Melodyne Tutorial (2 Courses)
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Beginners
Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Advanced
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Melodyne Tutorial Course
This Melodyne Tutorial Course is a comprehensive bundle which includes 2 comprehensive Celemony Melodyne courses with 15+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 2 courses .
At the end of this Melodyne tutorial, you will be able to correct tones, pitches, tempo, scales and streamline and package music like a pro with Melodyne if you have your basic music theory in place. Melodyne can be used in its Standalone version or also as a Plugin to Pro Tools, FL Studio, Logic etc.
Celemony Melodyne is the best audio and music editing software developed and taken care by Germany Company Celemony Software. Its tools and options such as digital audio pitch correction, pitch modification, music with time tracking adjustment and more options make the soft used by most of the music studios worldwide for professional recordings.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
About Melodyne Tutorial
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Beginners||7h 6m|
|Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Advanced||8h 4m|
|Course Name||Online Melodyne Tutorial Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||15+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Music Recording, Music Correction, Multi-Track Music Editing and Mixing using Celemony Melodyne|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Celemony Melodyne and wants to make a career in Audio/Sound Engineering|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced sound engineering skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software from the official website|
|System Requirement for using Celemony Melodyne||
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Melodyne Tutorial Curriculum
Let’s understand the courses being offered under the Melodyne Tutorial:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Melodyne Music Production – Beginners||As we already seen know that Melodyne is for a tool used for editing single or multiple music and audio files at once. so the first part of Melodyne tutorial deals with the system requirements, Introduction and usage of Melodyne followed by the windows and panes available with respective options GUI Overview (Audio line guiding user interface where the audio notes and music notes are visible and played in form of a graph) with settings. Next comes the tools such as Pitch governing Tool, Pitch Macros, Timing Tool, Amplitude or dynamic Tool, Formant Tool, Note Separation Tool, Main Tool. These go on step by step learning about each of them with their importance.|
|2||Melodyne Music Production – Advanced||It helps to have direct look and feel of music output. Melodyne has its own mark made in the field of Music. The tool accepts and is flexible to give the changes required to hear the music as melodies as reality. This part of the Melodyne tutorial deals with importing multiple tracks and adjusting their timing, pitches, and dynamics or amplification which is also called as Multi-Track Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with is suitable for both Windows and Mac systems. Multiple track note Editing, Tempo Editing, Sound Editing, Scale Editing, Note Assignment editing. And many more come in the flow of tutorial with practicing suggestions and best practices to benchmark your course skill to the real world standards.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Celemony Melodyne?
- Melodyne is the best audio and music editing tool blending software developed and taken care of Celemony Software. Melodyne inbuilt tools are effective enough to tune, manipulate audio signals as if the singer’s vocals have done it. The edited music feels so realistic with music and audio bleedings. With Melodyne we look directly into the recorded music follow the vocals here we can see where the vocals begin and end there pitch how loud or quietly they Sang everything you see can be touched and altered that’s what this software is all about explained step by step how to work with Melodyne in the middle is the Note editor you see the content of your audio files in the form of Notes arranged according to the pitch with respect to position and time regardless whether mono or polyphonic. Top left we have info pains with various details multiple at once for command-click.
- In studio edition, we add track pane and bring various tracks on screen and in the sound editor we work on the sound if you’re recording. The core Melodyne are the tools these govern the pitch, formants, Amplitude or dynamics and timing with dedicated access to the finest details. The 3 pitch tools work independently to one another so we don’t lose the vibrato when we alter the pitch which sounds natural but not artificial. For a time we have several tools to adjust the change in Notes over time or to move, shorter or lengthen them with automatic length adjustment with the neighboring Notes and fundamental is taken into a note for the base the timing changes also feel to hear as if the musician has changed it at that way.
- The Melodyne is supported with grids for timing and pitch. Plenty of tool and plenty of material every individual tool is explained in the part of Melodyne tutorial. The sound engineers, music production studios, students and professional will be using this tool frequently. Melodyne corrects music mixings for DJ songs, tempo, and scaling, streamline and package music. Multiple tracks can be imported and worked on known as Multi-Track Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) compatible for any OS.
Which skills you will learn in this Melodyne Tutorial?
- If you are a Sound engineer, music professional or music student you would have lessened the word “Melodyne” is the tool used for making changes on audio file for many reasons. This Melodyne tutorial is going to Add values to your carrier
- Handling Different audio and music files and editing the core layers of the music for improving the feel of music to hear.
- Able to edit music file as per music studio standard outputs.
- Innovative sound design creation can be done using Melodyne
- Scales and tunings experimenting with music.
- Playing correct music at correct time using timing graph in the tool
- Editing and maintain tempo, amplitude, and pitch with shaping the sound as required.
- Standard algorithm creation for frequent using tones such as Intro music, DC Music etc. You will be understanding the industry level of sound alteration standards.
- Understanding audio Issues and correcting them using the tool and its features.
- Knowledge of individual note controlling technology called DNA (Direct Note Access). Which allows in handling the major and minor notes easily.
- Learn sound mixing which is frequently used in film music, DJ beats etc.
- Handling audio in grids and offsets to understand the depth and sound of notes, the tool is crazy enough to understand and create lovely music.
- Knowledge of Computer and basic application usages.
- Must be familiar with handling Audio file formats and Codecs.
- Basics of Music to understand Notes, Tempos etc..
- Should be a good Lesner to music to understand false note and correcting them.
- If you’re interested or educated as Sound Editor, Engineering Professionals or students Melodyne is the best tool to frame career.
- System requirements: –
- MacOS — Intel Dual Core processor or any similar compatible, 4 GB Ram, 8 GB Memory.
- Windows – Intel or AMD Dual Core processor or any similar compatible, 4GB Ram, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, and ASIO-compatible audio hardware.
- Activated Melodyne using computer-based or USB dongle based.
- Interested in handling the details of music such as pitch, base, tempo, timing, notes and many more.
- Music Students and music instrument players: – This Melodyne tutorial is going to help them get a job quickly as value added the skill of Melodyne is the widely used software in real time. The theory portion of their syllabus will be completed in classrooms whereas coming to practical they use Melodyne by uploading multiple tracks into it and editing pitch, tempo, timing etc. which is going to help them in their technical round of interview too. This tool is used in most of the recording theaters, audio studios etc
- Professional User: – Most of the official audio (dubbing) theaters, Music Studios use this application for blending their output as finished music. The algorithms are suitable for every type of audio adjustments in technicalities such as vocal, instrument sounds, noise, entre mixes. the melodic and polyphonic algorithms are offered by tool even for both mono and Polyphonic instruments to put good quality music out at the end. Scaling, Tuning, Timing, Tempo, and amplitude or dynamic can be adjusted which makes the best software in the market.
Melodyne Tutorial FAQ’s- General Questions
What should be my eligibility to do this Melodyne Tutorial?
If you have passion and crazy about music, pursuing or had education related to music then your qualified to doing this Melodyne tutorial. Please have a look at the curriculum for details and structure of course. It’s all about playing with music tracks created by vocal or instruments.
Are the notes of instruments correctly captured?
Yes, Melodyne is expert in taking the notes of vocal of singer along with instrumental music. Every note can be edited and individually or even multiple notes at once as required. Each and every detail are noted and can be tuned, amplified, timed many more using the software.
How is Melodyne different from other software’s?
Melodyne has the ability to adjust individual properties of notes at once or even multiple audio files at once and multiple properties can be altered at once. It’s flexible to work with any audio file format all this makes Melodyne different from other software and widely usable one.
Is the Melodyne Tutorial suitable for career beginners?
Yes, its suitable to beginners who are interested to work on music amplification technics such as pitch, vocal, dynamics, timing, and few more because of the user-friendly user-interphase of the software makes it simple to understand and modify notes.
Sample Preview of this Melodyne Tutorial
Career Benefits of this Melodyne Tutorial
- This Melodyne tutorial is going to be an additional valuable skill for professionals Sound Engineers, Music Instrument to get a job and to the people who deal with music and audio files alteration in day to day life for saving time to create good music output for clients.
- Understand the professional standards of creating, editing and furnishing music as required with the technical aspects such as pitch, vocal, dynamics, notes etc. Adding the realistic feel to the music while hearing avoiding or blending the artificial notes.
- Tricks and Tips of creating and modifying mix of songs can be done by adding your touch to it like pop, melody few more and release it on YouTube. Work as Freelancing sound engineer in may recording and music studios.
- This Melodyne tutorial gives a briefed detailing from scratch how music is created, modified and sent to clients. Through this professional remixing’s can be done, DJ songs making and self-Albums can be made.
- Career Settlement as a professional Sound engineer, Music Engineer professionals, Students, Music editing, arranging professional, Music composers, dubbing editor and DJ professional can happen by getting certified in this Melodyne tutorial through which we get skills required to get into the profession’s specified above.
Melodyne Tutorial Reviews
Melodyne Tutorial experience