Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
3D Architecture Tutorial (2 Courses)
This 3D Architecture Tutorial includes 2 courses with 25+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. In this course we are going to use software such as Maya and Autodesk 3D's Max to understand architecture modeling.
Maya 3D Architecture PreVisualization
3DS Max Complete Interior
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this 3D Architecture Tutorial?
Mobile App Access
About 3D Architecture Tutorial
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Maya 3D Architecture PreVisualization||13h 41m|
|Projects on 3DS Max - Complete Interior Architecture||12h 11m|
|Course Name||Online 3D Architecture Tutorial Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||25+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||We will learn how to use Maya tools specific to understanding setting up the floor and then 3D’s Max for interior modeling, wall modeling, windows and furniture modeling in detail with practical exercises.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning architectural modeling|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced digital sculpting and modeling skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||You can download the software’s from their official website|
|System Requirement||The computer should have a minimum 2.4 GHz core 2 or i5/ i7 processors, 4GB Ram or higher is recommended and a high capacity hard disk is also needed to save numerous heavy files while working on a project. A graphic video card like OpenGL or Direct3D Video card is also required.|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online 3D Architecture Tutorial Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the 3D Architecture Tutorial in detail below:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Maya 3D Architecture Pre-Visualization||In this 3D Architecture Tutorial, the first module aims to enhance our knowledge of Maya tools and its use in architectural modeling. This module starts with the 1st lecture on Setting up the floor Plan in Maya which highlights Creating 3D Structure, Creating Frame for Window, Creating Windows and Doors, Creating Frames for Master Bedroom, Modifying Center Pivot, Creating Window Grills, Creating Sliding Door for Window. The 2nd lecture is on the Bedroom Interiors while the 3rd lecture covers the Living Room Interiors. The 4th chapter highlights the making of Bathroom & Kitchen Interiors & the 5th chapter is about Assigning Shaders & Textures. Finally, in the 6th chapter, we study about Lighting & Rendering with Mental Ray.|
|2||3DS Max Complete Interior||In this 3D Architecture Tutorial, we learn about the dealings with the interior designing of the 3DS Max software. We start learning with the introduction and basic concepts such as interface and then slowly we learn the detailed part of the software. The 1st and 2nd lecture is about the Introduction. In the 3rd lecture, we study about Interior Modelling and in the 4th lecture, we learn about Wall Modelling. Moving ahead and going a bit deeper, we then learn about Window & Sofa Modelling in the 5th and 6th lectures. The 7th, 8th & 9th lectures highlight Dining, Bedroom and Kitchen Modelling. The 10th lecture is detailed modeling of the TV Panel and other Tables. In the final 11th lecture we study the Texturing of the models.|
Certificate of Completion
What is 3D Architecture?
3D Architecture or Architectural Visualization is the art of creating 2D and 3D images that contain the attributes of a proposed architectural design. Today, 3D rendering and architectural visualization software help the architects and designers to appraise proportions and scales using interactive 3D modeling and perform the effects of lighting, rendering and others.
Using powerful 3D architectural and rendering software architects, designers and 3D artists can control designs in real-time, quickly transforming between concepts and reality by making and creating multiple versions of the designs. Maya, 3D Max, Rhino, VRay, Mental Ray, AutoCAD are some of the powerful 3D modeling and rendering software, that make amazing designs and attracts numerous clients today.
3ds Max is a computer graphics program for creating 3D models, animations and digital images. It is one of the most popular programs in the industry today, having a great toolset for 3D artists. 3ds Max is an important part of many professional studios and is loaded with an efficient workflow and powerful modeling tools that is a time saver for most of the game artists.
The real estate and architectural industries use 3ds Max to create photorealistic images of buildings in the design phase. The software creates seamless 3D geometry taken from the imported raw CAD files which are in the form of curves and paths.
Maya is a 3D application software that is used to create animations and models with motion effects. Maya is used by creative professionals across the globe for producing visual effects for various Film and Television commercials to creating complex animations and effects. Maya software can also be used to create 3D models as well as interior design parts that can be used as digital prototypes. The modeling workflow built into Maya is designed to maximize the productivity of the users and enhance the design experience by having creativity and increased efficiency. Maya is also loaded with powerful tools that make complex animations easier to construct that is impossible to create manually.
Industry Growth TrendThe global visualization and 3D rendering software market size is expected to grow from USD 1.06 billion in 2017 to USD 2.92 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.40% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this 3D Architecture Tutorial?
This 3D Architecture Tutorial aims to teach numerous techniques on creating 3D models from the basic level to the most polished ones. Learning high-end software 3DS Max is not an easy task, especially, when the user is a beginner. But keeping all this in mind, this course is designed to learn and master the software applications in easy and interesting steps. The approach of the 3D Architecture Tutorial is entirely practical and it counts on real-time education that will help us to know and master the industry standards.
The learners will be given practical knowledge about the process of Architecture, and by the end of the course, the learners are made ready to create their artwork. The 3D Architecture Tutorial highlights the all-important fundamentals of the software that a student can use without any confusion. These valuable methods will help the learner to enhance the technical skills and have a good basic knowledge of the same.
This program focuses on various applications & features of 3d Architecture for developing interiors and exteriors with Max and Maya. It helps the student in mastering the basics of the same. By learning these techniques, the learner can improve their skills at a major level. From Beginners to intermediate students, anyone can take up this course who is interested in learning 3d Architectural concepts on the software 3d Max and Maya.
Students will go through a step by step process to create various interiors with the help of the lectures and sessions in the 3D Architecture Tutorial. With this training, the students will be able to master skills on Maya, 3ds Max, Bedroom Interiors, Basic Modelling, Interfaces of 3ds Max, Interior Modelling, Lighting and Rendering with Mental Ray & Texturing.
- Basic knowledge about computers is a must.
- Prior knowledge of 3D space will help the learner to understand 3D technology quickly. Since the 3D Architecture Tutorial is based on workable knowledge teamed with various examples and techniques, the student needs to have a prior understanding of the minor basic needs of it.
- A passion for creating and modeling interiors and exteriors with lots of ideas and imagination is a much-needed pre-requisite before starting this 3D Architecture Tutorial. There should be a desire and dedication to study the software through this course, then only the results would be positive
- Learners from CAD backgrounds, who desire to move forward into the 3D world can gain maximum knowledge from this training. Their prior experience with the 3D interface and understand of 3d drawings and blueprints will help the learners understand the software easily.
- This 3D Architecture Tutorial is not limited to any audience. A beginner or an intermediate both can use this training.
- The 3D Architecture Tutorial is aimed at the audiences who are dedicated to learn and grasp the skills in no time
- The students who aspire to become 3D Architectural Designers can take up this 3D Architecture Tutorial. It will help as a foundation to take them into the 3D world and introduce them to the most used features of the software.
- The Engineering students can take up this course as it will help them to re-create their CAD drawings and give them a complete finished look.
- Industrial designers can also opt for this course the teachings of 3ds Max are not limited to Architecture only.
3D Architecture Tutorial FAQ’s- General Questions
Is it essential to learn AutoCAD before starting this 3D Architecture tutorial?
This course is about 3D Architectural Modelling and it is not essential to learn AutoCAD. Some students work on 3DS MAX or AutoCAD or both. Having prior knowledge about AutoCAD is an advantage to every learner who wants to start using this training. The student desires to just have a brief about AutoCAD or to learn it.
Will this 3D Architecture tutorial help me to grow my career?
Yes. It is a career based training, aimed to teach different techniques of 3D Architecture and it will help you to create different projects using various techniques and tricks with 3DS Max and Maya. If you take up this 3D Architecture Tutorial you will not only learn the software but also obtain command over the various methods and processes of 3D World which in turn will automatically open many career opportunities.
How much time will it take to learn 3d Architecture through this training?
The difficulty level of this training varies from Beginner-Intermediate. This is one of the easiest and exhaustive course on Modelling Interiors and Exteriors with Max & Maya. It all depends upon your grasping power and your desire to learn the software, rest you can learn it very quickly.
- Whether it be architectural or not, the process of visualization does not stop. The process of design and visualization should be constant, where design alterations are made because of insights gained through visualization. The digital age has brought more tools to the table. Architects were drawing and building models for ages, but now we can use computers to draw and make 3d models & even print 3d models.
- 3D Architecture Tutorial is a career aimed at training that significantly believes by boosting the skills and providing the learner to grasp many various procedures of learning 3d architecture through this course. This training aims to give the students a solid awareness of many of the commands and fundamentals in 3ds Max and Maya and to start creating their own polished and professional projects.
- Human imagination cannot be controlled nor it can be determined. In this 3D Architecture Tutorial, we all will study different skills that will not only enable us to design our future but will also open many doors to many various jobs. It all depends on the student’s potential and his zeal for learning this course. Having command over the basics of 3d technology is the most important factor one should have, to master this software. Thankfully, the workflow and interface are so friendly and suitable that it will not take much time for anyone who is a beginner to this software.
- This 3D Architecture Tutorial opens many possibilities for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. Learners can go for jobs like a 3d interior designer, 3d artist, architect, architectural draughtsman, 3d animator, 3d modeler, graphic designer.
3D Architecture Tutorial Reviews
3D Architecture with Maya and Max
3D Architecture Modeling
Crisp and Precise Tutorials