest graphic API to learn and one of the highest demanding API in industry.
Which skills you will learn in this Course?
A person gets ample learnings in this OpenGL Training Certification as the structure of the curriculum is highly diverse. Some of the key skills and technologies which one will learn through this course are in the first half of the course one will get understanding about what is open GL like it will cover the basics and basic introduction of open GL what it is and what all things are there in open GL. Once he or she becomes familiar with the basics then the next part which comes into the picture is vertex buffers which is an important part of open GL after that code organization and texturing that helps in increasing the aesthetics visualizations of the games and simulation. As the technology is going to be used for the formation of video and computing games so it is required that the games and the simulation must be appealing in nature, so to make them appealing texturing and code organization are used.
- As the design of the course to bridge the gap between the industry and the professionals who are willing to pursue their careers in the field of open and other graphics API the prerequisites at the eligibility criteria set for this OpenGL Training Certification is very minimal as the main target is to provide information and skills to all the individuals who are willing to enter the industry.
Some of the basic prerequisites for this OpenGL Course are that a person should be willing to learn new things and technologies, must have a basic understanding of coding and API as it will help him or her to easily understand the concepts of the course.
Other than this it would be great if he or she holds an understanding of cross platforms and some other API that is used for computer gaming, simulation, etc.
- The target audience for this OpenGL course are professionals who are working in the industry and want to learn a new skill to excel in their careers in the graphics industry.
Fresh graduates who are looking for a skill that can help them in landing in their first jobs. Computer science students who want to add new value to their career and profession.
Engineers, masters of computer science students’ programmers’ gamers who have that bug in their mind to learn something new and create something new. Anyone willing to start their career in the field of graphic API bi a target audience for this OpenGL Training Certification. It can be a good option for all the people trying to restart their career after a break also as the skill is very much demanding in nature and get easily help in getting the job and industry ready perspectives.
OpenGL Course – FAQ’s
Is this an online course?
The course is an online video-based if nature can be taken from any place and any time by an individual. It is a great source of learning for all the working professionals who can’t give much time due to their busy schedules.
I don’t have industry experience so can I go for this OpenGL Training Certification?
Yes, you can go for this course is industry experience and work experience are not required for enrolling for this course.
I don’t know to code can I still take this OpenGL Training Certification?
A big yes, as we are going to cover all the concepts from beginners to advanced level and it would be ok if there is no background of coding.
What if I want to enroll for the course once that lines are over?
Once the headlines are over it is quite tough to get in the role in the course but you can try for the next course and enroll when the dates are open as the course dates are quite frequent.
- There are many career benefits of this course as one will get lots of career opportunities, once he or she will complete this OpenGL Training Certification. One can go for professions like data analysis programming coding graphic API creator hardcore gamers etc. The course will help in reading skills in the profile that is going to help in the long run to enter the IT industry and gaming and technology. AS the number of computer games is increasing day by day the demand for computer games developers and programmers is increasing which is a positive sign for open GL career enthusiasts. The skills are very much in the world and it can be promising careers for all the IT career enthusiasts as technology is one of the most dynamic and it is required to regularly update oneself in the industry.
Amazing learning opportunity
Wonderful OpenGL Course